Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

*Crazy For Only You* {LoveTheWayYouLie & Mothmort}

Crazy For Only You

As storyline line between LoveTheWayYouLie and Mothmort.

*A heterosexual male doctor has been working with his mentally unstable patient for awhile now. Where he is sometimes difficult, he seems to be making really good progress this time around from his fourth admittance to Harbor Oaks Mental Health hospital for attempted suicide. But, there is more going on than what meets the eyes. Their sexual tension is to much to handle, and it doesn't help his young patient seems hell bent on seducing him. Where will it end and how far will this get out of hand....*

peuf_20130805_4582.jpg
johnny-weir-3-johnny-weir-20724571-362-517.jpg

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*​

The morning was a cool one for last September, as the leaves were just starting to change colors and the frost was starting to linger on the windows. Clouds still thick in the sky as the morning sun began to rise over the horizon, casting the sky in a gloomy gray. Nicholas's alarm clock had gone off at 6 AM like is always did five days out of the week, as he rolled over and turned it off with a groan. He was all nice and warm in his bed and didn't wanna get up. Who would? Rolling over he snuggled up to the beautiful frame of a woman in his sheets.

"Mmmm...Nicholas....get up. You'll fall back asleep and be late...." Sarah muttered from her place under the covers as well. Which only caused Nicholas to moan and roll over onto his back. "Come on....get up and get going....I'll be up shortly after you." She said again as she rubbed her face in the pillow. She was a lovely woman, curvy in just the right places and long legs. Nicholas was a legs and butt man, and his wife had both. Her hair was long, and was the color of warm cocoa brown.

Sighing, Nicholas sat up, his blonde hair sticking all over the place as he rubbed his face in the dim morning light that came in through the windows. Only to hear a small cry coming from just down the hall, and the small muffled sounds of a little voice calling. "Mama...Mama." It echoed and Nicholas laughed, patting Sarah on the butt.

"Looks like you're getting up with me" He said with a small laugh as she sighed and pushed the covers off of herself. She wore a small silk nighty, but grabbed her long warm robe off the edge of the bed. Before slipping on her house shoes and putting the robe on.

"Now you're defiantly getting up." She half ordered as she headed for the door. "I wish she would just sleep in past 6 AM for once." Muttering she walked down the hallway as Nicholas got out of bed, and headed to their master bathroom and got in the shower. That always helped him wake up in the mornings. Having turned on the radio while he was getting ready, the song by Huey Lewis and the News came on.

Getting out of the shower and dressing he sang along. "I used to be a renegade, I used to fool around. But I couldn't take the punishment, and had to settle down" Nicholas combed his blonde hair back as he looked at himself in the mirror, now fully dressed in his white button down shirt, tucked into a pair of black slack pants. His tie was an off gray and looked nice with his loose gray jacket. "Now I'm playing it straight, And yes I cut my hair. You might think I'm crazy, but I don't even care. Cause I can tell whats going on" Nicholas stepped away from the mirror danced for just a moment at the chorus. "Its hip to be square!"

"Are you finished being crazy hunny....Laura needs a bath." Sarah asked as she stood in the door, watching her husband act the fool as he was dressed for work. Nicholas looked over and saw Sarah with Laura on her hip. Their beautiful daughter with long golden curls and big green eyes. She was wearing her princess night down, and still looked alittle sleepy but was smiling at her daddy's silliness.

"Awe, yea I'm done. Gotta be alittle little crazy before going to be around crazies." He joked as he walked over to Laura and kissed the top of her head and played with her curls. She was only about 3 years old and giggled, hiding her face in her moms shoulder. "Bye my beauties, I'll be home tonight" She kissed Laura as she giggled again and then kissed Sarah.

"Bye baby, I'll have dinner done when you get here." Sarah said as she walked into the bathroom as Nicholas was leaving and sat Laura down. Starting to fill their large bath tub. Nicholas took a deep breath as he leaned on the door frame for a moment.

"Love you." He said to Sarah, and she looked at him, and didn't say anything for a moment before she smiled, almost forced as she stopped Laura for climbing into the tub in her night gown. "Love you too" She answered.

Sighing, Nicholas turned and headed out of their room and down stairs. Their home was a very lovely suburban home. The picture perfect type, with the full trees and the fence. The kind of house that many people would kill to have. Grabbing his coffee mug and getting himself some coffee and a breakfast bar he headed out with his briefcase and to his freshly cleaned black Lexus. Pulling out of the drive way, he headed towards his work.

About 50 miles outside of the city of Chicago was a mental health hospital called Harbor Oaks. It was well respected by those who admitted others there, and had a high success rates when it came to medication dosage and rehabilitation. Of course, there was always the troubled ones that came back over and over. Then those that would remain there forever as long care patients. Nicholas didn't really work with long care patients, he focused more on therapy and medications for rehabilitation.

Worcester-Recovery-Center-Psychiatric-Hospital6.sflb.ashx

Pulling into his parking space, he sighed. Running his hand through his hair. Blue eyes looked up to his building of employment. He had helped so many walk out those doors as productive members of society when they were on the brink of insanity. And that gave him pride, and hope. He loved what he did....truly.

But lately, one of his patients had returned. He had only had this young man once before, about three years ago. He had him as a patient, then he was moved to another doctor....was released from the hospital with a set recommendation for depression medications. But, within that time, it seemed something triggered the boy again and he attempted suicide, again. So, he was back in Harbor Oaks due to friends finding him and calling the paramedics.

Getting out of the car, he locked it and headed inside. Letting his key fob lock him in, and register him as there. The woman at the front desk smiled and waved at him. He was well liked, and he liked others as he replied with a smile and wave. He only had about four patients of his tally, which kept things small and personal, just how he wanted them. It helped with rehabilitation to give individual attentions.

Walking into his office, he set his things down on his desk and sighed. Setting his papers out on the desk, he looked over his hours for the day. Nodding, he walked to his windows and opened the curtains, he didn't like them closed all day long, allowing the slight sunlight from the day in, and the view of the lake.

remarkable-psychotherapy-office-decor-with-modern-desk-design-with-bronze-modern-arm-chair-design-also-cool-footstool-also-modern-windows-design-and-elegant-brown-carpet-design-also-unique-trash-can-design.jpg

Hours passed as he spoke and say his other patients. A middle aged woman named Carol, who tried to attack her ex-husband while he was in Walmart with his lover, and said that the voices told her to. The man wasn't dead, but it wasn't the type of person that needed to be out and about right now if she claimed to be hearing voices. The second was an older man, who thought that the government was listening to him and watching him when TVs were on. He was from Vietnam and was still suffering from PTSD. The third is a young woman who tried to hang herself in her college dorm....she was alittle harder to talk to. But Nicholas can type up to stress, and most likely other things she had come clean on yet. He would work with her alittle more.

And around the end of the day, it was time for his last patient. The young man who had been in here five times, and this was for his....third suicide attempt. He had been his doctor before, and was excited to see him again. Nicholas took his job very seriously, and enjoyed it, even if it was stressful. Looking over the patients paper work before he came in, he heard a knock on the door and smiled. "Come in please." He said, his voice was deep with a charming timber to it.

Back
Top Bottom