Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a serious partner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm tired and it is late, so I'm going to make this relatively brief. I haven't been on this site in over two years and for good reason. I have been very busy, but as of late I've been craving a writing partner. I haven't been able to get into fiction as much recently, mostly because I have been in poetry workshops. So, in order to get my chops back and enjoy some of the last free months I have before/after graduation, I have decided I want to find one or maybe two serious partners to write with. This would primarily be through private messages or email, and sexual content would be kept to a minimum. I used to be interested in that, but now I realize how much it detracted from the actual writing and eventually the roleplay just deteriorated into sexual nonsense. I like a lot of stuff, but I don't have an idea in mind right now, I prefer to work on plot stuff with my partner. So, if you think you'd be interested in this please private message me, and I will get back to you. The sooner the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom