Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Daddy's Little Girl (Misa x promethean)

MisaLaVan

Make me your queen, fuck me like your whore.
Amber walked into the house she shared with her father. It had been a long day at school for the 17 year old. She hadn't seen her fathers car in the drive but she still called out for him . "Daddy?" The pair was very close, it had started after her mother left. Amber had taken over doing all the chores around the house at only 13. By the time she was 16 she knew she was meant to be the woman of the house. It didn't take long for her and her father to start a relationship. She loved her daddy and enjoyed being in a relationship with him. She couldn't think of ever having a normal father daughter relationship with him.
She pulled her long brown hair into a messy bun as she slipped from her shoes. Heading to her room she changed into shorts, that showed off her long tan legs and round ass. The crop top showed her flat stomach as it hung from large D-cup breast. She wasn't very tall at 5'3 but she was a beautiful girl. Her green eyes moved around the kitchen as she tried to think of what her father might like for dinner.

Erick had gone to the pound. He was signing papers for the adoption of 2 year old purebred Siberian husky. Once the paperwork was file he walked dog out to his truck got in. He petted the dog as it barked happily as he drove. He walked into the house about ten minutes later. "Hey baby girl i'm home" He called out as he shut the door. He let the dogs leash and the dog ran through the house barking. He ran his hand through his short black and gray hair as he walked to the kitchen. He stood a towering 6'0' tall.

Amber turned to look at Erick as he entered the kitchen. "Hi daddy." She walked up to him and placed a gentle kiss on his lips. Though confusion pooled in her eyes when she pulled back. "Did I hear a dog?" She questioned lightly. they had never had a dog before, though she remembered asking for one as a child. Her hands were smoothing up and down his chest as she looked up at him. While he was older, he was still handsome and was amazing in bed. "Do you want to order pizza?" She questioned lightly?

Erick smiled at her and ran his hand through her hair. "Hi baby girl." He kissed her back and nodded. "Yes you did " He picked her up and placed her on counter."You know how we were discussing trying something new in are sex life" He smiled at her and ran his hand through her hair. "Yes pizza sounds great" His stomach started to growl

Amber smiled happily up at Erick. She wrapped her legs around his middle when he placed on the counter. She raised an eyebrow when he explained about the dog. Her hands ran along his chest and shoulder as she leaned toward him. "That sounds fun." She let out a giggle when his stomach growled. "I'll order the pizza and after you can show me your new friend" She kissed him gentle. Her arms hooked around his neck. "I missed you daddy." She said against his lips. She reached for the phone, calling to order the pizza. Her legs stayed hooked around his middle, keeping him close. "Half and hour" She said as she hung up.

Erick smiled at her and ran his hand through her hair. "Ok then " He kissed lightly and smiled at her. "So how was you day my love " He picked her up and smiled at her. He walked with her into the living room. "What do you want to name him " He smiled at her and sat down the couch with her on his lap. His cock was already staining to be released from his pants

Amber's lips moved gently over Erick's jaw as he walked with her to the living room. "Long and lonely" She said lightly. She thought for a moment as she felt his cock pressing against his pants. "How about Rock." She rocked her hips against his with a soft moan. "For rock hard." She sent her daddy a wink. She could feel her core growing wet and her nipples harden against the fabric of her shirt. Normally she would of bee waiting for him naked on their bed. She only used her own bed when people were over.

Erick smiled at her and moan lightly. "You didn't touch him this morning." He kissed her passionately. He slid his tongue into her mouth slowly as he started to take her clothes off. He started to grind into her roughly as he wrestled her tongue with his. He slowly broke the kiss and smiled at her. "Lets go up to our room" He stood up and started heading for the stairs. The dog ran into him causing him to fall back landing on his back hard with her landing hard on his chest

Amber kissed him back, letting his tongue into her mouth. Her tongue roamed along his as he stripped her down. A moan slipped from her mouth to his at his rough grinding. She smirked and held tight as he headed toward their room. However it seemed the dog had other ideas. With a yell she landed on top of her father. She rolled off him looking at the dog for a moment. "Daddy are you okay?" She asked the worry clear in her voice. She ran her hand gently over his cheek. She hovered over him in only her blue thong.

He panted hard and held his chest. "I'm fine i'm going to be sore for a few days. He pulled his dick out and pulled her down on his dick. "Oh god yes " He moan loudly and smiled at her. He started pumping her up and down on his dick. "Oh god yes baby girl " He panted hard and smiled at her

Amber smiled when he simply freed his dick. She moaned as she was slid down onto him. She rolled her hips and soon when pumping herself up and down his dick. "Oh daddy." She moaned. Her hands tugging on his shirt to remove it. She looked around and wondered for a moment where the dog was. She moved harder, you could hear her ass hitting his thighs as she rode him. "I wonder were Rock is." She asked in a teasing tone. Leaning forward she kissed him deeply. "Come on daddy, take me to bed and I'll really fuck you good."

He stood up with her on his dick and smiled at her. He kissed her passionately. He started walking upstairs to their room. Once they in their room his pulled her from his dick and threw her on the bed. He walked over to her slowly and smiled at her

She kissed him back, moving her hips against his as he walked to their room. She let out a giggle as she was thrown to the bed. Her big eyes locked on him. She laid back and wiggled her hips. "MMM daddy..." She whimpered

He walked over to the bed and climbed on top of her. He kissed her passionately as he pushed his cock into her pussy. He started pumping into her rough and deep as he slid his tongue into her mouth

Back
Top Bottom