Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The ladies of Hentai Animes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nanachan

Supernova
I'm craving to play some of my favourite characters from hentai animes in a straight up smutty games. Very little actual plot will be involved, simply an all out interdimensional orgy in which characters from one series will be paired with those from another for (mostly) consensual and hardcore sex. Here are the ladies i want to play. I want to pair them with canon male characters from other hentai series, though if you have an OC that i think is interesting enough to pair it with one of them, then i might consider.

I will add more girls to the list, so please PM me if you're interested

Takashiro Hiroko (Bible Black/Bible Black Only)

tAG_40848.jpg

Hiroko Takashiro (高城 寛子 Takashiro Hiroko) is a major character in the original Bible Black game and its sequel Bible Black: The Infection. She also plays a major role in the anime adaptions Bible Black: La Noche de Walpurgis, its prequel Bible Black: Origins and sequel Bible Black: New Testament. Additionally, she is also featured in two scenes of Bible Black: Only.

During her student years she started her own witchcraft club with her classmates. The club gain considerable influence around the school after the girls find the Bible Black spell book. Takashiro's attempt to summon an actual demon to gain his power backfires, and her club's leadership is usurped by student council president Nami Kozono, forever changing Takashiro's opinion about occult magic.

Twelve years later, Takashiro becomes an art teacher and faculty advisor to the art club at the same school she attended herself. She is confronted by her past when the school nurse and witch Reika Kitami reveals her true identity. Along with her art student Taki Minase, Takashiro tries to stop the witch from exchanging souls with student Kurumi Imari.

Sexual Kinks
-Loves being dominated
-Prefers deep penetration from behind
-Secretly addicted to demonic cocks or tentacles

Asagi Igawa(Taimanin Asagi)

Asagi_Igawa.jpg

AsagiBJ.gif

Asagi Igawa is a veteran ninja. After defeating an archenemy, Oboro, a long time ago, she thought she could finally settle down. Yet Oboro was revived from death through a pact made with the head demon in the city, and has sworn to take revenge on Asagi by hurting those who are close to her. Asagi, her boyfriend, and her sister Sakura (also a ninja) are some of the targets—they are captured and subjected to extreme emotional and sexual abuse.

Due to all of this, she is extremely submissive and is somewhat of a sex addict, losing any control of herself once she gets a cock to herself.

Sexual Kinks
-Enjoys gangbangs
-Loves humiliations
-Extremely Submissive

Sharon (words worth)

02910.jpg

e96954250d5e5cc1c3f8c067d07c869a367504f9.gif

Sharon is a warrior of the shadow tribe, enggaged to Prince Astral, son of the shadow tribe's king. She is strong, independent and stubborn. Despite being enggaged to Astral, she refuses to have sex with him because she sees him as a pathetic man.

Not one to shy away from the front line, she is often seen leading her men by example, charging ahead of them to enggage the tribe of light's warriors

Sexual kinks
-Likes a good man
-Is a switch in bed
-Enjoys reverse cowgirl

Hello there.

I think, I think I've just came back to the forum at the right moment. I'm game for playing with Takashiro. She is my favorite girl from Bible Black. Probably because she is an adult.

Just a question, though. Would you accept Minase as your Takashiro's partner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom