Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Rawrg and NaoChan]

G

Alex sighed as she leaned into the big, soft cushions of the couch. She was in the living room, just below the bookshelves on the couch, and she was home alone, except for the maid, who was upstairs doing something... Whatever. Today was boring! It was a Saturday. She should have been out with friends or something. SOMETHING! But there was nothing to do that day. It was just a cold, lonely day in January where everything was snowed in and nothing exciting was going on at all.

Alex sighed listlessly and flipped through the channels on the television. Boring. Boring. Boring...

Jorja hummed lightly to herself as she finished cleaning the upstairs. She walked down the stairs slowly, a big feather duster in her hand as she swept it across the railing. She couldn't help the small smile when she saw Alex in the living room watching TV. So, to tease her a little bit, Jorja walked into the living room and began to dust carefully, so that the dust didn't fly all over the place. She reached up high next to the TV to dust the top of it. Her short skirt rose a little bit to reveal her firm and round ass. Then she walked around and stood in front of the girl and reached up to dust the shelf in front of her. Her skirt rose one more time to show something...very different about the girl. There, right in front of Alex's face was just a small view of her cock, semi hard from teasing Alex.

Alex blushed when she saw Jorja. My god, that was a short skirt. She gulped and tried to relax, tried not to notice anything... and then the other girl was in front of her, and at eye level was... was... Oh my GOD. Alex's eyes widened to the size of dinner plates and she swallowed a surprised squeak, grabbing the cushions, trying to disappear. No way. No way no way.

Jorja smiled, but didn't say anything as she walked away to the next room to dust. She knew the girl would be very curious. She couldn't help the small smile and was glad that she had decided to live here with the family. She was going to sneak into her room, that was for sure. She walked around the house happily, her large breasts bouncing lightly as she walked. She couldn't wait until nightfall.

Alex took a while to just relax. Her body felt so hot, like she was on fire. What was this weird feeling? And down between her legs... ...Was she aroused? No way! She hissed and distracted herself with other things, until it was time for bed. She promptly fell into her pillow, dressed scantily in a little black nightgown and panties, and attempted to push the thought of the big-breasted beauty out of her head.

Jorja licked her lips a little bit as she stuck out of her room in her cute little pink nightie and slowly crept into her room. Her cock was held back with tight little panties. She crawled on Alex's bed and nuzzled against her slowly. "Mmm..." she whispered, kissing her neck gently. "I hope I have not waken you," she whispered into her ear with a smile. She groped the girl's breasts gently and slowly in her hands. "Mmm...I was thinking about you," she whispered, rubbing herself up against her slowly.

Alex heard the other girl moving around the house... it had to be her; he 'rents were both still missing in action. As she felt the weight on the bed, and then as she felt the other girl's warm body against hers, she let out a little wavering moan. "A-ahn... but..." She swallowed hard and attempted desperately to make herself move and get up, but she loved the attention too much. "N-no... don't..."

"No? Why my dear?" Jorja whispered into her ear with a small smile on her lips. "But baby, I saw the way you looked at me today..I couldn't stop thinking about you," she whispered, rubbing her hard dick against her stomach slowly with a small smile. "Does little miss Alex not want me too? I can give you so much pleasure. Much more than a silly boy."

Alex moaned and leaned back into the mattress, trying really hard not to submit. It felt so good... But no! No sex. She had only ever done it once before, and that was with her boyfriend... She hardly knew Jorja! But she couldn't help herself. It was so good! She moaned in her throat and grabbed at the other girl weakly. "N-nn..."

"Can I have you, baby?" she whispered softly, pulling out of her own clothes so she was naked on Alex. She wanted the girl, but she would not force. Her hands continued to massage her breasts slowly. "Oh yes...I would do this to you every night...whenever you want me too," she whispered softly, humping her stomach slowly. "Ohhh...please let me have you...I want to feel your warm walls around my hard shaft..."

Alex couldn't respond with words. All her blood was in her head; she felt dizzy. Her pussy was hot. Her legs were parting on their own, showing her soft white panties under her nightgown. The sight of Jorja's heaving breasts was amazing... she couldn't help herself! She reached right out and grabbed one, groping it hungrily with two hands, her mouth clamping around the nipple. So good...

"Oh yes..." she whispered, reaching down to pull off Alex's panties. She watched as she sucked on her nipple. She smiled at her, rubbing her hard cock up and down that pussy, teasing her and herself. She moaned out as her breast she was licking started to lactate, dripping milk into her mouth. She licked her lips and placed the head of her cock against her hole and started push inside of her.

Alex moaned around a mouthful of Jorja's hot milk. She didn't know it tasted that good. She gulped it down like a baby, moaning even as she felt the other's cock against her lips. She hoped it wouldn't hurt too bad. She moved one hand up to play with the other breast, pinching the nipple hard. She wanted the other breast to be ready when the first ran out of milk.

She moaned out as she pushed herseld deep inside of her pussy. Her breasts held a lot of milk, so Alex would have plenty to suck on. Her breast continued to leak her milk into her mouth. THe more she sucked, the more milk she got. She started to thrust in and out of that tight pussy. She grabbed on of Alex's legs and held it up so that she could get deeper inside of the girl. She moaned for her.

Alex moaned loudly with each thrust. It felt so fucking good. She wanted to say it, but couldn't; she was far too busy gulping down mouthfuls of delicious milk. It took a while, but when she finally had emptied the first breast, she zipped over to the second, sucking the nipple into her mouth. They were such big, round nipples... hard and hot. The milk that she was receiving was even better.

Jorja started to fuck her harder and harder and moaned as her other breasts gave her the milk that she wanted, spilling it down her throat. She grabbed her by the hips and started to pound into that tight little pussy, glad that she was not a virgin or she wouldn't go so hard. Her finger rubbed at her clit as she fucked her.

Back
Top Bottom