Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love of a mature lady

Status
Not open for further replies.

TotesBurger

Money, Hoes, Bionicles
Banished
Lately I've been having a craving for RPs involving an older female paired up with a younger guy... and already I see many of you leaving. Fuck.

Well if you're still sticking around, before I get into some specifics, let's get a few things taken care of.

1. My limits are your limits. I haven't gotten around to making a Kink list due to laziness haven't had the time. But I do have a few things I'd like to call the Punch List. Why is it called the Punch List? Because for some reason whenever someone asks me to do these I wanna do an anime style punch through the monitor. The anime specific punch can be decided by your imagination (anything involving JoJo or Hokuto no Ken gets you mega brownie points). These include hardcore abuse, toilet play, hardcore degradation, all out violent rape and gore.
1. While I can do dominant characters, I refuse to play a character whose only goal is to turn EVERY woman he meets into his personal cumbucket (monster themed RPs are a different story). I'm all good for kinky dirty talk though (Ex, "Yeah you like my big cock don't you slut"). But not every thing he'll say out of sex will be "Shut up you filthy whore". That said I am a fan of the Excessive. Huge breasts, huge cocks, gallons of cum, etc.
3. Sorry but I would rather prefer to RP over a Thread, PM or Email. I've tried messengers but I hate how pressured I feel to whip out a response the exact moment someone responds. I like to be able to give a few responses, go play some video game, come back and respond a couple more times, rinse and repeat.
4. On that note, my work schedule is all over the place. So there may be times where I can't reply over the course of a couple days. I'll do my best to tell you ahead of time but if I don't respond in a while, send me a PM.
5. Look, not all of us can be great at doing our intro post. If I send you the intro post and you're not satisfied with it, simply send me a message and i'll try again.
6. I prefer Anime pics or Descriptions to using real photos. Sorry folks but using Real Photos creeps me the fuck out.
7. My plot to smut ratio varies depending on the RP. When I list my ideas, i'll make do a whole plot/smut ratio thingy.
8. In terms of Gender, I normally rock the male role, however i'm wanting to expand my horizons a bit. If you want me to play the female role (or futa role) then just say so ^_^.

And now... TO MY IDEAS!
(Also due to House Eros ruling, all roles will be classified as 18 and up)

Let some Steam off
40/60 on the plot/smut ratio
I have two versions of this.
Incest Version
The Boy had been bullied for a long time at school. And due to an extreme amount of pent up rage because of it he often verbally lashes out at people who are trying to help. The Lady (Mother, Sister, Aunt, or Cousin) has tried their best to help with The Boy's rage but so far many of the attempts have been failures. However they get the crazy idea of seducing The Boy, mostly out of desperation. The Lady allows The Boy to use her body anytime he needed to let some 'steam out'. Over time the constant fuckings have proven successful as The Boy slowly becomes more assertive and takes the bullies head on. Other elements could be brought in. Perhaps The Boy brings home his friends, fellow bullying victims, for a gangbang, or perhaps The Lady gets pregnant due to their incestual fucking.

Non-Incest Version
Same scenario as the previous. This time however The Lady is the Mother of the main bully. She hears of The Boy's constant depression and feels extremely guilty that they cannot control their bully of a son. And so, she invites The Boy over when The Bully is gone to visit The Lady's Ex-Husband for the summer. The Lady lets The Boy fuck her as an apology. They start a secret relationship but The Boy starts to let the secret out little by little as a means of revenge against the bully.

Raise Thy Sword
35/65
For those who like a bit of Action mixed with their Smut.
A queen learns of her husband disappearing whilst traveling to another kingdom for political purposes. Being skilled in combat herself, she brings with her a young knight and begins her quest to find her husband. They'll encounter bandit gangs, orc tribes, monsters during their quest. But perhaps the queen had once learned of more 'sensual' ways to dispose of enemies.

My Fiance' The Tentacle Monster
35/65
Based off the hentai Tentacle and Witches.
It was a great scandal. A principle of a well to do private highschool was marrying a young 18 year old boy. Technically one couldn't call it a pedo wedding but she was known as a mature and strict lady, while the boy in question was a measly kid just fresh out of highschool. Well, behind clothes doors was the fact that the principle was actually a Witch and the boy was just... well there. Long story short, she botched a spell causing the boy to preiodically transform into a tentacled monster and the only way to revert back was for Someone of Great Magical Power to constantly relieve the tentacle monster. As such, she's essentially forcing the boy to marry her just so he won't go out and go to town on regular girls the moment he changes.

ATATATATATATATATATATATA WAAATAAAAAAA! *HOKUTO HYAKURETSU-BUMPTOTOP-KEN!*

So... saw Godzilla over the weekend... and the child in me pretty much SPOOGED MUH PANTS during the final fight. Go see that shit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom