Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tell me what you want! (Male looking for Female)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fadereaper

Kiryu
Now this is a less specific thread toward an idea and more leaning toward hoping I can find that one lady who has an idea she really wants to try but has had no luck with it, well look no further I am interested in hearing your idea out! I will however explain some guidelines I stick to with roleplay, and some things I will not do and what my favorite style of roleplays to do are.

First off, I am a confident heterosexual male and I do not and never will do MxM, FxF I can't do it is not my forte nor is it my cup of tea so that is a no go either. However I have in the past and am more than willing to play Futanari characters to female characters, if that is what you want and don't mind me being male ladies then go ahead and ask. I mainly do MxF as a male but as I said, if you got an idea where I play either a switch of dominant futa let me know.

Second I do roleplay in various forms, I tend to prefer Private messages as I can get to them easier (as well I'm rather nervous about everyone seeing em!). However I can do threads if you are preferring threads, really I don't mind if you really want threads I will do that I just love to roleplay! As well I got YiM and AiM for instant messenger style roleplay. However my time available to use these is sporadic, and my inspiration and muse to write varies. So it might be just as slow to do YiMs, I prefer these for shorter scenarios but if I enjoy the story a lot I can be 'convinced' to try to work a schedule for us both to roleplay but IMs I usually have a hard time feeling the want to sit down for a long while and just hash back and forth fast unless I'm really excited for it.
YiM: Fadereaper1776@yahoo.com
AiM: Fadereaper@hotmail.com

Now I am a literate role player for the 4 years I've been doing it, and in my own terms of judgement I think I can do well in descriptions of what is taking place. However for me to not only have the ability but desire to do so, I find it easier if I am inspired and if I'm genuinely interested in the roleplay I can do better. Also I try to emulate what I am given, but I consider myself more of a casual roleplayer than an advanced one so if you are looking for someone who is amazingly skilled at writing I don't think I can do such. However I am always willing to take advice on how to improve! Especially in terms of sexual scenarios, I yearn to learn to be able to write magic and I am always interested in advice.

Now as for what kind of roleplay I would like to do, I generally like story driven roleplay but I like it to have a good amount of smut as well. I also like pure story (if the story is really awesome and I want to try it), and I also like ones with more smut than story. To this end I usually prefer to be dominant, but I have never actually done a roleplay where I play submissive to a woman so I'd be interested in doing that with the right scenario

Now settings that I enjoy a lot, gonna list em below:

-Fantasy (medieval/Modern): I enjoy a setting where the unreal becomes real, having something beyond the 'day to day' grind of modern realism
-Science Fiction: Anything space is awesome and I love to either do fandoms or original universes for this!
-Steampunk: I enjoy a good steampunk fantasy, I have characters who I love but I have one rule on this. Just, not western stuff, I don't like western theme roleplays very much.
-Modern: I do not favor realistic modern/historical but with the right idea, I'd try it but I like it to be a bit spiced up and not so dry.
GM/DM scenario: I enjoy being able to control a world around a beautiful young vixen or more, I enjoy creating worlds but I'd also like to try to be in the opposite side of things. I'd enjoy also the chance to play a character in a GM's world, if this appeals to you then just ask!

I would enjoy a heavy sex roleplay be it dark or otherwise, just let me know if you got some kinky and dark roleplay with lots of sex let me know!

Now if you are just as sketchy on an idea as I am but think I am all that in a bag of chips (*undeserved bow which earns a boo*), and would like to use a character you have who you are dying to play as just tell me what setting she is in. I will do my best to pick a character to fit your own, and I would love to make an awesome plot with you!

Fandoms: Here are some fandom universes I know and love to roleplay in

Star Wars (Primarily Old republic era): I got a lot of characters to cater to almost any desire, just ask if you want to do something here. If I see someone bringing me anything Star Wars, you will immediately get my interest.

Dragon Age: I love these games and love making characters for it, I will love you forever if you come to me with an awesome idea with a good amount of both plot and smut!

Mass Effect: I love this game and I've always wanted to play as Quarians, I find them so fascinating and so damn attractive under those suits!

-I know numerous other fandoms but those are the three favs of mine, if you got one in mind I might know enough about to try just ask me!-

Now as for some of my favorite kinks at the moment:

-Semen (I do enjoy this being a good part of the roleplay, nice and dirty yum ;) )

-Large sexual proportions (I enjoy big breasts and I enjoy the thought of being able to give them the proper attention they deserve, as well I like to assume the delusion that every male roleplayer does that they are always well endowed with large penises ;).)

-Suggestive Language/Dirty Talk

Will Do:
-Vaginal
-Breeding
-Anal (to the discretion of my partner I don't find it particularly effective and exciting to me)
-breast intercourse (hate the term titfucking)
-monsters to humans
-anthromorphic creatures
-Non-Consensual Sex
-Consensual
-Bestiality

For anything else consult my f-list or just ask!

Will not Do:
-Scat (NO never!)
-Watersports
-Vore
-Excessive Sadism/Torture/Gore
-Vomit
-Childish/Mentally disabled characters (I've had this thrust upon me before and it makes me feel so sad, especially if the scenario is non-con it just hurts to watch)

-Anything else I haven't named might be a yay or nay so you need to ask first :), just let me know what it is and I might give it a try and find it excites me as much as it does you. Don't limit your requests to what I have listed here, as long as it isn't a 'No' feel free to ask. I want to hear new things and try new styles!-

Alright I'm sorry that this thread doesn't contain a lot of plot ideas, but this thread will be used for those times that I want to roleplay but don't necessarily know what I want specifically. So ladies of Blue Moon, if you got some good ideas you are hankering to try, drop me a line and let's have some fun :).

I am looking for only a couple of these I'd say probably three additional roleplays max if that many, I will take em as I can and see how I can handle more as I add more on. Don't hesitate to ask for something completely your own in comparison to this! I don't expect anyone to follow all this perfectly other than my Hard nos, so if you got a fun idea not here just ask!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom