Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking to Dominate (MxM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there! Thank you checking out my little request thread! The names Love, and I'm happy to see you!
Lets start this off right! Rules with playing with me!
Honestly, There aren't alot of those silly rules, I'm up for most things!

Side note! I have been off this site for awhile now. But, Im back and looking to play!

Rules:
*Please be literate, I will have a typo here and there, that's not what I mean. I would like at LEAST three paragraphs per post, but would LOVE more please. As I normally write five or more paragraphs per post.
* Be friendly, I like to talk to my partners and know what they like, and what they are looking for in the story as much as I am. Or if they desire to throw in a plot idea, I'm all ears! Lets be roleplay friends, I don't bite. Well, hard. Lol.

Hello!!! Right now Im craving to dominate! Sooooooooo Please feel free to message me and I'll talk something over with you in regards to pairings and ideas!!!

I like to dominate boys that look similar to this.
Giggles
Bitch face

But it isn't a MUST! Just a physical look I enjoy. Please feel free to message me!

On's:
*Anal sex (giving)
*Begging (Receiving)
*Biting (Giving&Receiving)
*Clothed Sex
*Cross Dressing (Witnessing)
*Double Penetration (Giving)
*Drug & Alcohol abuse
* Face Slapping (Giving and Receiving)
*Fights
*Drama
*Jealous Lovers
*Crazy bitches.
*Femboys!
*Forced clothes wearing
*Hair pulling
*Cum Shots
*Internal cum shots
*Masturbation
*Plot twists
*Pseudo-rape
*Rimming (Giving)
*Romance
*Saliva
*Scratching
*Smoking
*Spanking (Mostly giving)
*Strip Tease
*Swallowing cum (Receiving)
*Sweat
*Teasing
*Abuse (sexual, verbal, physical, mental, emotional)
*Twinks!
*Adultery
*Chocking (Giving)
*Consensual
*Dirty talking
*Face fucking
*Gags
*Hand cuffs
*Public places
*Kinky sex play
I'm sorry this list is so long! Lol I honestly cut it short! But, I hope you saw something you like and that we might be able to play out together! Feel free to share your own kinks!

Offs:
*Bath room play
*Anime
*Anything furry related!

*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!

Fandom side of me!
Hi thanks for reading! I am a Thorki lover, and Im only looking for a few stories. This are just small ideas that we can add more to as it goes. Im looking to play a top Thor to a bottom Loki. And I would love some Mpreg as well if my partner is open to it, that also mean Im ok with intersex Loki. If that isn't ok with my partner that's fine.

Idea one: Im seeking something to do with them as young teenagers. Along the lines of them having perhaps kissed each other when they were young boys (Out of just wondering and maybe sneaking wine from a gathering) And had let things pass since then. But with Sif having her eyes on Thor, and them being close...as well as others out for Thor's affections....Loki finds himself feeling alittle pushed aside and forgotten, as well as jealous. Madly jealous for many reasons.
And in a fit of jealousy he confronts Thor about what he is mad about, as well as fighting him in the training rooms alone and ends up not the way he thought it would. As Thor accepts his angered confession. Opening an even larger door of pain because now their affair must stay hidden from others.

Pictures to help.
"Tell me you dont want me"
"What am I going to do now......"

Im also open to other ideas!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom