Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

More important than music~ (ShoXThelovelyaddison)

Addison turned her head back forward and let out a deep breath as he pulled out slightly. She gasped, giggled and shook her head as he smacked her ass again, living a slight stinging feeling after. As he pushed inside her deeper she gasped again "Okay gosh." She looked down at her hands for a moment "You're only the third. I haven't been with a single guy since we've been on tour, and the other two were long committed relationships I was in during high school." Though she was slightly embarrassed with how low the number was she was still comfortable enough with Zack to tell him. "Like I said, way less than the girls you've picked up." She turned slightly and looked back at Zack as she nodded slowly.

For some reason, Zack didn't believe her. "I am thinking that you're lying...." he started, as he moved back and deeper into her. "I feel as if something about you sleeping with whoever you slept with, did A LOT compared to what you would do with 50 guys...."

Zack smiled as he looked down and then at her. "Well then...too bad." he said, suddenly taking her by surprise and moving ALL the way into her rectum, having his dick stuff her insides from behind while he properly mounted her, increased the likely hood of his release becoming an explosive one...and it was going to be inside her ass. "Fuck....DAMN!" he groaned, loving the tightness.

Addison sighed and nodded, at his response, only to feel his penis move deeper into her. "I'm not lying. I promise." She groaned out as she looked up at him. "I'm not the type of person to sleep around. I only gave into you because I've been attracted to you for years now. The tension between us had to break at some point."

Addison shreaked as he pushed all the way inside of her, completely catching her off guard and surprising her. She dropped her face back into the sheets, and dug her fingers into them, pulling them down towards her body. She whimpered into the sheets as she breathed heavy, the feeling she was experiencing being something completely new to her. "Oh my god..." She whispered out at a loss for words at what had just happened.

"Of course it did...." he mumbled to himself as he pumped all the way into her. "Urgh, you're deliciously tight..."

Zack closed his eyes as he finally got his entire length into her. "Damn...ah.....yes....I like this...I like this A LOT...." Zack pushed as much as he could despite his penis making all the way into her body. Stretching it out so that he could feel pleasurable nerves throughout his lower body. Oh was it amazing.

Addison bit her bottom lip hard as he pushed all of his length inside of her, her body squirming slightly on the bed as she let out a soft moan into the bed sheets. The deeper he pushed inside her the more intense Addison's heart beat. As the feeling of pleasure came back over her she lifted her head out of the bed sheets and let out another soft moan.

As he breathed slightly heavier, he knew that this was really going to take a lot out of him. "Ah.....damn you slut; trying to suck the life out of me like this?" he commented, talking dirty with her again. It was not until a few seconds later that he actually started to hold her waist to lift her rear up, and started to thrust in and out, pumping in and out. While she was getting looser, the tightness was so amazing that it was going to take him a while before he finally recovered completely, and got used to her tight ass.

"God this is the ass of a dirty, DIRTY girl..." he commented, trying to settle his nerves again and move easier. "Agh...." But honestly, he was just having trouble trying to relax his mind.

Addison looked back at Zack and smiled to herself seeing the pleasure on his face. "Someone's starting to slow down." She said softly with a slight laugh, knowing that alone would get him going. "Suck the life out of you huh? If I wanted to do that, I would have done that a lot sooner sweetheart." She licked her lips lightly as she turned her gaze back forward. As he held onto her waist and guided her ass up, Addison propped her body up on her forearms. As he started to thrust inside her, Addison bit her inner lip letting out soft moans with every thrust.

"Oh Zack... you don't even know the half of it." She commented, knowing that she really could turn into a naughty girl if she was given the chance, but since tonight she left Zack in charge he would just have to wait. She looked back at him as he groaned again, her eyes looking him over. "You okay? Seem to be getting a little tired."

"I am just....ah...."

Zack suddenly regretted anal sex, as her ass was too tight for him. It felt too good and too intense for his liking. His breathing would not stop increasing, and this position was difficult enough as it was because of anal sex. Thus, he had a new idea. "Don't I now..." he commented, particularly with her response to him calling her naughty.

Zack took some extra work to pull her back and lay on his chest, just after he pulled out of her ass. "Ok then....show me...." he said, as he used his hand to guide his penis back into her rectum. This time, it was not extremely difficult by tightness, but within seconds, his mind was going blank. He held her waist from both sides and lifted his lower body upwards, giving them a reverse cowgirl style position.

"Too much for you to handle?" Addison asked with a smirk as she looked at him.

As he pulled out Addison sat up and looked back at him again, as he asked her to show him she shook her head and smiled. "Mmmm, if I do recall correctly, I gave you complete control over tonight. I'm not showing you how naughty I can get until I have complete control." She bit her inner lip as he guided his penis back inside her. She let out another moan as his penis slide all the way back inside her, her head turning back forward. As he held her waist, and lifted his lower body up, Addison began moving slowly up and down like she had earlier, not wanting to move to fast seeing as how he was taking this anal thing, thus far.

"Hey, as long as you're doing the work..." he remarked, sighing and closing his eyes. He placed a hand on his face as she continued to move at a likable pace, but knew that she would move faster eventually. Thus, he watched as he placed the other hand back at her waist, to balance her. "Mhhhh....you're so tight...." he moaned softly as he sighed again.

"Oh going to trust me to do the work for once?" She said in a teasing tone, as she moved her body up and down on his slowly. After a few moments, assuming that Zack had gotten used to the pace she was going she sped up a tiny bit, just to keep things moving along. She closed her eyes and licked her lips lightly as she let out a soft moan, her hands running across her chest then down her sides. "Doing better now?" She asked softly as she glanced back at him, just being able to tell from his expression that he was.

"Oh you will know when I am pleased...." Zack remarked, as their sweat and sex was making the room smell. "I think that after this, we'll need TWO showers; one to clean out the sex, and one to be clean in general....."

Now what he meant by being clean in general, was that he was not going to let either of them be properly cleaned during the first shower... "Ever wondered what's it's like for a guy to cum inside your ass?"

"Two?" She asked softly as she continued moving up and down on him. "Well my room has one, your room has one, and the bus has one." She added teasingly as she looked back at him and smiled.

After he mentioned the shower Addison's thoughts couldn't help but wander as she through of the two of them in the shower. Their soaking wet bodies grinding against each other as the water runs down their skin in the hot steamy shower. She moaned at the thought only to come back to reality when she heard Zack's question. "Not really, I'm guessing I'm going to find out though." She answered.

Zack only smirked as he started to move in rhythm with her movements. Each time they connected, he purposely did a hard thrust to bolt his nerves against her own. "Fuck, I am going to enjoy this....or not?" he remarked, unsure to how this was going to affect him. He rarely came inside a girl, and everytime he did, her flesh (regardless of hole) would squeeze him as he tried to release into her. The effects were VERY different than stroking yourself as you came; you had complete control over the flow. Regardless, he did the hard thrusts some more as he started to pull her down as well, all leading up to the finale.

"!!!" He arched his body and pressed all the way into her, shooting a steamy hot batch of semen into her. He shot as much as he could as he could tell that his load was coating every part of her rectum. Enema or not, he cleansed her insides with a coating of hot white goodness.

As he matched his moments with hers, more pleasure came over Addison, only making it greater as he thrust hard into her every time. "Holy shit..." She moaned out as she dropped her head down, breathing slightly heavy now. As she kept moving up and down on him, he pulled her down on top of him hard causing her body to quiver the thrusts only making it worse.

As he arched his body, and pressed against her she could feel his cum shooting inside of her. She moaned out and gasped, the feeling something that she couldn't describe. She bit her bottom lip and flinched as he squeezed her hips tightly in her hands. She let out a deep breath once he had finished and looked back at him. "Oh my god Zack." She whispered softly as she brushed her hair out of her face, a light coat of sweat covering her body.

"Ah.............." he moaned happily.

Zack slowly tilted her body to the side, moving them into a spooning position. "Ah yeah....." he moaned again as he slipped his penis out and started to stroke it. It helped release any excess semen that was left, as his orgasm was quite something. Although, he suddenly realized something, as he was catching his breath. "Ah....wait, you....ah....didn't cum.....did you? Ah....." Despite losing his erection, he was really wanting to make sure that SHE got the orgasm out of his pride.

Addison rested her head against the pillow and let out a soft sigh, closing her eyes as she relaxed. She smiled, pretty pleased with herself even if she really didn't do too much tonight. She turned her head and looked back at him as she heard his voice. She bit her lip at his question and hesitated in answering, before shaking her head slowly. "Umm, no. But it's... it's fine. I'm not sure how much more my body can take, I'm pretty exhausted, and I'm sure you are too." She smiled at him as she turned so she was facing him. "Don't worry about it. We have a big day ahead of us tomorrow anyways."

"No no no; I know how this goes: you pretend that you not having a orgasm is 'fine', when it REALLY isn't..." Zack was pretty done with himself, but he REALLY did not want this to bite him on the ass if she did not cum. Thus, he started to kiss her collar and move a hand to where her semen-free hole was waiting. He moved a few fingers into her just to get started...

"No I'm serious." Addison added with a soft laugh "I'm most likely not like the other girls you've been with. I promise it's fine." She looked over at him, even though she knew that no matter what she said he was going to do what he wanted. As he leaned in and started to kiss her collar bones, she knew that she had lost the battle. As he slide his fingers inside of her she bit her bottom lip and flinched. "You're so hard... headed." She mumbled as she tried to keep her composer.

"Well that's why you're with me and not some other guy...." he remarked, as he continued to finger her. He did put effort into making his technique more effective, but he did have an issue with how he was going to make sure that she would regret complaining about it. As he kissed her collar bone, he lowered his mouth to her breasts, and got to work sucking and squeezing with one hand. In fact, he went through the trouble of having her lay on her back so that he would have an easier time. He pinched her nipples and tugged them at the same time in order make her squirm.

Addison hated to admit it but it was completely true what he had said. Not being able to keep her composer about her Addison let out a moan as she closed her eyes. She couldn't deny that Zack was good at making girls feel good, and getting exactly what he wanted out of them. As he moved his mouth down to her breasts, Addison moaned louder as she arched her back slightly. As he started pinching and tugging on her nipples, Addison squirmed around on the bed, her moans turning into higher pitched ones followed by soft whimpers now and then. She moved one of her hands up and covered her face as she took deep breaths, trying to steady her breathing.

As he continued to pleasure her, her moans and sounds were getting a bit out of control; she really did not have much to do since HE was the one pleasuring HER. But it gave him a naughty idea as he leaned on his side. "Hey, maybe you should clean me..." he suggested, keeping his fingers inside of her while he positioned himself where his penis was softening and still covered with his semen and their dirty stuff together, over her face. It reeked of sex, but it was normal as he tried to move towards the area of her G-spot. "I know how it is; you NEED something to suck on..."

As he positioned him self over her and suggested she clean him off, Addison hesitated for a moment. Leaning up Addison licked the sides of his penis, before sliding it back into her mouth once again. She started sucking him off as he continued to finger her, her body become even more exhausted from everything that had happened that night. The more he fingered her the more she squirmed around on the bed. After a few moments Addison could feel her climax building as sucked him clean. Just before reaching climax Addison slide his cock out of her mouth and grabbed onto the sheets of the bed. As her body finally released, she arched her back off the bed and let out one last moan, her pussy contracting around Zack's fingers.

She breathed heavy as she closed her eyes and rolled over onto her stomach, burring her face into the pillows as she let her body calm down. She groaned softly as she released the blankets from her hands and took one more deep breath, letting it out slowly.

He did not stop as her juices sprayed out of her indicating her orgasm. "Huh, I guess I was not THAT far off...." Zack said, as he continued to pleasure her. After she released his penis, he was hoping that it would last longer, but he had his fun, and so he couldn't be selfish....

"Hmmm...there now...." He pulled his fingers out to show the gloss of her richer juices coating them entirely. "Tsk tsk, how naughty of you Addison...but that's what I like about you...." As he repositioned himself next to her properly, he took advantage of her hornyness by moving his damped fingers into her mouth, just so she could taste herself. "I have to admit; you surprise me a lot...."

Addison lifted her head up and looked over at him as she calmed herself down, still breathing slightly heavy. "Like I said, you haven't seen anything yet." She smiled over at him as he repositioned himself next to her. As he slide his fingers into her mouth she licked them clean, no problem, something guys had done to her time and time again. "Surprise you? How?" She asked softly as she pulled then blankets up over herself and got comfortable in the bed.

Back
Top Bottom