Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

M/M Plots: Seeking Dom’s, Switch's or Sub's for RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

armstrong

Dust
tumblr_n3hen1ilji1sjouwmo1_500.jpg

Come now o mortal, i’ll take thee away,
INTO A LAND OF ENCHANTMENT

Hey, thanks for stopping by. Below you will find a list of some ideas for rp. If there is something other which you would like to see that you feel would be a role I can make happen for you shoot me a line and we can see where it takes us. I look forward to role playing with you. Also if you like a few moody tunes while you are reading I have added a youtube playlist to play while you go over everything. Just click on the blue words 'moody tunes'. I hope you enjoy.

1. Partner must be at least 18 years of age.
2. You must be English literate.
3. Activity would be nice; but I understand you have a life, I do to.
4. I understand posting variations… But I believe at least 250 words per response isn’t asking to much but I would enjoy more to work with.
5. As stated a forehand, the stories are for m/m only at this time. I can portray the roles dom/switch/sub but some roles may be fixed which would/will be stated in that given plot.
6. I like sex stories as much as the next guy. Yet, I also like a great story outside that to. All of my plots will have both as I will get bored of scenarios that are just sex, or conversely just story.
7. I use realistic people or artistic representations only.
8. A list of some of my kinks but I may be willing to try other things.
9. I prefer rp to take place in thread/forum, pm, or email but may be open to the occasional im.​

Possible RP

1105e4d6d2ff279bbdd2ee7423bc1927_zps86151636.jpg

adv-skills-slider_zps696a8f02.jpg

Date/Time: 07 APR 14; 5:07 p.m.
PLOT 2: Apocalyptic Fallout – It’s the end of the civilized world for whatever reason no one really knows right now. All that is known is there still is a lot of people that will kill you for what the clothes on your back and what supplies you have on your person. Who knows, maybe you were taken captive and my character comes to the rescue or vice versa.​

the-walking-dead-zombie-mob_zps15cd5d79.jpg~original

Date/Time: 07 APR 14/5:06 p.m
PLOT 3: Zombie – When I think of this rp I am of the mind of the Walking Dead when zombies start taking over and people are trying to get out of the city/ies alive. Anyone and everyone is being purged without prejudice by the military in an attempt to keep the zombie population under control and from leaving the city. Character choices are endless as well as character relationships. Some ideas of potential relationships would be civilian doctor/soldier, two high school/college students, country and city boy…

Vikings_fight_zps98533727.jpg~original

Date/Time: 06 APR 14
PLOT 4: Historical [Viking Raid on Celts] – Working on expanding your holdings and making a name for yourself, you’ve joined a band of brothers and have gone pillaging. In the process you pick up my character to be a thrall or maybe my character manages to overcome yours in battle. Either way, instead of selling the indentured character onto the market, the victor would keep the prisoner as they are pretty strong; to do maintenance and hard labor upon their holdings. Initially sex would be forced upon the indentured but in time it would become more of a genuine love. [The Viking role if victor would never do anal or ‘submissive acts’. To do so would be against their culture in my understanding. I am not familiar with the celts… but believe it would possibly be similar? We can discuss it a bit more if you are interested.]

wwwpinterestcom_zps21ee7dc7.jpg~original

PLOT 5: Thriller – In a sleepy small town in America your character works as a deputy with your father in the Sheriff’s department. Lately however, some strange occurrences have been going on and the people you have sworn to protect; your neighbors, friends, and possibly even extended family have been turning up dead. While you are trying to figure things out, I play the part of your boyfriend/fiancé/husband. However, things are heating up as the death toll continues to rise with the intelligent psychopath seemingly toying with your character. The only question is, will you be able to stop him in time… [I will also create a second character to portray the killer for the main plot. So there will be m/m sex between our character’s throughout the story but an actual plot as well.]​

c39ac273604d72271d9d121a572aa662_zps725e01ac.jpg

PLOT 6: Modern – Your hum drum every day existence… or is it? Just because it’s modern doesn’t mean that things can’t go bump in the dark.​

a_sleeping_man.jpg

Date/Time: 07 APR 14
PLOT 7: Supernatural – "Congratulations on your first house," Mr. Kimsikobachee said with a smile paired with a good handshake and pat on your back. "It's a great place for that fresh start that you are looking for. If you have any questions please feel free to call me any time," he added with a polite smile before turning to leave after you signed the last paper in the foyer of your awesome dream home. Sure it needs a bit of work but you're quite handy around the house and you can do that on your weekends. Plus, it will keep you distracted from the recent loss of your wife during child birth.

Little did you know that another reason for you getting it so cheaply is because of the murder that occurred there sixty years earlier. Right at the moment the resident 'ghost' is nothing but a feint shadow that you catch out of the corner of your eye from time to time. But, as time passes, he will become more powerful from your character's grieving, loneliness, and sexual urges that's gone unchecked for the past year and a half. The first manifestations will be basic poltergeist activities, to incubus, and then full blown corporeal manifestation.

Initially the incubus would be more on your character's needs and desires being fulfilled. Later it will become a bit of both characters to the apparition's possibly dominating your character. At first, your character will feel a bit of a bounce in his step. But later I feel he would possibly be getting a bit sexually worn out until the ghosts manifestation. The ghost will manifest a physical shell by drawing on the energy of the lei lines which run through the area as he now is able to live out the family life that he has always wanted but been denied.

The story plot is malleable as it could end on a dark note or even a light one as he brings to the surface secret desires that the living character always wanted but wasn't aware of. Or on the darker, the living character becomes a form of a trapped slave in their own house.​

stock-footage-question-mark-projected-on-a-man-s-face_zpsc4191e9d.jpg

PLOT 8: Science Fiction – Congrats, you have been selected from two million and thirty-five contestants to take part in this once in a lifetime opportunity of creating the man of your dreams. Yes, you heard me right, actually creating the man of your dreams. I promise that this is no gimmick and that there are no hidden fees, payments or subscriptions required for you to obtain him. All you have to do is fill out the form with the characteristics that you wish and we will have him fabricated just for you!

Now this part of the rp is negotiable... the man of your dreams can be a versatile compilation of things.

A. He could be genetically manifested flesh and blood.
B. A bot
C. A love doll that comes to life

Or something else. You decide and we make up the plot from there.​

therapy_by_ariel_x-d5jcuod_zps1a18c4ea.jpg~original

PLOT 9: Science Fiction – "Well now HUE-man. Aren't you quite the specimen? We have been watching you and your kind for quite a while and we are VERY curious about your species. So many tests and fathomless; time, I think is the illusion which your kind calls it and believes in," a voice stated in a mechanical fashion as you hear movement around you. The horror is you don't know if it some sort of joke being played on you by your buds or enemies. Either way, you hate where the idea of this is going as though you aren't bound down you are experiencing a form of paralysis. (Initially) But you can still speak...

"What," the voice came out in a short tone, "let you go." Laughter fills the room, "Now why would we do a thing like that for?"​
COME NOW O MORTAL, THE TIME’S COME TO PLAY
here in my garden of shadows
  • slightly altered lyrics to Come Little Children sung in the style of Katethegreat19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom