Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pulling more than rabbits out of my hat. (Freckledbeauty x wildwolfking246)

Contessa squealed as her body's sense was kicked into overdrive. "Y-Yes I'm okay." She said and took a deep breath trying to adjust to the sensation. "What happens next?" She asked. In the position she was in there was no way for her to see what was coming next, and maybe it was for the best in the show.

He grinned mischievously, closing the door on her long curvy legs before doing the same to the one for her head. He flips a catch on the cabinet and suddenly the leg and head boxes slide out of the frame work. He sets the head box back down on his desk and points the door side toward the cabinet before opening it, showing her the chest box still attached to the frame as her lovely long legs are pulled from their box and instinctively wrap around his waist for safety as he lifted them up to a comfortable position. "Aww, you didn't have to go to pieces for me dear. But I must say the outfit does flatter your figure quite well." He teased to her head, one of his hands propped under her ass for balance and support. "Your legs were simply too much to resist my dear Contessa, and this ass......purely divine." He added, lightly squeezing one of her firm ass cheeks as his other hand tickles the sole of one of her fish clad feet. "How does it feel to see yourself in three pieces Tess?"

Back
Top Bottom