Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Likes

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all love to roleplay that's for sure. Before I begin on the plots, let's start off with a few rules: Yay! Rules! (Note sarcasm).

Rule 1: Please tell me if you are leaving and a gestimate of how long you're gonna be
Rule 2: In terms of Grammar, I dont mind a few mistakes but don't do it so often
Rule 3: Have at least 2 paragraphs or more, if you're having writer's block I will make the exception of a sentence or one paragraph
Rule 4: Have fun :) oh and I dont care if you are a male or female rper

PLOTS

Fan-Fic: I am not the one to fan-fic rp or even read fan-fic but to those who do like to, I will do it too, besides, maybe in time, I'll learn to like fan-fics.

50 Shades of Grey: You are either and dare I admit- Le smoking HOT Christian Grey
*drools* or another character from 50 Shades or create one of your own. Christian is a CEO of Grey's Enterprise with a dark secret-bsdm. Your curiosity or mine, will get the best of you/me and the kinky adventures start

Assassin's Creed: I LOVE this game. Ok you are either a Creed(assassin), a Templar or a regular(Connor, an assassin, was an assassin at the time of The Revolutionary War), pirate(Eddy Kenway's a pirate), or a random person. This is an action packed full of thrills and kills-the regulars and templars are the villians

ONCE UPON A TIME: This is aired on ABC, a great show filled with fairy taled beings. Here are the pairings showed on the tv series...

BellexRumpelstiltskin-Belle: loves books. Rumpel: Magic, the beast, turns straw into gold, coward
SnowWhitexPrinceCharming-You know their story
EmmaxCaptainHook-Emma: daughter of Snow and Charm. Hook: Pirate, mysterious, bad boy
AuroraxPhillips-You know their story
RobinHoodxRegina/EvilQueen-Robin Hood: Thief and archer. Evil Queen: Snow's step-mother
RedxPeter-Red: Wolf, lives with her grandmother. Peter: Her mate/bf

There are many more, if you want to do an already paired up, cool, if you can to change genders like Robin Hood and Evil King or Red(male) and Peter, cool too.

My fav pairings-fan of OUAT-BellexRumpel, PeterPan(he's evil-spoil alert)xHook, TheHuntsman/GrahamxRobinHood, RedxBelle or Emma

Non-fan-fic PLOTS

School: TeacherxStudent, studentxstudent, and studentxschool shooter. You all get the basics of a school kink correct? Good :)

Celebrity: You or me is a celeb, you or me is either a paparazzi, fan, or bodyguard.

Sci-Fi: The world is split. The world above is a rich man's world and the world below(underground) is a poor man's world. Twist, if you are poor, you arre either fully blinded or near-sighted. Rich- you are extremely handsome/beautiful and intelligent.

Historical: Salem: You can be a witch, judge, accuser, tortured soul, or a demon. As a judge, you are blinded by power and believe all witches are bad, witch: you have magic, accuser: you accuse your victims in order to get them to do what you want, tortured soul: you are witnessing the horror, trapped in the mess of things, demon: you can be downright dark/evil or a gentle demon.

1975: Color has come to TV, mafia gangs, and everything else that happened in 1975.

Scotland: It can be in any time period of Scotland. You can be a Scots, American, or Englishman.

THRILLER/HORROR: I absolutaly adore/love horror/thriller.

Sociopath: Sociopaths-charmsatic, intelligent, and trustworthy....HAHAHA once they get into your or my character's trust, you or me are doomed and at the mercy of the sociopath played by you or me.

Supernatural: It can be a rogue vampire, king, or just your average vampire. Other characters: hunter, victim, servant, werewolf, ghosts, zombie, etc....

Mad scientist: Mad, just plain mad! Be mad, go crazy you or me, are the mad scientist!

Hope you like the plots, I might add more/edit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom