Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pulling more than rabbits out of my hat. (Freckledbeauty x wildwolfking246)

The Great Vladmir sat across from what he had to admit was quite an alluring vixen of a woman. However, she would not think similar of him at the moment because he had worked his magic to give himself the face and hands of an elderly gentleman until he had found the lovely little lady who would act as his assistant. "So Tessa...was it. Would you like to see your first glimpse at real magic?" He asked in a gravelly but wise faked voice.

She went by the name Tessa, shortened from her full name Contessa. She had been down on her luck in the past six months and was desperate to make some money. She was at the point where she was close enough to doing stripping just to make some cash. That was until she heard about this interview. "Yes sir. Real magic? I thought all stage magic was just smoke and mirrors if you don't mind me saying." She said waiting to see what would be next.

He let out a gravelly chuckle, "You mean the "magic" of con men and scam artists dear.........mine is a little more appealing!" He remarked, dragging his hand down his face which literally pulled the wrinkles and age spots from his face, leaving him back to his original age. "Care to see another?" He teased.

Tessa's eyes widened and she slid the chair back as the kindly old man changed into a tall burly man with shiny black hair, and a goatee. She stood up her pink skirt that was hugging her hips, and flared out at the bottom. She wore the skirt with heels giving her an added two inches to her height of five feet six inches, and a creme colored button up top. Her look was professional perhaps she looked more like an office assistant than a magician's. "Another trick. Yes." She said. How could se refuse to see another trick after such an amazing one was preformed before her.

He snickered, "Alright then." He said before snapping his fingers, making two red silk handkerchiefs partially slide out of the breast pocket of her top. "Now don't hate me for this, but lets see what you're hiding under this conservative outfit of yours'." He quipped before yanking on the handkerchiefs. On one of the handkerchiefs was her bra tied to one end, the other having her panties.

Tessa looked down at the handkerchiefs and then up at him. "What?" She asked and then gasped when she saw her bra and panties fly in to the air. The black lacy thong and matching demi-plunge bra were now in his hands. She patted her self down and looked at him. Her erect nipples could be see through her shirt. "Wh-How? How did you do that?" She asked still patting her self down shocked her bra was unhooked and tied to the end of the handkerchief.

He chuckled looking at her taste in lingerie. "My my, quite the little seductress underneath that modest disguise." He teased, untying them from the handkerchiefs before approaching her. "Now let me gets these back where they belong." He went to his desk and pulled out a black satin sheet. "Now just stay right there and let me work the magic." He remarked, dropping the lingerie in her lap before draping the sheet over her seated body before whipping it away. Her undergarments were now restored.......however now her shirt was unbuttoned to show just enough of cleavage and bra, her skirt having shortened to just above her knees. "Much better, wouldn't you say?" He asked with a mischievous glean in his eyes.

Tessa frowned looking down at her outfit and she jumped up seeing he had changed it. "I...I don't know what to say." She said doing a turn for her new employer. "What kind of outfits will I be wearing onstage?"She asked moving to the full length mirror he had in a corner. She was surprised at his skills. This was no 'smoke and mirrors'. What he was doing was real, real enough for Tessa to question if she would be a good assistant to him. The young woman had no previous skills in the area, but she could follow directions with easy and was fast to learn.

He laughed, "Ah that for me to decide and you to flaunt your fine ass about in dear." He teased, stepping behind her. "And for your information, I can do more than just tailor your clothes." He added, lightly smacking her rear end that suddenly sprouted a little cottonball bunny tail. He looked at her body critically, taking in approximate masurements for her costume as she would react to suddenly having a poofy little tail.

Tessa jumped when he smacked her ass. "More, like what?" She asked and then turned seeing the tail. "What the hell?" She asked turning around and observed it in the mirror. She turned touching it and pulling it at. "Oh my goodness! This is cool and scary all at the same time."She giggled still tugging at the tail. It was securely in place and wasn't going any where with out his say so. "What shall I call you?"She asked Tessa didn't recall him saying his name anytime in the interview.

He grinned, "You can call me Enzo, but on stage it is the great Vladmir....cheesy I know." He remarked, patting her on the head which made a pair of bunny ears appear to match the tail. "So my little bunny babe.....Still want the job?" He asked, the last whispered in a seductive tone into her human ears as he lightly caressed her spine, his other hand lightly pressed against her tight ass.

Tessa's eyes widened seeing the bunny ears. She reached both hands up and tugged on them then yelped out loud in pain. "HEY! These...are real?" She said and moved close to him when his hand pressed to her ass. She smiled up at him with actual excitement in her eyes. "Yes Enzo! Yes I still want the job."She said with a laugh and stroked her ears. It was so strange that they were real and twitched.

He grinned, giving her a quick peck on the cheek before touching the same places to make the additions disappear again. "Then tell the receptionist that the position has been filled and come back here first thing tomorrow morning......also don't wear anything you can't see ruined but also something that doesn't hide these assets of your's." He said, giving her ass one last playful smack before letting her leave.

Tessa smiled at the kiss and nodded. "See you in the morning." She said going off. The other seven girls in the waiting room groaned and stood gathering their things and left with her being the last to leave.

~~

The following morning Tessa got up showered. She stood in her closet for several minutes remembering Enzo's instructions for her outfit. She settled on a pair of jeans that had rips and tears on them, her black toms, and a Texas Rangers top. She pulled her hair into a neat ponytail grabbed an apple and left her apartment going to the building where Enzo was waiting for her.

He laughed, "Interesting choice of attire, now then.....Tell me what you know about escape artists my dear Contessa." He asked, various pairs of manacles and lengths of chain on his desk with only one key amongst them.

Contessa looked down at her outfit thinking for a moment. "Hmm...Death defying tricks, submerged in tanks full of water, and chained with no possible hope of escape until the last ten seconds they do what the crowd believes is impossible." She said tilting her head to the side seeing all the chains and cuffs on his desk and the single key. "Umm you do escape tricks?"She asked peeking over his shoulder to see a few shackles that were to small for his wrist but perfect for her own.

He grins, "I do, but I'm thinking why not share that fun with you. He teased, placing his hand on her cheek. "It makes me feel so evil.....thinking of you squriming around all bound up in chains and handcuffs. I can see it now " The Great Contessa, mistress of peril" and I'm sure you would be quite the little temptress in what I could have you wear." He remarked. "Or would you want to start with something a little more classic, I could always saw you in half if you like."

Contessa looked up at Enzo and then over at the pile of chains that sat on the table. She bit her lip "I don't know, maybe something a bit easier." She said moving over to the table and picked up one of the shackles and then set it down. "Well I'll do what ever you ask, just escape acts are a little advanced." She said giving him a warm smile.

He giggled, "Alright then, lets make you fall to pieces my dear."He remarked, moving into the depths of the warehouse. He emerged a few moments later with a large unpright cabinet with the silhouette of a curvy womam on the front. The face was cut and two holes were cut out on the sides. at the neck and waist of the silhouette there were horizontal slots. "Ah the classic zigzag woman, always a good starter for dividing my assistants." He remarked. "However my little assistant you are over dressed for this illusion......So please go change into.....this!" He stated, placing a hanger into her hands and turning her towards a draped part of the practice space, "And not to worry, I won't peek." He added with a devious grin on his lips

Contessa looked at the box. She recognized it from the few magic shows she had seen before on television. She took the hanger and looked at the outfit. It appeared a bit small on the hanger but she took it regardless and went to the changing area. She stripped of her outfit folding her clothes into a neat pile and then changed into the leotard, panties, and fishnets. She fixed the bow tie placed the white gloves over her thin hands and then stepped out going to Enzo. "It's a little tight?" She said adjusting the top so that her cleave fit a bit better showing off more of her chest.

Enzo turns around at her words and could only wolf whistle at first sight of seeing her in indeed skimpy costume. "It might be, my last assistant didn't seem to have quite as a lovely bust as you.........If you want I could get it re-tailored to loosen it for a more comfortable fit." He remarked, indeed noting that her cleavage was almost ready to spill out of the tight top but that otherwise the outfit showed off her alluring frame quite well. "So now that my lovely assistant now looks the part.......My I?" He asked, offering his hand to take hold of her wrist.

(o_O I thought I posted lol)

She felt her cheeks warm at the whistle and then looked down at her outfit. She supposed it would be something she would have to get use to if this was going to be her outfit on stage. "Yes. I don't want to have a wardrobe malfunction during your act." She said as she moved closer to him. Taking his hand as he helped her into the box.

He grinned as he took her hand, twirling her into his arms where he gave her a quick peck on the cheek. "That probably won't happen, but it does make you look quite alluring Tessa dear. I will just need to take your measurement as I want this little number to be comfortable as well skintight for my lovely little assistant" He teased, opening up the cabinet with his free hand. Surprisingly, it looked like it would be quite a tight fit. "I made it thinner so there was less thoughts that the assistant would just make aside and dodge the blades." He remarked, helping her up into cabinet and guiding her lovely arms through the small holes at each side. " He added, taking off her stiletto heels and giving her fishnet clad feet a quick tickle before raising back to eye level with her. "now then, any last words before I make you go to pieces my darling Contessa?" He asked, lowering sets of built in stocks over her arms to lock into place, making her totally helpless inside the tight space of the cabinet which made her shapely ass be pressed up against the back of it.

Tessa smiled and blushed as he gave her a peck on the lips. Tessa saw how tight of a squeeze it would be on her curvy body but slipped in with his help. She lost a few inches of height when he took of her shoes. A light laugh flowed from her thin lips as he tickled her feet. "Oh! I'm very ticklish!" She cried out and then relaxed against the board n her back. She shook her head. "Um this won't hurt will it?" She asked curiously feeling her arms lock into place.

He laughed at her question. "Not likely, but let me know if you do feel something." He said, locking her in swiftly. He went elsewhere in the warehouse for a moment, retrieving a set of razor sharp blades. "Now then here we go." He said to her, pushing the blades in from top to bottom with lightning quick accuracy, which would surely elicit a loud groan of pleasure from his curvy assistant as the blades had sent titillating vibrations through her body. "You ok Tessa?" He asked, trying to see if he maybe had done it too quickly and had made her faint from the sheer amount of pleasure. Slowly and tentatively he opened the panels one by one, seeing if she had been divided cleanly before he allowed himself to do something more devious with his lovely divded assistant.

Back
Top Bottom