Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Roommates Are Creatures of the Night (PhantomSentinel & HeartOfTheDarkness)

HeartOfTheDarkness

Promise Nothing, Deliver Less
Finally, Michael was entering college. He felt a new sense of freedom now that he was away from home and living on campus. And he didn't have to get up at the ass-crack anymore like he did in high school. Instead, he doesn't start his classes until about 10 in the morning and he only has to go to class for 3 days a week, loading those three days with his classes he has to take.

Michael was a pretty average guy. He got decent grade, he did his school work (after hours of procrastinating), he liked to play video games, he hung out with his friends from time to time, and he worked out occasionally. While he liked to party, he would normally prefer to be in a quiet environment and relax. Sadly, he's been single for the past year and a half, not really finding the right girl, but he also felt that going to college would now open up a some new opportunities for romance in his life.

Due to a strange mix-up, he wasn't going to be living in the dorms like he originally intended. Instead, he was going to be living in a newly built sorority home, and with two other people. So it was like having his own house, and he'll only have to share it with two other guys. He had a feeling that these next few years are going to be the most exciting years of his life.

When he got to the dorm, he seemingly got there before the other two. He took one of the smaller bedrooms (not really needing the insane space), and unpacked his things, making himself at home. Once he finished getting comfortable, he looked around the new dorm. It really did have everything. A large kitchen, plenty of bathrooms, bedrooms meant for a larger group of people, a massive living room, a game room in the basement, and even a hot tub in the back. Plus the rooms were well furnished, although Michael did wish that there was a bean bag chair or two.

With his roommates still nowhere to be seen, he decided to relax in his room and play a few video games, waiting for his new buddies to show up.

Lissandra stepped out of her parents car and waved them goodbye as they left. Finally, she had been able to leave their house to pursue higher studies, something she had been wanting to do for a long time now. But things weren't as easy as one would think. Lissie wasn't as normal as other girls, she was in fact a vampire. She had inherited that from her whole family, as she came from a lineage of vampires. She was proud of it though, so it wasn't something she complimented about. She had learned to control her cravings for blood. One thing most people knew was that vampires had the option not to turn someone into one if they chose not to. Ther fangs had the ability to produce a toxin which transformed the bitten person into a vampire. She hadn't done it yet, she had just fed when she needed to. But now she was in a new enviroment, so she would have to learn the new rules.

Liss was a pretty normal and average girl. The redhead got pretty much great marks and had a couple of friends, but she had never had a boyfriend before. She was really shy when it came to her personality, and though she was pretty confident of herself, she still lacked the courage to walk up to a nice guy and tell him to go out with her.

At last, she arrived the room she was given with a sigh of relief. "Now...this is big!" she told to herself. She didn't imagine she was going to be sleeping in such a room, but then she just did a mental facepalm. She remembered the one time the headmaster told her that they would be staying in a newly built room for three students. She shrugged at the thoughts of it and walked up to one of the rooms. It was pretty big, and perfect for her.

After a few minutes of unpacking the clothes and things she had in her bags, she walked around the appartment, looking into the other rooms until she saw a boy. She slowly walked to the door and looked at him with a shy smile. "Oh...h-hi there! You must be my roommate. I'm Lissandra...Liss...." she told him.

Michael was intensely playing his game, not noticing Lissandra for a little while. After just beating a particularly difficult boss, he let out a sigh of relief and leaned back in his chair. Finally, he noticed the cute redhead standing in his doorway, when she called out to him. Michael was startled at first, not expecting to see such a cute girl approach him, but he quickly tried to regain his composure and smiled back at her. "Oh, hello. It's nice to meet you. I'm Michael."

Michael was kind of blown away by how cute she was. Her beautiful red eyes to match her red hair, that pale skin, her slender body. None of the girls he's ever been with have ever looked this good. And she had such a sweet smile, not like most girls he knew. Most of the time, they'd smile at him because they want something from him. This girl's smile felt pure and innocent, it started to melt his heart a bit.

Then her words finally clicked in his brain. "Wait, did you say that we'll be roommates? As in a guy and a girl living together?" He asked her, his mind unable to process that. This was like something out of an anime his friend tried to get him into, a scenario where a guy and a cute girl will be living together, getting into getting into some pretty sticky situations by accident.

Then it clicked again. Did he come off as a bit rude by asking that? "Sorry, it's just that it seems weird that the school would do this. With me being a guy and you being a...... rather cute girl." He smiled shyly, his face starting to turn red.

