Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Homeless no more~ (ShoXVega)

Sho

Supernova
"Well you're done for the night Fro?"

Zack nodded as he removed the apron and it made contact with his big jew fro. "Yeah, I overworked this week; I am taking the weekend off...." he explained, folding his apron properly and moving it into a shelf behind the counter. The Paisa Coffee house was packed as always with many young adults, both students and non-students. Pretty relaxing, it offered a lot for drinking and munching on something each time you came. And the free internet did not suck like Starbucks.

"How? Don't get you get paid a lot more than the rest of us since you're also the IT guy?; why do you need to work so much...?"

Zack rolled his eyes. "I like have money in my savings." he remarked, pinning in his timesheet on the touch screen of the cashier. "Besides, keeping good care of my hair requires A LOT of conditioner..." he joked somewhat. Smirking, "Fro" waved goodbye and got his jacket before walking outside.

"Fuck it's starting to rain..." he remarked, as he started to move a bit faster. His apartment was only 2 blocks away, thus he did not use his car often.

Zack was 25 and pretty average in overall shape and body. Earning the nickname 'Fro' for his hair style, his deep brown eyes made him a easy popular guy to get along with, as he was pretty laid back as they came.

Zack stopped at the first block as something caught his attention from the corner of his eye. "huh?"

Molly felt weak, cold and wet as she laid down under a small box. It was raining outside. A cold autumn rain had fallen most of the day. She had crawled up to keep the warmth as good she could. Being a small cat wasn't easy today. Molly sneezed and wished she could crawl up near a warm cozy fire place instead of this. She licked her front paw clean or as clean she could make it. Her stomach growled loud. So hungry.
Molly looked out in the rain a mew sadly.

The sound of meowing from a kitten was not difficult to hear, especially if the rain was just now building up. Funny enough, he only saw a box that was damped and damaged by exposer to water. Curious, he lowered himself and lifted the box and his worse fears came. "Ah fuck me...." he commented, knowing that a scene like this building up, would obviously lead him into finding a lost kitten. Now his first thoughts was to take it to a shelter, however, he knew at the same time that taking care of a kitten for the night shouldn't be an issue even for him.

Thus, he stood up and held the damp kitten. "Ok, you're coming with me..."

Suddenly was there footsteps coming closer to her box and before she knew did she look right into the human eyes. She gave a small meaningless hiss in warning. The young man didn't care. He lifted her up and held her close. Molly couldn't help but to like the warmth his hands gave her. She would stay the night in a warm home. It would be lovely.

After five minutes, Zack made it back to his apartment with his new guest, who was still damped in every bit of her body. As he took her inside, he knew what he needed to do.

"You're going to hate me for this, but I have to rinse you...." he said, taking her over to his bathroom sink. He spent only a minute using warm water to rinse out anything she could have gotten while outside as a stray. When he was done, he smiled as he got a small towel, and started to dry her. "You must be hungry...." he commented.

Soon was they getting inside a apartment. Molly had dozen off a little and open her eyes as he lower her into the sink. Her cat reflex kicked in. She meow every second of it. Her fur was hugging her small body like a sock and she must have been looking funny. But Molly knew he had to make her clean, but still it wasn't so pleasant. She was glad it finally was over so she could be dry and warm. The towel around her felt warm and fluffy. It was an amazing feeling that she had missed.
Some food too and she would be forever grateful.

Zack kept her wrapped around the towel as he made his way to the kitchen.

"Let's see..."

Luckily, leftovers of half a can of tuna and some shredded chicken was there for him to give her. And just to make her more full, he added some white rice from last night's dinner.

After heating up and placing it on a bowl, he lowered both it and the cat on the floor. "Better get you some water too..."

She looked around as they walked away from the bathroom. Molly felt much better after the bath even if she would never admit it.
Her small nose smelled the wonderful smell of food and when looked at him when he fixed everything. The small grey cat close to the man. She was looking at the bowls as they was lowered to her. Molly didn't hesitate but began to eat right away.
There was no way she could eat all. It was just too much for her small stomach. But all the tuna and half of the chicken went down. After that did she drink some water and yawn wide. This was the best evening ever.

After he tended to her needs, he pulled out his phone and walked to the living room. He text a few things to a friend over what happened to him and this cat. He soon sat on his couch, not paying attention to his new guest. "Now what am I going to do with you..." he wondered a loud .

When she was finish eating did she walk to the room where the young man was. It was a nice living room. The young man sat in the sofa, looking out in the room. Molly took a chance and jumped up beside him. She knew that in some homes wasn't cats allowed on the furnitures and in some homes they was. Careful did she put a paw on his legs. Testing if she could come and lay down there. Molly put her other front paw on his leg too.

He actually did not expect his new guest to join with such casualness; he assumed that she was going to be curious and look all around his home. Regardless, he was happy with her company as he started to pet her. "Heh, feeling at home? Maybe I'll keep you..." he remarked, petting her gently and continuing to text. "But you'll need a name...."

He continued to stroke her body properly, while wondering about what to name her as well as waiting on a text. "Hmmm....Wanita? Nah...Rosa? No....Rita.....Molly.....how bout......yeah you know what, Molly seems a cute name." he thought aloud, petting her some more.

She relaxed and began to purr under his touch.
Oh I would like to have a home again... that would be amazing... she thought and looked up at him. Molly felt herself getting more and more tired and she didn't really listen on what he said any more. But her name came up and her eyes moved on her head as she looked up on him.
"Meow..."

"Aww...." he commented, hearing her cute meow. Out of affection, he kissed her head and continued to pet her...

So the next few days passed, and Zack decided to keep the little thing. Why? Well he did not have a good reason to just leave her at a shelter; she was just a kitten and he could easily take care of her since she was not any trouble. Thus, he spent the next day buying some essential supplies and even got her a cute collar and sweater for when it was getting colder.

"Well I am glad you decided to keep it...she's pretty cute..." Alice said, petting Molly some more and keeping her on her lap.

"Well it be shame if I just took her to a shelter; she's pretty young." Zack remarked, watching TV with his friends.

Jeffery smiled. "Well she's pretty affectionate huh? MEOWING all the time?" he asked, as Molly seemed to be an attention whore.

"Just like her daddy~" Zack said, referring himself as her parent as any owner would.

Molly was so glad she could stay, he had even brough a collar for her. No one could come and say she didn't belong any where now. It as the best feeling in a long time. She had gain some wight and was feeling better. Today was her owner's friends over, which meant there was even more knees to lay in. Molly had walked for Zack's lap to his girl friends. She pet her gentle and Molly had laid down comfortable in her lap. Soft purrs made its way out from her chest as her tail was wagging slowly from side to side. This was really good.

Zack watched as Molly enjoyed herself, and lifted her from Alice's lap and cuddled her. "You're so cute....." he said, kissing her cheek and hugged her.

So it was later that week that the weather was really getting worse; thunderstorms nonstop for the last two days, had him out of work for the weekend which wasn't bad at all. Especially when he had company...

"Zack, you're a pig!"

"What? It's not like I am FORCING on you or anything..." Zack said, putting on his pj pants again. "Come on; can we a least finish????"

Alice angrily glared at him as she walked out of the door...and yes she had her clothes back on. Now while this could be stupid of her to leave out in this weather, she lived only on the third floor from Zack in the same apartment.

Zack frowned as he lazily walked to the living room, where his cat was sleeping. "Hey Molly..." he said with annoyance, petting her and waking her up. He a bit pissed off that he did not finish with Alice, when this was only the first time that they were actually doing something causal out of needs and nothing committed....

The days went by and she had no longer a clue what time it was or how long she had been here. But then again. She didn't care. Molly had been playing around for some time but the boring weather mixed with being up most of the nights made her lay down in the sofa. She did just have a wonderful dream when she felt a rather hard pat on her head. Without a second thought did she hissed and reach out her paw to protect herself. Never wake up the cat that are sleeping.

Finding her reaction priceless, he smiled. "Aw, someone grumpy?" he asked, as he then tease her by giving a gentle 'pounce' on her tiny paw with his own hand. He even gave a playful pounce on her tail, and even a playful gentle pinch on her nose, just to tease her.

"Aw you're cute when you're angry~" he remarked, as he nuzzled his face against her body.

She fought back, more in a playful manner after a while. Molly jumped trying to catch his hands, locking it fast and bite him light. The time she had been here had been good. Tonight was the night. She had deside this would be her luck.

He smiled as he let her 'bite' him before holding her in his arms. "Ah....you know, I am still a bit unpleased; I am going to go handle this ok?" he said, kissing her ear before placing her back on the couch. He made his way to his bedroom so that he could finish his build up and get something out of this night.

Molly watch him leave her and closed the bedroom door after him. She looked over the edge and decide it was time. She relaxed herself and made herself change. Her body went tall and got forms like a human. It was like any female girl except the fur, tail and ears. Scilent did she walk toward the bedrooms door. Molly mew loud and clear. The sound was higher than normal followed by a soft;
"Owner..."

While Zack was starting to touch himself, he heard the loud meow and rolled his eyes; he would have to please himself before he could go back to play with his cat. Thus, he started to grasp his penis and stroke. It was dry and smooth, as he cleaned it when he pulled out of Alice before she stopped everything and did not give him a chance to finish. He sighed softly as he started with a small stroke, before converting into big long meaningful strokes. It felt sooo good and so pleasing, because his release was edging closer and closer within the passing minutes. Oh how he wanted to cum so badly by this point, as he felt his heart beat increased.

(Can we write more for the sex please? :3)

Molly sigh deep and rose up. She felt good in this form too and she wanted to replay him for the things he had done to her. Molly open the door and stepped inside.
"Let me help you..."

Zack was two knuckles in when he heard a voice. He slowly turned to see that SOMETHING was standing at his door. And by something, it was furry and looked like a cat. "Who the f-fuck-" he started, feeling his heart beat. He was close to screaming, but by some miracle, managed to stop himself as he suddenly stood up and held the pillow to cover his crotch; whatever this was, he was NOT comfortable being naked in front of it. "W-who-w-what are you-?!" he yelped, as fear was all over him. He watched as it came closer, before stating, "D-do I know you...?"

She giggle and walked up to him. Her hips was moving from side to side during the time. "It is me..." She blinked. "You have feed me, pet me, saved me..." Molly stroke his cheek and purred.

Back
Top Bottom