Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

More important than music~ (ShoXThelovelyaddison)

Sho

Supernova
"Ah......COO~!!!"

Zack sneezed loudly out the window as the bus drove among the country side. They were 3 hours away from LA, and they had a show tomorrow. One of his favorite things to do was to just open one of the windows and take in the breeze...unless you're getting allergies!"

"AH CHOO!!!!"

"Damnit Zack!" Jeffery said aloud. He glared over and placed his drummer sticks on the table, losing focus. "Don't tell me you're catching a cold NOW!"

"Shut up..." Zack said in annoyance. He turned over and glared at Jeffery with annoyance. His brown eyes and dark brown curly hair rolled out of annoyance, and by the rushing breeze. "You know that hearing me sneeze for the first time today doesn't mean anything!" He groaned in annoyance as he laid back and looked across the table to see Chad, who was simply humming and nodding his head to some music with his headphones.

Zack was pretty average as they came: decently shaped, wild curly jew fro, and a light tan across his skin. He wore a orange shirt, black jeans, and orange converse. Jewelry was on his wrists and around his neck, and nothing else. The lead singer, he was also humming SOMETHING whenever he had the chance to improve on his voice.

He looked over past Chad, the guitarist, and saw HER talking to the bass player over a song.

"Girl, I feel that you and Zack NEED to stop arguing about who talks during interviews; the press will decide who they want to talk to..."

"I'm just tired of him taking all the spot light from the rest of us because he's the lead singer. We're just as big of a part of the band as he is and we deserve to talk and be recognized as well." She shrugged and leaned back against the couch cushions as she let out a deep breath, and smile. "And I know everyone else agrees with me, everyone else is just to scared to say it or admit it."

Addison wasn't your typical girl. Growing up in a family of all older boys, she never really developed much of a girly side. Her mother passed when she was only two, and was raised by her three older brothers while their dad worked to make ends meet. She was a pretty small girl, standing at about 5'4 and having a pretty slender and petite body, with slight curves that were usually hidden by her tomboy clothes. She had short, shaggy white blonde hair, with side swept bangs. Her eyes shone baby blue, and her skin the color of a porcelain doll.

She wore a pair of black skinny jeans, a loose fitting white tank top, a pair of black leather Dr. Martens, and a black leather jacket embellished with various studs and patches. Swinging her legs up under her body, Addison looked back at Zack for a moment, before looking out the window. "You think that by now, with your allergies you would learn to not stick your head out of the window or maybe at least take some allergy medication." She pushed her bags out of her face as she tapped her fingers against her leg, as is she was playing her keyboard or piano.

Before Zack could response after rolling his eyes, a voice called from behind.

"Are we there yet? I am bored as hell...." Tommy appeared and yawned, apparently having fallen into a nap. "Maybe I can land a date THIS time; there's cute guys in LA, right?" he asked aloud as he made his way to the fridge and pulled out a pepsi.

"I am sure bro....and I am sure you won't have trouble meeting gay guys..." Jeffery remarked aloud.

"He's right you know..." Martian remarked, looking away from Addison and standing up. He also made his way to get a can for himself, before realizing that the second female member of their group, got the last can after appearing behind Tommy. "EVERYTIME!" he commented, as he was just really annoyed by this point.

"Hehe, sucks to be you..." Zack remarked, watching the entertainment with a smirk.

Amy peek out from behind of Tommy as Martin exclaimed. She laughed softly and stuck her tongue out playfully at him before making her way over and sitting down next to Addison. "Maybe if you're nice, I'll let you have a sip. Keyword being maybe." She smiled as she opened her can and took a sip from it.

Addison laughed softly and shook her head at the group she decided to spend such a big part of her life with. These guys were all so crazy and had such different personalities. They all did get along pretty well, despite that, well most of them at least.

Addison turned her body and looked over at Tommy "Hey Tommy." She called out as she smiled over at him. "I actually know a guy who lives in LA that I went to high school with that you might be interested in. I can give him a call for you if you'd like, and maybe you can get your date this time." Running her hands down her legs she looked from Tommy, back to Amy.

Being the only two girls out of the boys, the two of them got along pretty well and looked and treated each other like sisters. Amy told Addison everything, and vice versa. She was a better friend than half of the girls she was friends with in high school, and her few years in college before the band left for the road.

Tommy was obviously pleased with that, as he let out a whistle out of approval before popping his can open and began to drink it.

Zack on the otherhand, thought about what Addison said. Now he was thinking of something jerkish to comment on a guy she dated who turned out to be gay. However, he decided to let it go as he did not want to risk offending Tommy since he did respect him. He looked to Chad who removed his headphones.

"Hey Zack, what you craving tonight for dinner? PLEASE tell me it's not pizza again like Addison has been suggesting every night for the past week."

Zack let out a laugh. "Don't worry; I am one with a sense of variety and not poor with inconsistent taste...." Now that comment could obviously be referencing Addison, but he was honestly keeping neutral as Chad responded.

"Ouch bro. Hahah. But I agree; you always coming up with good suggestions."

"We haven't had Chinese in a while no?" he asked, looking over at Martin, he was shaking his head at what happened with Amy.

"Hey as long as there's ENOUGH to go around....AMY." he commented, eyeing her with annoyance before sighing and pouring himself a glass of juice. "Miss my pepsi...." he whined slightly.

"This is why I don't share..." Zack remarked, eyeing Addison with a neutral expression, referencing something that occurred between the two of them a while back.

Addison rolled her eyes, at Chad and shook her head. "Hey! You can't blame me for wanting pizza. You deny me my craving every day and I am going to keep saying it until I get it. Hell, maybe I'll go myself tonight and get it!" She stuck her foot out and teasingly pushed him with it as she smiled over at him.

Addison's smile faded as she heard Zack's words. She shook her head and ignored the comment as she tucked her leg back under herself. He always made comments indirectly towards, her and no matter how many times he did it Addison always took it personally, even if the two of them hadn't gotten along in a long time.

Amy shrugged as she looked over at Martin "Hey, I can't help that I'm always quicker to the fridge than you are! Just got to learn to be quicker bro. And it's Princess Pepsi to you." She replied jokingly as she took another sip from her can.

Looking over at Zack after his remark, Addison looked at him with an annoyed expression on her face. "Oh we already all know about how terrible you are at sharing, you don't have to remind us." She smirked at him, and raised her eyebrow before turning her gaze back away. "Yeah, I'll be going to get food by myself tonight." She said softly as she turned her gaze away, not wanting to be around Zack anymore than she had to be.

Amy couldn't help but laugh softly about Addison's comment, covering her mouth so it wasn't so loud. She looked over at Addison, and could see the annoyed expression on her face, knowing exactly what she was thinking.

While Chad laughed, Zack looked at Addison with a frown. "Hey, we all agreed that we were going to eat together...like a FAMILY." Sure they had nothing that kept them into having to do such a thing, but he personally liked it when he could eat together with the band.

"What sucks about family, is that you can't choose them~" Tommy joked, as he read a text while drinking his soda. "Not that I would choose anyone else aside from you guys~" he commented.

Martin chuckled for a bit. "We love you too Tommy." After those words, he looked at Amy and said, "A princess doesn't commit thief!" just to be a smartass.

Zack laughed with Chad as the conversation went on, but they were all interrupted by the bus driver. "Hey, we're going to arrive in LA within a few minutes, but we're still waiting on our hotel confirmation...."

*A few hours later*

"REALLY Addison? What did I say about eating with the rest of us???" Zack was really upset with this girl, as he followed her to her hotel room. After they arrived, Zack noticed that Addison left the group and was gone for an hour after eating by herself. Their argument continued on and on for nearly 10 minutes, as Zack found her and left the others to eat in the hotel restaurant.

"I know that, and I'm sorry. I just don't want to feel like I'm not wanted at dinner." She looked at him, obviously talking about him when it came to not feeling wanted. She looked over at Chad, "Plus I really just want my damn pizza." She laughed softly, basically ending conversation with Zack, not wanting to take it any further.

She turned her gaze over at Tommy, and threw her hands in the air "Thank you! Look I love all of you guys, but you can only spend so much time around family before you want to kill each other." She glanced back over at Zack, her comment obviously directed towards him.

"Hey!" Amy exclaimed "I took what was rightfully mine! It's not my fault you were slow." She smirked at Martin as she took another long sip of her soda "Ahhhhh." She whispered softly after she swallowed her sip, rubbing it in his face.

Addison shook her head as Zack followed her to her hotel room. She stopped in the middle of the hallway and turned and looked at him. "Yes REALLY Zack. I already apologized, what more do you want? I'm sorry that I don't want to be around someone constantly that make indirect remarks towards me and about me to everyone else. I know you don't like me, and I already know we don't always agree or get along but you don't have to constantly remind me of it and poke fun at me for it." She sighed and pushed her hair of her face as she looked over at him. After standing there for a moment she turned and started walking down the hallway again.

Hearing those words, he was actually a bit taken back by her explanation. At least, more than what Martin did when he got that remark from Amy. Regardless, he shook his head and followed Addison to her room before saying, "It has NOTHING to do whether I dislike you or not; I am only not cool with you always contradicting everything that I say, OR do."

They stopped in front of her room. While each member had their own, he was far from done with her. "I don't hate you or anything like that...you DO know that right?" He even went as far as to gently move a hand on her shoulder, while keeping a neutral expression.

After getting to her room Addison shoved her hands into the front pockets of her jacket and looked down at the floor in front of her was Zack talked. She turned around slowly and looked over at him, "I can't help that we don't see eye to eye and that I don't always agree with you. You're not in charge of me, or am I going to let someone tell me what to do. Unless it is for the better of myself, or I think it is going to greatly influence the band, I'm going to do what I want."

She nodded slowly as she half smiled "I know you don't hate me, but I can tell you don't exactly like me. Ever since everything that happened between us things haven't been the same, and I honestly don't expect them to be. I do my best to put up with your remarks towards me but I can only take so much." She looked over at his hand on her shoulder then back up at him "Again, I'm sorry Zack, I'm trying as hard as I can, I really am but you know I need my space."

While he did the polite thing and removed his hand, he was not done.

"I don't tell you things so that you do them Addison, I tell you things because of how they're suppose to be good for the band. And you're not exactly innocent with the remarks that YOU make..." he said, standing by the doorway with his arms crossed. He did not come in, but he continued to make his statement.

"And yeah, things haven't been perfect since we started this thing together, but I still expect more from you, because you're important in this band. I feel that you're trying too hard to isolate yourself from everyone...especially me of all people..."

((Can we perhaps make it a bit more 'rough'; this isn't hostile enough between them...))

Addison turned around and slid her hotel key, opening the door. She stepped inside and turned on the lights, before taking her jacket off and throwing it on the bed. She turned around and groaned "I get it! I get it Zack! You know what's best for all of us and the band and we should all follow after you lead. And yes, I may not be so innocent myself but I'm not going to sit there and take all the hits you direct at me and not retaliate with anything."

She covered her face with her hands and held her breath as she waited for his words to stop. "Why do you expect more from me? I'm busting my ass just as hard as every other member of this band, but just because I don't get along with you like everyone else that means I'm not trying hard enough? I'm really tired of you riding my ass Zack. Just because you're the lead singer, that doesn't mean your in charge." Stepping closer to him she looks up at him "You know what? I do my best to stay away from you and out of your way, I'll admit that, but it's only because of this." She said as she motioned at the space between us. "All we ever do is argue and but heads with each other, over the things I'm apparently doing wrong." She glares up at him. "Why don't you ride anyone else's asses like you do mine? Why is it just me Zack?" She steps closer to him again, closing the gap between them.

This time, Zack followed her with displeasure as they walked inside, and he allowed the door to be locked behind them. He was patient enough to listen to her words, but obviously held no remorse as she continued on and on. When she was finally done,

"I expect you to NOT let your new fame get to your head; ever since we started this band and started our first tour, you've CHANGED; you rarely want to hang out with us when we have free time, you don't TRY to suggest anything to help the band aside from having us eat the same fucking food every night, and you're forgotten how much communication between members is important! Yeah, I get along with everyone because I want to make sure that we become successful and not drive one another apart because of our new fame."

He took only a step forward, causing her breasts to gently touch his body, while he stood 6 inches taller than her. Regardless, "Yes, I don't think that you're trying hard enough for the band, and I get on YOUR ass because you've become distanced from me, and yes, I am qualified to lead this band because I've taken control of everything to for the better; I've always put this band ahead of my needs..."

He took a deep breath, but finished with, "You immediately disagree with me on everything without giving a proper reason..." He grasped her wrist, but not tightly. "...and you've disappointed me a lot, because you decided to change..."

"You KNOW how I grew up Zack, you know better than anyone what I went through. I finally have some money to my name, I can finally be my own person and not be stuck under my brother's thumbs. So I'm sorry if my personality has changed a little bit because I'm FINALLY my own person and I'm not stuck in one place. I like to go out and explore every town where we have a show, and the rest of you like to either sit on the bus, in the hotel, or in a room and talk. I can only be contained for so long, and I can't help it that nobody wants to come along with me when I go out."

Lifting her hand up she pushed her finger into his chest "I'm tired of YOU treating me like I am a child, telling me what to do, how to do it, when to do it, and why. I've sacrificed as much as you have for this band. I left home right after starting college, and risked my whole future for this band. I work my ass of every night just as much as everyone else! And you ever think that I distanced myself from you because of the way you treat me. God dammit Zack, we used to be best friends and now we can't be around each other without yelling and screaming each other." She placed her hands on the top of her head, intertwining her fingers in her hair, and letting out a deep breath before dropping them back down. "I'm just really tired of this high and mighty lead singer shit."

As he grasped her wrist she pulled it back and shook her head "Don't touch me." She looked up at him and laughed out of anger "I've disappointed you? I'VE disappointed YOU? Fucking A Zack, I swear." Biting her bottom lip she moves her gaze downwards.

Zack kept a stern expression as he heard her. While he understood her background, he was still not please with her excuse as he refused to let her go.

"Yes, you've disappointed me because we use to be best friends...perhaps we could have been more." He held her wrist slightly tighter, wanting to make a point. "I promised myself that I wouldn't change...I never hated you...but do you..."

This time, Zack held her wrist as they moved towards the bed, only so that he could push her on her back and hold her other waist, just to ask, "...do you hate ME?". His eyes sneered upon her like a predator, although while he did not see to be doing this out of the intent to sexually assault her, he held a dominance presence over her. He was afterall, half a foot taller than her, was the self claimed leader of their band, and...a male.

"Zack, I said let go." She yanked her wrist back harder and looked up at him as she pulled on her arm.

"I know! I'm fucking so..." She started to say before being cut off by the rest of his words. She looked up at up him, a confused look on her face. "Wait, what? More? What are you talking about?" As he held her wrist tighter she looked down at his hand gripping it "Ow Zack, you're hurting me! Fucking LET GO" She looked back up at him and yanked on her arm again. "Well you've fucking changed, look at yourself!" She took a deep breath, and let it out slowly "Do I what?"

She back up reluctantly, though she didn't really have much of a choice, being so little did have it's downfalls. As she fell back onto the bed she looked up at Zack, pushing her hair out of her face before he grabbed her other wrist. As he grabbed her other wrist she gasped and squirmed under his grasp "ZACK! STOP." She breathed heavy as she watched him hover over her, her heart beating fast in her chest out of frustration, and now slight fear. "I don't hate you, okay? God. I've never said I hated you!" She glared up at him as she struggled with getting free. "Will you let me go now?" She asked as she stopped squirming, knowing it was no use with the amount of strength he had over her.

"I can't tell if you're telling me what I ONLY want to hear." Zack said, wanting to be as serious as possible. However, he did become considerate and decided to release he wrists slightly to the point where he only held them down and not wrap his hands around them. "For a moment, REALLY think about it: do you hate me enough to the point where you REALLY want to distance yourself from me?"

This time, he leaned in closer to her face, keeping that same solid expression. While he had kept his intentions over wanting a straight honest legit answer, he paid no mind to the fact of how sexual of a situation it was converting to at the moment. Zack continued to look at her eye to eye without blinking, continuing to bring intimidating.

"I haven't changed; I've only taken more reasonability and decided to be mature about it when I need to. You do NOT give me the feeling that I can rely on you..." he explained.

"If I hated you Zack, I wouldn't still be a part of this band!" As he loosened his grasp on her wrists Addison relaxed slightly, her breathing slowing. She paused as she thought about his words, closing her eyes and taking a deep breath. Opening her eyes after a moment she looked up at him "I don't hate you, but I hate being around you. It's a constant reminder of how things used to be and how different they are now. I don't like the way you treat me, point blank."

As he leaned in closer Addison swallowed hard, her eyes focusing in on his as he starred down at him. She bit her inner bottom lip as she looked up at him, her face now expressionless.

"The Zack I used to know would never, have me pinned down on a bed against my will." She remarked "If you don't fucking trust me and you feel like you can't rely on me, kick me out of the band." She glared up at him "No matter how much power you may think you hold over me you can't do anything about me being in this band, because everyone else loves me and trusts me." Leaning up, her face now closer to his "Fucking deal with it."

That stuck him throughout his body. "I...." He stopped as his weight on her was gone completely. It was funny to him what she said because, "I could never kick you out; I wouldn't forgive myself..." Zack stared at her quietly for a few moments as his feelings got the better of her. She seemed so attractive and seemly the most important person in his life right now. Her expression was too much, as he SLOWLY blinked and leaned in towards her lips. The soft contact he made with them lasted for only 10 seconds, but he kept his eyes opened as he then leaned away from her, suddenly realizing what he just did: he just kissed her!

"I....I..."

As he removed the weight off of her, Addison closed her eyes and let out a sigh of relief "My point exactly." She said softly as she opened her eyes back up and looked at him. Sitting up, she propped her body back onto her hands as she sat there in silence for a moment. "Then please stop riding my ass." She turned and looked at him, her eyes meeting his as he stared at her. As his lips pressed against hers, Addison's heart beat speed up and her cheeks turned bright red. She closed her eyes, as she feeling of his soft lips against hers relaxed her. As he pulled away she opened her eyes up and looked over at him, her cheeks still bright red.

"No... It's... it's fine..." She whispered softly as she bit her lip, and shyly turned her gaze downward.

".....!" As he saw her reaction, he suddenly turned as red as a lobster, causing him to find her even more attractive. With that, he seemly decided that he needed to kiss her again. "Addison-" he breathed quickly, before he forced his lips on hers again. This time, he made sure to make it count. He gently repositioned himself to the point where he lifted her head with one hand, and used the other to lift her light body. He closed his eyes this time, wanting to fully enjoy this legit kiss, and explore her mouth.

His tongue swirled around the insides contents, touching every inch in everlasting bliss. His pants naturally introduced her leg to his best friend that was raging for attention. The large lump made its presence known, but he was focused on being passionate with her.

She turned her gaze back toward him as he softly said her name, only to be met with is lips again. She moaned softly against his lips and reluctantly placed her hand on his upper chest. Completely relaxing in his grip Addison placed her other hand on the side of his neck. Slowly parting her lips, she softly trailed her tongue along his lips.

As his tongue danced around in her mouth with his, she pressed her body closer to his. As she felt something pushing against her Addison slowly pulled away, and looked down, to see a growing bulge in Zack's pants. She looked up at him "I uh... I don't know about this Zack. What if the others find out?" She asked softly, her cheeks still slightly pink. As much as she she hated to admit it, she was attracted to Zack, and this only made it worse. She was very shy about the whole thing, and didn't tell anyone, and now that this moment had come she didn't quite know what to do with herself.

Zack took a moment to breathe like her, and listened to her words. Looking to the side, it took him only a few seconds to decide on an answer.

"So what if they do?" he asked, looking at her. His face was red like hers, but he was not as shy as one would expect. He held her chin slightly and added, "If you don't want them to know, I'll keep my lips sealed..." into her ears with a whisper, before nibbling on her earlobe. Now he frankly loved to take his time enjoying every inch of a woman's body, not wanting to waste the chance if it ever came to him such as now. Thus, as he guided her back into laying down, he trailed his tongue around her ear, and played with it for a few seconds before sucking on her lobe again.

She looked up him as he turned his head to the side, nibbling on her lip nervously not wanting this moment to end because of what she had said.

Addison couldn't help but smile at his reply, turning her head away to try and hide her smile. She looked back up at him and gently rubbed the side of his neck with her thumb "I just don't want this to change the band if they do find out." She gasped softly and closed her eyes as he nibbled on her earlobe. As he lays her back down on the bed, she closes her eyes again and gently grips his shirt in her hand. Feeling his tongue trailing around her sent chills down Addison's spine, causing her skin to erupt in goosebumps. Gently trailing her hand up the back of his neck, she entangled her hands in Zack's hair as she let out a soft moan right next to his ear.

Zack could feel her soft gentle hands being locked by his wild curls. While this was common each time he was with a girl, it felt more special to him because he was with Addison. Thus, he naturally continued to play with her nerves a bit as he used a hand to unbuckle her belt. He played with the nerves on her chin and neck, using everything that he knew while he pulled the zipper from her jeans down.

After a few more minutes of teasing everything above her collar, Zack pulled away and his breathing increased. He eyed to where the prize was, and already started to pull her jeans off of her legs to show her panties, in which he did not hesitate to grasp as well to expose everything below her waist.

With the urge to continue foreplay, he tossed her jeans and underwear aside so that he could lean his mouth against her delicate flower and take in her scent. The erection in his own jeans, was raging even harder, but it would have to wait as he started to lap her...

Back
Top Bottom