Liss watched the boy play with his videogame. She didn't mind at all, she wouldn't interrupt him from what he was doing just to introduce. But at last, he turned to her and his face changed to what seemed like he had seen the world's most beautiful girl. However, she didn't think she was 'that' beautiful. "Michael...that's a really nice name," she told him with a giggle. Her body, as he described it, was very beautiful. Slender, very well treated and with the right ammount of curves. It seemed to contrast very well with her shy and pacific personality. She was one person who would certainly fall in love with love rather than using him as a toy. As soon as he gave her a compliment and his cheeks turned red, hers did too in no time. Suddenly, both boys were blushing to each other. "Oh...geez...you really think I'm that cute? Thanks...And yes, we'll be staying together as it seems. I've already settled in the room next to this," she said with a giggle and put a strand of her crimson hair behind her ears.

Harley (one minor change about Harley is her eyes being yellow) stepped out of the taxi that brought her to the school with a sigh. "So...this is the place my parents were talking 'bout?" she asked herself. Harley was pretty different from most girls. She wasn't calm at all, and she loved piss people off. She had a more outgoing personality than Liss and she loved everything related to violence and blood. But she didn't belong Liss' race of vampires, she was the opposite, a werewolf. A Lycan. Unlike Liss who just drank blood from her stored packets or just bit people for small ammounts of it, Harley killed the people she attacked in search of meat and she didn't have any mercy towards those she attacked.

Harley walked into the appartment she had been given only to find a redhead and a blonde guy talking. "'Sup? I guess ya' are my new roommates, right? Guess we have the lil' spoiled princess here and a sexy hot prince..." she told them teasingly, instantly attracted by the young and handsome guy Liss was speaking too. "Guess what, we'll talk later! I better unpack my stuff first," she said and walked to the other empty room to put her things away. Liss didn't say anything to Harley's teasing, she just bit her lower lip and sighed. She had been called lots of names already.

Seeing how Liss reacted only made her seem more cute. And to think that they'll be living together. School hasn't even started yet and Michael felt like he already found his dream girl. "Good to know. It's a good thing that we'll be right next door to each other if one of us needs something." He smiled at her, still thinking about how cute she is. Of course, as a guy, he tried to imagine the naughty things about her. What color underwear does she wear? How is she in bed? Is she secretly into anything kinky? Although he did his best to get those thoughts out of his mind, trying to think of Liss as a pure-hearted girl.

Their moment was interrupted though when another girl came in. She was just as beautiful, but in a sexy way as opposed to how Liss looks cute and innocent. His face was still bright red after hearing her call him sexy, wondering if she was into him. Then he was surprised when he heard her say that she was his other roommate. So he was suppose to be rooming with two girls? Two beautiful girls?

Before he could ask for her name, she ran off to unpack her things. "Well..... she seems...... nice." He tried to think of a compliment that would be fine to say around Liss. She reminded him of a friend he had back home. Kind of an asshole, the kind of guy people love to hate. The kind of person that liked dark humor, laughed at death scenes in horror movies, enjoyed teasing people. While Michael wasn't exactly the nicest guy himself, he did try to make an effort to be polite to others, at least until they piss him off.

"You alright?" He asked Liss, noticing her expression changed quite a bit once the other girl showed up.

So now it seemed Liss had some sort of an "rival", to say so. She didn't like the way Harley was treating her already, but she knew things would get better with time. She was shaken out of her thoughts when the handsome boy spoke to her once again. "Oh...no...nothing's wrong. I just...Didn't like being called like that. I hope she doesn't bother me that much if we all three are staying together," she said and started her way downstairs, then stopped by the first step. "Just...call me if you need anything, ok?" she asked him in a really friendly and nice tone. She made her way downstairs where she was going to see if they had food or they had to buy some.

After just ten minutes, Harley walked out of her room sporting new and revealing clothes, unlike Harley.'s somewhat formal ones. She was wearing a top, jean shorts and Converse sneakers that gave the werewolf the athletic look she usually had. She walked to the gorgeous blonde and looked at him with her beautiful and golden eyes. "So....my name's Harley. I guess we didn't introduce earlier when I arrived. And you are...?" she spoke with a quite arrogant tone in her voice and stretched her hand to him. Her skin was almost as pale as Harley's.

Michael watched as Liss left his room, feeling a bit sorry for her. Did she have some bad experiences growing up with people teasing her? Maybe she had to deal with other girls jealous of her. Whatever it was, he could tell that Liss wasn't too happy about the new girl's first impression.

The girl definitely had an amazing body, and it looked like she didn't mind showing it off. And she was definitely a lot more forward than Liss, practically going out and telling him that she liked him, as opposed to Liss acting shy. "I'm Michael." He smiled, reaching out to shake Harley's hand. While her skin was just about as pale as Liss's, it didn't feel as smooth as her's, as if Harley was a bit more active than Liss. "I'm looking forward to being your roommate during our time here." He said politely, still thinking about how odd it was to be rooming with two beautiful girls. And both of them were sexy as hell.

Getting up to shut his game off, Michael walked over to his doorway and turned to Harley. "I think Liss went downstairs. Want to introduce yourself to her, then we can think about getting groceries and whatever else we need for the house?"

Harley nodded at him when he told her his name. She wasn't too fancy of going downstairs and greet the other girl, but she didn't want to annoy Michael. "Meh, sure. I guess I can. Not like I'm gonna' melt or somethin' you know..." Harley put her hands on her pockets and slowly walked downstairs. She turned her head to Liss who was checking for groceries and anything they could eat and greeted her with her name. "Hey...ya' must be Liss. I'm Harley..." Liss stood up to look at the other girl and instantly noticed how she was a lycan. The particular stench coming from her and her really golden eyes made it more than evident. But Liss wasn't really scared, Vampires and Lycans had an agreement long time ago to not fight with each other. Needless to say, Harley also realized that Liss was a vampire because of her red eyes, her really pale skin and the little fangs which were a little more larger than usual. "Yes, my name is Liss...Lissandra. I think we are going to get along well if we don't fight or argue." Harley rolled her eyes to that stupid statement and sat on a chair by the table.

When Liss noticed Michael, she sighed and crossed her arms. "We don't have enough food for tonight. And I am really tired to go out and get some. So..." Suddenly, Liss was interrupted by Harley who was biting her nails. "So pizza and fuck it. I'm not in the mood to buy any shit today...right?" "Y-Yes...right...that's what I meant. Do you like that idea, Michael?" Liss asked him. Luckily, they had arrived on a friday, so they still had two more days to get to know each other.

Michael was able to feel the tension in the air between those two girls. While they weren't about to brawl in the middle of the kitchen, it was clear that they weren't very fond of each other. Did Liss think of Harley as a bitch? Did Harley think of Liss as some sort of brat? Either way, Michael thought it might be best to avoid bringing attention to it and not try and play the peacemaker. As long as they both stayed out of each other's way, things should go by smoothly here.

"Pizza sounds nice." He commented, picking up the phone and ordering. He got them quite a bit of food; with three large pizzas, one meat lovers, one cheese, and one pepperoni, as well as an order of breadsticks. On top of that, he ordered a couple of two liter bottles of soda. So on top of having plenty of food for the evening, they had enough that should last them for breakfast the next morning. And once everyone is a little less tired, they can all go out and get some groceries.

"I'll cover for the pizza, if that's alright." He said after placing the order. Michael's family gave him a pretty decent budget, allowing him to buy groceries and school supplies, and have enough to splurge from time to time, so this would be no problem. Plus, it was polite to pay for their meals, especially since they are all just meeting.

Michael wasn't completely accurate with that they thought of each other. Although Harley disliked Liss for the most part, Liss' feelings towards the werewolf were completely neutral, since she didn't like to fight nor was she a violent vampire. Liss moved to the couch which was a few feet next to the table and sat there while she listened to the different kinds of pizzas the boy asked to be delivered. She absolutely loved cheese for the most part, and Harley licked his lips when she heard that one of the pizzas had meat on it. She just had to control her urges as to not devour it as soon as it arrived.

"Meh, fine by me...." Harley answered when Michael offered to pay for that night's meal, but Liss was a bit reluctant about it. She was raised in a wealthy family, and thus wouldn't have any issue with money for the time being, but Harley had a lot more story than Liss. She had been abandoned in a thrash can when she was two as a little ball of fur. But when a man was about to empty it's litter inside the can, a little girl jumped out of it completely naked. To this day, she doesn't know who her parents were, and she comes from an average family who knows about her secret and keeps it like that...a secret.

"You really shouldn't...but I guess there is no point in arguing when a boy says that he'll pay," Liss told him with a smile. Twenty minutes later, someone rang the doorbell and Harley jumped from her chair since she was really starving. "At last this fucktard arrived!" she told to herself while she opened the door. She gave the pizza boy the money Michael had left on the table and literally ripped the food from his hands. "And no tip for taking so much time!" she said and closed the slam shut the door. "Oh fuck! I can already smell the tasty meat!" she said happily and placed all the boxes on the table. She opened the one which had meat and saliva started to drip down her lower lip. In a sudden instant, she was eating from the box like hungry wolf, making a huge mess on her face; not even caring that anyone was looking at her.

Liss had opened the box with the cheese pizza and took a slice of it and chewed it slowly, tasting how delicious it was. She simply looked at Harley with surprise at how she was eating. "Harley...it's...pizza..."

While the pizza boy was a couple minutes late, Harley was a bit harsh to the boy. Before he could go give him a tip, the boy had already gotten back into his car and sped off. It might not be a good idea to order from that place again any time soon.

Michael reached in to grab a couple slices of each pizza, but he kept his distance from Harley and the meat lovers pizza. While he was looking forward to that one the most, he was afraid of getting his hand bitten off if he got anywhere near her. Instead, he made due with a couple slices of pepperoni and a couple slices of cheese, then had a couple bread sticks.

Trying to ignore Harley eating like a pig, he sat with Lissa and at his slices of pizza. While he wasn't exactly as clean and polite at eating himself, he at least wiped the grease from his mouth after finishing each slice. "Let her be. She seems to be enjoying herself." Michael whispered to Lissa. At least she seemed happy, that made Michael feel a little better.

Once they were done eating, Michael sat on the couch with a satisfied look on his face. "I guess we'll all call it a night and take care of groceries and all that crap tomorrow?" He asked the girls, kind of wanting to get back to his games.

Harley was surely enjoying eating like a primeval. Liss however was eating at the same pace as Michael, kind of slow and enjoying every bit of it. She didn't answer at the comment of letting the other girl eating like she wanted, after all she seemed to lack any manners.

Soon, they all finished their meal, leaving some of the pizza for the next day. Harley laid back on the chair with a napkin and cleaning the meat and sauce from her face, while Liss drank some soda with her legs crossed and every so often admiring Michael's gorgeous body. "I think that's alright. I am going to take a shower to clean off my mind and...well....my body," Liss told him and moved to go upstairs and to the bathroom.

On the othe hand, Harley moved to the couch with him with a glass of soda. "Well...I guess we can take care of the groceries shit tomorrow for sure...But one thing I can't get of my mind is that I couldn't help but looking into your room and seeing you were already with your gaming console. Me myself...well...I didn't bring mine...but only my PSP," she told him with a grin and took it from out of her pocket. "I was playing as of lately Twisted Metal: Head-On...I love killing and destroying stuff!!!!" she said in a hyped up tone. She really liked the boy, but she knew he might have already labeled her as a crazy psycho so she had to try out things he liked.

Michael watched as Liss went upstairs to go clean herself up, and was a bit surprised to see Harley move in close to him. He wasn't really scared of her, more intimidated. She's a very attractive girl, and it was clear that she didn't mind showing off her body. Plus, she acted like the type of guys Michael would normally hang out with. Sure he wasn't really aware of her insane bloodlust, but he knew that quite a few guys he knew were really into the really violent games. Some were war games, some were crime simulators, some were fighters, some were hack and slash games. Michael was more into fighting games and hack and slash. Sure he played the occasional FPS games, he also played destruction derby games like Twisted Metal.

"Yea, I tend to enjoy some violent games myself. If you want, you can come in and use my console from time to time. I've got my Vita with me, so I can keep myself company whenever you do." She sounded like she was REALLY into violent games, but he didn't want to judge her for just that. He'd be lying if he said that he didn't get a big grin on his face when he brought enemies to brutal and violent ends in his games.

Getting up, he headed towards the stairs and turned to Harley. "How's about a round or two of Mortal Kombat?" He asked. It might be fun, getting to beat each other to a bloody pulp, then finish the opponent off with gory fatality.

Harley was glad to hear at least someone shared her passion for virtual blood-spilling, something which was common for people to like but she just loved to see death and blood. For some reason, her lycan genes made her act like that. Nevertheless, now she was even more in love of the blonde male in front of her, and she just couldn't stop looking at how gorgeous he was. He wasn't his first though, she had lots like him before and it wasn't going to be her first time having sex either.

When he invited her to play some Mortal Kombat rounds, her eyes shone with lust and she stood up and walked past him, her beautiful butt tight to the jeans up in front of him. "Sure sweety...I'd love to play some with you...and Kick your fuckin' ass!" she said with a laugh and went into his bedroom where she threw herself on the bed and stretched. "Mmm...isn't he cute? I guess I won't be feedin' from him...But I like him so much!" she told to herself with a blush.

