Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Homeless no more~ (ShoXVega)

Zack froze as she touched him. When he heard her words, he did get curious enough to speak, "M-molly?" he asked. This was too freaky and he did not know how to react. "How the fuck-" he started.

"Surprise..." She giggle as she sat down on the bed. Once there did she knelt down on it, purring soft.
"Don't you like me?"

"I-" he started, as he watched her. "How the fuck are you like this-" he added, as this was very confusing. The way how he purred made him wonder. "Wait, if you're a cat, and not one in a cosplay...." Zack looked at her tail. "I wonder..." Zack slowly moved his hand towards her tail, and stroked it softly through his hand without grapping it, curious to how she would react.

Her tail was wagging slowly and she leaned close under his hand. She loved it.
"Mm..."
Molly pressed her cheek against his and purred.

"Geez Molly, I don't know how you're like this, but I think I like it..." he remarked, as she purred against him. He stroked her back as she came on to him. "You smell nice...as usual..." he remarked, as she kept the same scent, but it was stronger since she was a large cat this time. It was odd to her because he knew that she was nude, but nothing was revealed.

Molly smiled. "Good... I like you very much too." She licked his lips and poked her nose against his. "I like you very, very much. I want to make you happy." She looked at him with light eyes. "Are you happy?"

"Umm......."

Zack smiled nervously as she licked and nuzzled him; was she going to eat him?

".....you're not going to try to eat me, are you....?" he asked aloud, as she was really against him. Her eyes caught his, and somehow, that brought him excitement as he nervously got an erection. "Um Molly, you seem pretty 'scary'....." he added, being honest with his 'pet' as possible.

She backed back when he asked. "No... sorry..." Molly answer and looked down. "I wanted to help. I am really that scary? I can change back if it makes you feel better." She looked up at him yellow, light shining eyes.

"No- I am just asking because you're a cat and I know how you have a predator instinct..." he quickly responded, not wanting his 'cat' to feel hurt. He still cared about Molly, despite her current form. "And by 'help', do you mean- Oh...."

He blinked a few more times; this was becoming something out of a guy's dream for a furry to present herself to her 'master'. Of course, the fact that this WAS happening, made him sigh before stating, "How far are you willing to go in order to 'help' me..."

"All the way, master... All the way." She answer and smiled. Molly wanted to help as good she could and she wanted him to be happy. "I will even protect you..."

"Protect me? Ha...I am sure that I'll be fine..." he remarked, laughing a bit. Although, "So, can I...?" He moved closer to her and moved his hands over her body. He search for any flesh until he moved closer to her tail. "Um....ah ha." He felt her anal wrinkles before going closer to her flower. It was soft, but not moist yet. Thus, he curiously moved a finger into her.

She bended down so he could reach better. Small purring sounds mixed with a moan escaped her and Molly smiled. "Do more... It feels good."

And so he continued as to her liking. She did not feel any different to when he was doing it with Alice, as Molly felt like any other human female. Of course, that was just with her woman hood, as he was still curious to other parts of her body. "Do tell me if you're not feeling any better; I DO want to make sure that you like this....." His fingers dug even deeper, increasing the flow of love juices from her, getting him excited again.

She moaned deep mixed with pleasure purring. "It feels so good."
Molly licked his neck and her hips began to move.

"Molly, that tickles-" he started, as she licked him while he pleasured her. "You like that huh?" he asked, smiling as he continued to pleasure her even more.

"Mm... It feels soo good." She purred and bend down to lick his cock. Lucia made sure it was wet and nice before she took him in her mouth. Sucking him real good

Zack chuckled, getting more and more into it as he held back a moan. He felt close to cumming, but he knew that he could control himself as he continued to work on her flower. He dug really deeply to get in there wit his fingers. He arched his body slightly, enjoying the pleasure that came to him.

She moaned again. This was an amazing feeling and wished she had turn human before this. Lucia sucked him for some time and then lifted up her head.
"I want you..."

"....." He flushed a shade of red after he heard that. "Ok then...." he answered, with a casual tone as he moved his fingers out of her. He licked them dry and smiled. "You taste wonderful...."

Zack then repositioned himself and laid on his back, with his penis pointing up. "Come Molly..."

Molly crawled up on him so each leg of hers was on each side. She looked down on him and smiled. More then once had she seen him doing this with other girls as finally would she get to know why it was so exciting. She felt herself purring by the idea.

"Ok then...." He grasped her waist and positioned her carefully. He started to pull her body down to take his penis in. At first, he had some trouble. However, he eventually found her soft moist flesh before he felt his penis probing into her warm tight body. He shuddered as pleasure grew and rushed throughout his entire body.

Back
Top Bottom