Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Pokémon fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pratorr

Planetoid
So I'm in a rare mood and I'm looking to do a Pokémon rp, using canon characters or oc/canon, or oc/pokégirl. I'm literate, ranging from 1-5 paragraphs and I've had a thing for Misty and Duplika since before I was a teen. Kinks like egg-laying, inflation, and things like that are a massive turnoff for me along with anything bathroom related or injuries. Rape is also a no-no. Also ladies only please. I'm more than glad to down a beer with you if you're a guy, but you don't get my engine running even if you're playing a girl.

If you're in the mood for playing a Pokégirl please come to me with something unconventional. The Eevee line, Vulpix, and the like have been done to death
Come to me with something different like Haunter, Feraligatr, or Tyranitar as a sexy Pokémon lady. Hit me with Missingno and you and I will be best friends for all time.

PM me if you're interested or email me at fictitiousfish@gmail.com
I roleplay via PM or email exclusively.

Good Luck you seem to be in an odd mood but i respect your wishes to bang any pokemon in the known and unknown Dexes across all 6 regions. (Im a male so this is for support purposes only) I am partial to a Vulpixy vixeny Anthro or the always classic big chested Gardevoir but as I said best of lucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom