Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

More important than music~ (ShoXThelovelyaddison)

As his hand moved down and unbuckled Addison's belt she bit her lip, pressing her body closer to his. As his lips trailed all over her skin, Addison's heart rate sped up, and her body started to become hotter. Her endorphins started pumping just like they did right before they made their way on stage to play a show. Feeling him unzip her pants, she gripped the tuft of his hair in her hand tighter and pulled on in lightly.

Once he pulled away Addison released her grip from his hair and his shirt. She looked up at him, breathing slightly heavy, her eyes locked on him, as his moved down her body. As he pulled her jeans off, Addison couldn't help but feel like this was her first time all over again. She was shy and nervous of what was to come but anticipated it, all at the same time. Before she knew it her panties were pulled off, and thrown against the room with her pants.

Blushing again slightly Addison looked up at Zack, and moved her hands to her hair. As he leaned down, his mouth nearing her lower body, Addison bit her bottom lip lightly. As his tongue came in contact with her pussy she couldn't help but let out a loud gasp followed by a moan. "Oh my god..." She moaned out as she gripped her hair tightly in her hands, as she leaned her head back against the bed.

No mercy came from Zack as he continued to eat her flower without mercy. He decided to make this easier for him by pulling her body towards the edge of the bed and stood on his knees on the floor. With that, he got back to work while holding her legs upwards in order have better access. Her flesh was beyond addicting, as his male mind continued to lap up and take in every drop of wetness that she produced.

His lips were pressed against hers, and moved side to side, sending the right motion of nerves through her. Eventually, he started to move up and downwards, all before digging his tongue into her to get the jackpot of all juices.

The more his tongue worked against her, the more Addison squirmed. She lifted her head up, and looked down at Zack as he watched his mouth and tongue move against her pussy. As he pulled her towards the edge, she moved her hands from her hair and placed them above herself, gripping the comforter of the bed. Dropping her head back against the bed, Addison closed her eyes and let the pleasure his tongue was bringing her, take her over completely.

"Zack..." She moaned out softly as she arched her back slightly with pleasure. Digging her hands into the bed sheets, she lets out a higher pitched moan, her body reacting to every slight lick and touch of his tongue. "Fucking hell. You make it hard to stay mad at you." She mutters out as she lets out a soft seductive laugh. As his tongue digs deeper into her, she bites her bottom lip hard and gasps loud, her body shuttering under his grasp.

Her flow was not coming out as much as he wanted, thus he decided to add two fingers to effectively arouse her even more. As he did so, he held back a smirk after hearing her remark.

"Well maybe if you did not have such a TASY pussy, I would stop..." he remarked, as he saw her clit and was proper enough to lap at it. He did not have a fetish towards a clit, but he considerate for her. Thus, he playfully tugged it with his teeth and nibbled on it a few times. He then got back to work on eating her flower out while fingering her nice and well, making sure that he was touching the right spots.

As his two fingers slide into her pussy, she moaned even louder than before, her body squirming harder against the bed. "Ohhh, fuck." She moaned out as she pulled at the sheets of the bed, trying to keep from squirming too much.

His remark only brought more arousal to Addison, causing her pussy to become more wet and her body to grow hotter. "Please don't stop..." She pleaded as she breathed heavy, her heart pounding in her chest now. The second she felt his tongue lapped at her clit, tingle shot up Addison's spine, causing her to flinch and quiver. The more attention he dirrected towards her clit, the wetter Addie got, her pussy become dripping wet with the mixture of Zack's saliva and the juices her body was producing. Aching for more Addison lifted her head up and looked back down at Zach "I kno... know that you're dying to get out of those pants. I bet they're getting pretty tight, and only growing tighter with every passing second... I ca... I can help you out." She mutter out as she breathed heavy.

Zack was tempted on her offer. And why wouldn't he be? He had his own needs...

Zack lapped her groin a bit more and noticed that her juices were overflowing out of her with more ease. It got to the point where he had to lap even lower against her anus, before licking all the way up to her clit. He repeated this long stroke of his tongue from the very bottom, to the very top for a minute before pulling away and wiping his mouth clean with his arm as he stood up.

He made little effort to unbuckle his jeans and pull down everything below his waist down. He grunted slightly as his penis came out awkwardly and fully erected. It hurt a bit just as he grasped it softly, only for the pain to vanish in pleasure.

As the long strokes of his tongue started Addison could feel the tingling she felt earlier all over her body more constantly. Covering her face with her arms, Addison moaned out louder and louder with every lick and touch, her body growing sensitive to every slight touch. She whimpered out with immense amounts of pleasure, not knowing how much more her body could handle. As he pulled away Addison breathed heavy and dropped her legs down.

After she dropped her legs down she sat up, and watched and Zack's penis sprung out as he pulled down his pants and boxers. She breathed heavy as she sat there, her eyes working over his body. As her eyes met his, the sexual tension between the two of them only grew larger. Reaching down Addison grasped the bottom of her top and slowly pulled it off her body, before tossing her top aside. She looked down at her chest, as she reached back and unclasped her bra, letting it fall from her chest. She slowly moved her eyes back up to Zack's as she sat there, an almost innocent look on her face as she tossed her bra over by her shirt.

Naturally, Zack was doing the same when her bra was exposed. As they were now completely naked, Zack joined in her in the bed and looked at her breasts.

"............"

Without hesitating, he used his hands to firmly grasp both her breasts. As he did this, he repeatedly squeezed them out of instinct, as if expecting something to come out, but knew better than that as he simply decided to enjoy her physical flesh, by sucking on her nipples. Meeting his fantasy, he sucked her left breast as hard as he could like a hungry new born, loving how pure her flesh was before moving to the another. This naturally caused his penis to twitch in anger with all the teasing.

Addison smiled as he crawled into the bed with her.

As he grasped her breasts, Addison bit her bottom lip and let out a soft moan, her eyes watching him as his hands worked firmly over her skin. She relaxed back against the bed, and closed her eyes as he began sucking on her nipples, another moan escaping her lips. After a few moments, Addison opened her eyes back up and looked down at Zack again. She she slowly reached over and trailed her fingertips lightly down his body. As she reached his penis, Addison ran her fingertips up his shaft slowly then back down, before grasping it lightly in her hand.

His penis naturally twitched in reaction to her touch, as the heat from his penis naturally brought a nice sensation by physical contact. Regardless, he continued to toy with her breasts some more, but released his grip a bit since he did not want to become too aggressive. Thus, he slowly moved his head against her breast, and pulled back with his mouth still sucking nice and hard.

After another minute, he released with a 'pop' and moved his face between them, taking in her scent again and again. She smelled so damn good, and her skin was smooth to his liking.

Addison began to move her hand up and down the shaft of his penis slowly, rubbing it slowly as her other hand moved to the back of his head again. Running her fingers through his hair Addison arched her back, pressing her bare body against his bare body. As she let out another moan of pleasure she gently pulled on Zack's hair. "And to think I couldn't stand being around you fifteen minutes ago." Addison whispered softly as she looked down at him, giggling softly as she let out a deep breath.

As he released her nipple from his mouth Addison leaned her head back against the bed and closed her eyes, just enjoying the feeling of his warm smooth skin pressed against hers. Never would she have figured her and Zack would be in bed together, especially with all the hostility between the two of them.

Hearing those words, he rolled his eyes as he pulled up and took a deep breath. Zack repositioned himself closer towards her face. "Well I think that it's a lie; otherwise you would not have allowed me into your room...."

Zack then moved slightly past her and laid on his back with his upper body leaning against the pillows. Her hand, still touching his penis, felt extremely soft and quite pleasurable, making him open his mouth. However, he refused to let out any sounds.

"Well, I mean you kind of just came in, I didn't exactly invite you in. You let yourself in." She looked up at him, his face now closer to hers. "So you can't really use that as a reason." She took a deep breath as her eyes met his once again.

As he moved up on the bed and leaned back on the pillow, Addison repositioned herself between his legs, and sat up. Forgetting her hand was still around his cock Addison looked at him slightly confused as his mouth opened. She glanced down and saw her fingers wrapped around his penis and smirked to herself. "Ohhhh." She whispered softly as she gripped his penis slightly tighter in her hand, and began rubbing it up and down again slowly.

The pace was decent enough to get a reaction. Zack's breathing continued on at a respective pace, but not so much where he was making loud sounds. He closed his eyes and slightly groaned as her hand continue to pleasure him in blissful ways. He eventually closed his mouth and partially bit his lip, allowing himself to enjoy the pleasure that Addison was giving him. While he was not big with handjobs, her soft skin and soft grip was nice enough to keep him raging hard.

Addison sat there between his legs and watched as his facial expressions changed. Hearing him groan made her smile, and she started rubbing his shaft slight faster. As he bit his lip Addison bit hers, that being something that she always found very attractive. Addison slowly re positioned herself again so she was now on her knees. She glanced up at Zack one more time before leaning down and trailing the top of her tongue across the tip of his penis, then down one side. Moving her bangs out of her face Addison kissed the tip of his penis gently before closing her lips around it, and sliding it into her mouth.

Zack recognized the feeling of his penis being surrounded by a girl's mouth. So soft and warm inside, his penis twitched slightly as she took him in deeper. It caused him to take in a deep breath, wanting to settle his nerves since he did not want to embarrass himself at all. Not that he was a virgin, but Addison made it very special and unique, with that thought of her being the one to blow him and not some random groupie that he hooked up with 2 weeks ago. But of course, he also needed to make sure that she did not make him cum....at least not yet.

Moving her head up and down Zack's shaft slowly Addison ran one of her hands up his torso. She moaned softly as she let out a deep breath. As she kept her mouth moving up and down his penis she wrapped her hand back around his shaft and began rubbing it in rhythm with her mouth. As she quickened the up the pace she teased his shaft with the tip of her tongue. Though Addison didn't sleep around with many guys while the group was on tour she was still pretty skilled in the bedroom. And even though she felt that she was still shy and timid when it came to everything she was doing with Zack, she wanted to please him and make him feel good because he did mean so much more to her than anyone else she had slept with in awhile.

As this continued on, Zack opened his eyes and watched her calmly. The nerves that came from her mouth to his penis, drove amazing pleasure down his body. He took another deep breath, as he moved his hands against his face to settle himself even more. Eventually, he moved a hand towards her head, and placed it on top without weight. His nerves were tingling more and more, as the longer that this went on, the more of a build up was occurring. Not only with his release, but with him close to losing himself.

Addison kept this up for a while longer, her pacing quickening every few moments, her hand moving along with her mouth. After a few more minutes Addison lifted her head up, sliding his cock out of her mouth. She took a few deep breaths as she looked up at him, her hand still rubbing up and down on his cock. "I don't want you to cum... at least not yet." She whispered softly as she smiled seductively at him. Leaning over Addison lightly kissed his neck a few times, just to tease him a little.

"Feeling's mutual...." Zack commented, watching her kiss him on where his sensitive nerves were. It flushed his face red entirely, but he controlled himself as he moved forward and grasped her body by the waist. He then guided the hot girl to move above his penis, which was ready to enter her flesh once more but from the proper hole this time. "Alright then...I'll let you take this slow..." he remarked; he did not know how sensitive her body would be if he just forced her down on his penis from entering her.

Addison moaned softly in his ear as he grasped her by the waist, knowing exactly what he was doing. Kissing his neck one more time softly, Addison pulled back and looked at Zack again. "You're in complete control." She said with a smile as she placed her hand on his cheek, and gently rubbed his sock skin with her thumb. "Whenever you're ready." She removed her hand from his cheek, and placed them both on his shoulder blades as her body hovered above his penis.

"Am I now..." he asked, smirking a bit.

However, since she was acting submissive, he was going to see just how far he could go with her. Thus, Zack brought her down on his penis, making him reach as deep as he physically could. This position made it very possible, as he gasped slightly because of how intense the pleasure was throughout his body. "Wow." he commented, as the tightness and warm wet flesh was quite welcoming.

"Of course you are." She replied as she smiled at the smirk on his face.

As Zack guided her body down onto his penis Addison gasped as his length slide slowly deep inside of her. As he slide all the way in Addison moaned softly, her nails digging lightly into his skin. She tilted her head back for a moment and took in the feeling before leaning it back up and looking at him. "Oh my god." She whispered softly as she smiled over at him. The feeling of his penis deep inside of her, was a feeling that was almost indescribable by any words.

It only took him a few seconds before he was use to the intense pleasure. He sighed before stating, "You do realize that you're going to regret what you said before, right? I am SO going to abuse you tonight..." he remarked, sighing before grinning at her reaction. He grasped her ass cheeks with his hands and squeezed them before making her begin to move.

Addison's eyes drifted down his body as the two of them remained motionless. Her eyes moved back up to his as he finished his sentence, a seductive smile forming on Addison's face as she bit her bottom lip. "I don't think I'll regret it. I knew what I was doing when I gave you complete control." She raised an eyebrow at him as he grasped her ass, and squeezed them. As he began to guide her body up and down on top of his she let out a sigh of content, the whole night taken an unexpected but very pleasant turn within minutes.

Back
Top Bottom