Meanwhile, Liss took some clothes to the bathroom and got naked to take a shower. She unawarely left the door unlocked. She turned on the shower to a bit hot and slipped inside the shower. She just needed to relax and get those insults and things Harley told her out of her mind.

Michael led Harley into his room and started up his PS3. He handed her a controller, and the game began loading up. To him, this was just a little game between friends. While he got the feeling that she might like him, he couldn't imagine that she was totally lusting over him. Sure, he could see himself hooking up with her, maybe having a night full of sex. Hell, he could see himself hooking up with Liss too. They both had qualities that made him attracted to them. Liss was a quiet, reserved, and very honest. Harley was sexy, seductive, and was probably into some really kinky shit. Thinking about it only made things difficult for him though, Michael didn't really want to pick between the two.

Once the game was loaded, he went to the versus option and the character select screen pulled up. Picking his best character, Scorpion, the two began fighting as Michael threw his spear and lit Harley's character on fire.

Harley thought that maybe if those little things she meant or what she did wasn't really showing how much she wanted him, then she should try harder. When he selected his fighter, she inmediatly picked Reptile, which was her favourite one and she knew how morbid and disgusting his fatalities were. As soon as the loading screen appeared, she sat on his laps with her butt touching his crotch and looked at him with a grin. "Prepare to lose."

The first thing her character received was a spear straight into the chest and being lit into fire. That didn't enrage the savage girl, and she retreated with a series of acid spits and finished the first round with an acid spray, an enhanced version of the classic spit. "Hehe...beaten by a girl! Poor cutie thing..." she told him teasingly and kissed him cheek in an even more teasing way.

Michael knew she was messing with him, with the way she sat in his lap, wiggling her ass against his crotch from time to time. Of course any guy would get aroused by this, especially with a girl that was purposely doing it. "Dammit. That's not fair." He replied to her after she won the first round, although it wasn't like she was going to stop because he said something.

With his face bright red from the kiss on his cheek, he did his best to focus on the next round. This time he caught her off guard with a series of Scorpions teleport attacks, with him appearing right behind Reptile and throwing a punch. He then finished her off by lighting her on fire once more. Now it was one victory each and the final round was about to begin. "What was that? I think that's the sound of you getting your ass handed to you." He teased back, readjusting his arms to wrap around her body, getting a better position to hold his controller, unintentionally pressing his arms against her breasts.

Harley giggled mischievously when her sexy manners made him lose the first round. As soon as the second one started, his Scorpion cooked her Reptile's ass as he beat her quite quickly. She simply grinned and smiled when he wrapped his arms around her. "Don't get so cocky, my love. I don't think you'll want to celebrate yet..." Round 3 started and it was quite from the beginining. They both had the upper hand until Reptile unleashed a series of combos which eventually made the announcer say "Finish him!". Without hesitating, Harley inputted the commands to make Reptile puke all his acid inside the opponent's mouth. "Fatality" was the last thing that came out of the TV when Harley turned around and straddled him.

"You are so hot...I want you so much..." she whispered into his ears and pushed him back until he had his back against his bed. Then she leaned forward and kissed his lips deeply. That's when she started to take off her shirt and afterwards to get completely naked. "I want you to fuck me...please...I want you..." she told him hugging him and kissing his lips repeteadly.

It was a shame that he lost, but it was still cool to see the brutal finisher that she did. However, Michael was taken by surprise when Harley turned around and kissed him. His hands instinctively held her hips as she kissed him, not really pushing her away. Of course he wanted her too, but it just felt too sudden. And he knew that Liss was still awake and in the other room. It was just asking for trouble. Once she pulled away and began taking her clothes off, Michael pushed her off of his lap. "W-Wait. Isn't this too sudden? I-I mean we only met a couple of hours ago." He didn't want to offend her, but it was also very clear that he wanted her in return with the obvious bulge in his pants.

"At least we should wait until we're alone. Liss could walk in on us at any minute." He mentioned, knowing that if she saw her roommates having sex, it would most likely make things pretty awkward between everyone. "Maybe later tonight when she's asleep, or tomorrow when we're shopping and have to split up." He got up and headed out of his room. "I'll be right back, I just have to use the bathroom." He said, just needing a few minutes to clear his head. Michael went down the hall and opened the door to the bathroom. Forgetting that Liss was taking a shower, he was hit with a cloud of steam.

Harley was neither disappointed nor surprised that Michael didn't want to have sex with her, she knew that was going to happen and it was a matter of time that he rejected her. "I knew you were going to do this, you pussy. But nevermind...I guess Harley is too much of a thing for you to handle..." she said teasingly as he left to the bathroom with a grin on her face. She put her top and her shorts again, the only pieces of clothing she had removed and grabbed the controller once again. She wanted to practice a bit of Mortal Kombat, so she set some matches against the CPU.

Liss was laying on the tub, the shower was closed and the warm water was coming out of the tap, filling the bathroom with a load of hot steam. However, she did heard when her roommate entered the bathroom and she moved the curtain to a side just to reveal her face which had an obvious blush. "Oh...h-hi Michael...I...It seems I forgot to lock the door...w-what do you need?" the sweet vampire asked shyly. She obviously didn't have any evil intentions. It was obvious that Liss and Harley were pole opposites.

It finally hit Michael that Liss was in the bathroom cleaning up. With everything that just happened with Harley, and the fact that he didn't hear any water running caused him to forget that Liss was still in the bathroom. His face went bright red again as she looked directly at him. "Oh..... s-sorry. I forgot you were in here. I-I'll go now." He said quickly as he closed the door and stood on the other side of the door for a moment. The two girls really were polar opposites of each other. Liss seemed just as embarrassed to see him while she was naked in the tub. Meanwhile, Harley had absolutely no problem pulling her clothes off and telling him to fuck her. He felt torn between them, liking both of them, but not sure which one to hook up with.

When he got back to his room, he noticed Harley playing some single player. She seemed to be really into it, using Reptile's acid abilities to rip the opponents to shreds. Not wanting to bother her, he went over to his bed and collapsed on it. Reaching over to his nightstand, he grabbed his Vita and turned on some Street Fighter, playing a few rounds against CPU characters as Akuma.

Liss remained silent when the nice and cute boy apologized for intruding in the bathroom and left in no time. She smiled and quickly finished her bath. It was nice having such a decent and well-mannered boy as a roommate. Once she stepped out of the tub, she dried off and put on some panties, pajama pants and a blue t-shirt with no bra under it, leaving her small and beautiful breasts touching the cloth of her shirt. She came out of the bathroom with her beautiful crimson and wet hair sitcking to her neck and a smile on her face. She leaned in Michael's room where she saw Harley and Michael in their own different worlds. "Umm...I'm going to bed...It's been a long and tiring day..." Afterwards, she walked back to her room where she dried her hair and laid on the bed in the hopes of falling asleep.

Harley paid little to no attention to Michael when he came as she was too busy shredding people and melting them with her favourite fighter, Reptile. She giggled everytime she did a fatality. At last, her attention was dragged to Liss when she talked to them. "Yeah, whatevah' girl....g'night," she told them quite uninterested and continued on her killing spree.

Michael heard Liss come in, and he turned to smile at her. "Goodnight. See you tomorrow." Once she was gone, he played a few more rounds on his Vita, playing as his various characters. Akuma, Guile, M.Bison, Sagat, all the characters he was good or decent with until he finally let out a loud yawn. Looking over at the clock, a couple of hours passed and Harley was still playing the game, giggling ever time she did a fatality.

Getting up from the bed, he shut off the Vita and sat beside Harley. "How's about one more round, then we call it a night. I don't think I'll last much longer tonight." He said as he grabbed a controller, planning to play as his other best character, hoping that his DLC data successfully transferred over when moving his PS3 to a new location.

As soon as the cute boy next to her with the hopes of finally beating her once and for all. She had glanced at his Vita quite a few times to see that he was giving the enemy CPU a beate evening with a handful of characters, but it was funny thinking that he had a chance of even coming close to beating her. Or that's what she thought....

"Meh, come at me! Throw everything ya' have. I just know that you'll fail miserably like you always do..." she told him with a grin and selected her character Reptile as always and waited for him to make his pick. She was a bit tired too, so it was going to be the last battle for good.

This time Michael chose Freddy, the DLC character. It was an odd choice to throw into a fighting game, but Michael made it a point to learn how to play as the horror icon. Once the battle started, Michael send out a barrage of ranged attacks; having Freddy's claws pop from the ground under Reptile, throwing his gloves at him, and raking the ground with his claws. By the time Reptile finally reached Freddy, he teleported behind him and unleashed his X-ray attack. By the end of the first round, Freddy had defeated Reptile with an almost perfect match. "What happened to that big talk before? I pretty much wiped the floor with you." Michael teased, waiting for the next round to start.

Back
Top Bottom