Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

|~| Servitude In Space |~| Lady Arachnia x Deviantdesire |~|

The space station was on one of the busiest space routes and as such it was always bustling. The rooms were always fully booked and the bars were always packed. Trade was ripe and you could buy most things here thanks to the number of traders that were on this route, it was also a bounty hot spot. People from all around the galaxy could be found in vector twelve.

Tadia had just turned in a rather lucrative bounty and she now had a hefty sum of chips ready to be spent. She was in one of the middle class bars right now, Subspace. It was more of a club than a bar, there were dancers flooded on to the dance floor grooving to some high volume techno beat. Bright lights flared all over and drinks of all colours and tastes were flying over the bars.

Tadia had light blue hair that hung around her shoulders an all sides except the left which was shaved short. She had a piercing in her left eyebrow, her left nostril and through her lip. Her eyes were a blue and she had an odd tribal swirl tattooed on to her left cheek. She had a small but expensive silver chain around her neck with a charm on the bottom. She wore a brown leather vest with several pockets on it that pressed her breasts together to exaggerate her cleavage. She had brown fingerless gloves on each hand and a pistol on each hip. Her trousers were black and incredibly tight, they showed off her form perfectly. Her arms had lean muscle to them as did her legs and her midriff. He feet were adorned with heavy black boots. Her eyes were roaming around the bar as she sipped on a punk liquid looking for some entertainment.

Waystation VK-332-12, despite a rather unglamorous name, was truly one of the highlights of the system. Vessara, the planet below, was a wealthy place filled with business entrepreneurs and bureaucrats, sure, but it lacked mostly any sort of excitement, and the station had that in spades. From its packed nightclubs to its illicit black markets to its to its myriad of brothels (some owned by slavers, as the rumors told) seedy criminal hangouts that the local authorities had little choice but to 'overlook,' there was something for just about everyone in this place. The students from Vessara's many universities would often make a trip here when the strictly regimented schools let out for once a year, unwinding from their constricted lives, if only for just a week or so.

Students like Eva, who had just arrived from planetside with a group of friends hours earlier. She was quite the looker, too: a natural redhead like her was a rare enough thing on her planet. Her hair flowed down in light waves passed her shoulders, well kept today, and contrasted against her pale skin and green eyes, which was only darkened by a smattering of reddish freckles. The tight fitting blue sundress she wore went nicely with her complexion, its skirt cut unevenly so that it only covered one hip in a way that would be indecent, if it wasn't for the tight black leggings she wore underneath it. Her figure was plain to see in the snug clothes: slim, with small but perky breasts, and a swell in her hips that was large for her skinny build. Her curves were accentuated by a flat stomach and a narrow waist. She seemed to have little in the way of muscle tone, but was in shape none the less.

Eva wove her way through the dance floor, stumbling a bit heading towards the bar. She had had only a few drinks, but was known as quite the lightweight among her friends, since she spent more time studying than drinking. So she should take it slow, she knew. Her eyes wandered as she took a break from her dancing, eventually falling on a sight that drew her eyes for a long moment: a tough looking woman with, oddly enough, blue hair and a face full of piercings and tattoos. The pistols on her hip, the swagger she carried herself with, and the way she dressed and styled herself made it clear enough she was one of the station's many rough-and-tumble types. There was something...intriguing about that to high-class Eva, so she found herself offering a slightly intoxicated smile in greeting.

There were plenty of attractive young girl and men out today, she liked either and thought that by not limiting herself to one gender she had the best options. She was never one for relationships, not yet any way, she was in her late twenties and always found that a relationship got in the way of business and felt too much like being shackled down, she hated that, she liked being free to roam wherever she liked when she liked. She worked hard and was always busy though she allowed herself a little respite now and then to relax and enjoy herself. That's why she was here, it would all be so much easier if she didn't have to dock to find her fun every time.

She realized at once that it must have been school out on the nearby planet as she looked at all the celebrating school kids, those of age and those sneaking in with fake id's. She drained her drink and then ordered something that resembled bright green acid. She took a mouthful and then smacked her lips in appreciation at the taste. She gave the liquid a swirl and inhaled the intense vapours coming from it. It was then, as she looked up that she noticed she had an admirer. One of the partying youngsters on their educational break.

It was obvious at once that the girl was quite inebriated and with a quick glance down she noticed her lack of weaponry and of course those delicious hips. This just added to her assumption that she was in fact just some young girl enjoying the gap in her learning. She wondered why she'd wandered over here for a moment but she knew from experience that her rough cut appearance often enticed the exact opposite, that was fine, she preferred feminine girls. Tadia finished her drink in another mouthful and shot a wink towards the girl before waving her over. There were two red shots placed in front of Tadia and the shots seemed to have a small vapour cloud settling on the surface of the liquid. She slid one to the girl and raised her own before draining it. "Hey there, cute thing, aren't you just gorgeous?" she asked in a slightly rough voice.

"Oh, uhm..." The forwardness of the compliment left Eva a little flustered, though considering this girl's ostentatious looks, it probably shouldn't have. It still left her grinning, all the same, "Thanks so much. You look really," her eyes wandered down to give the mercenary a once-over as she paused, "Interesting, too." She was tempted to say something along the lines of 'gorgeous' as well, but she had never been with a woman before, and considered herself straight...Though she couldn't deny her curiosity, sometimes, despite the fact that her quite strict society looked down on such things. And she had kissed one of her friends in a curious night once, besides...

But she put all that aside for the moment, trying to bring herself back to the moment at hand. And the moment at hand certainly had her intrigued with this blue-haired woman. She tried to speak up to be heard over the thumping bass in the background, "I'm Eva." She took the offered shot glass in hand, apprehension clear on her face, even if she wasn't saying anything about it. She had told herself she was done drinking for the night, but...Something made her not want to disappoint this woman. She found herself wanting her approval, for whatever reason, so she downed the red liquor, cringing in distaste afterwards. It was quite a potent drink.

She saw the girl blush and writhe at the compliment and that made a smirk tug at the corner of her lips. Interesting huh? That was all she could come up with? Well, she was drunk, very drunk and clearly very nervous right now. Tadia could see the admiration in the girls face and that edged her on further. "So, what do you think? It's called taxa, popular shot for outlaws" she said, exaggerating in the drink they'd both just shared. She raised her own glass again and tipped a few drops in to her mouth. "Gotta say, I like it a lot" She pulled the stool out next to her and gestured to it. "Eva huh? Pretty name for a pretty girl, tell me, Eva, do you like to have a little fun?" the outlaw asked playfully.

She ordered another round, this time it was an electric blue coloured double shot that was almost the same colour as Tadia's hair. She knocked hers back and held on to the second one for a moment. The liquid drained instantly down her throat and she almost purred in satisfaction. "Now then... how about we have a little fun with this one, Eva?" as she spoke she pushed her arms together so her c cup breasts bulged and her cleavage became far more prominent. She picked up the glass in her right hand and tipped the contents in to her cleavage so that it formed a small pool there. "Go on then, Eva, take a drink"

Eva let out a slightly nervous giggle once she had shook off the distaste the liquor had left her with, "I guess I'm not much of an outlaw, than." She smoothed out the skirt of her dress as she unsteadily lowered herself down onto the stool, as this mystery woman had bid her to do. In other circumstances, she may have taken it as a slight when she gave her name and didn't receive one back...But the lack of courtesy only made her more interested by this woman, for some reason. It went along with her rough exterior, her roguish charm. She lifted her slightly slurring voice over the bass once again, smiling sweetly as she spoke, "Of course I like to have fun! I'm here, right?"

But after watching this woman take her shot, she realized that the two of them may have had slightly different definitions of 'fun.' Only half realizing, in her drunkenness, what her stare might imply, she gaped at the blue liquid pooling between the woman's breasts. This was absurd! She had let a friend drink from her belly-button once, when they were trying to get attention at a party...But this was a bit more. And the two of them had just met, besides!

"You want me to...Hah! I...I don't know..." she stammered out, but when she looked up to the woman's eyes briefly again, she saw she was still watching her, expectantly. But her inhibitions, even after she voiced them, were loosened by the drinking she had done. And perhaps moreso, they were overcome by this strange urge she had to seek this woman's approval. She did say she liked to have fun, didn't she? So she leaned forwards, placing her head to the girl's chest and slurping in, taking the burning-blue liquid up.

In the midst of her drink, she heard someone nearby in the crowd cheer, and immediately felt ashamed, even through all of her drunken stupor. To be with another woman was still seen as deviant on her home planet, even if she had questioned the reasoning behind that, at times. But still she continued, slurping the liquor until there were only drops left.

SHe could see the other girls obvious hesitance but... she was convinced that caution would fail against the buzz of the moment. Tadia was right and after her slight pause the younger girl buried her head in to the outlaws breast and began sucking and slurping away at the shot. Tadia gave a wiggle of her chest so her breasts rubbed against her and low groan. There were a few by standers cheering them on, men mostly. When the girl pulled away the outlaw rubbed her cleavage with her shirt to mop up any residue that remained there. "Wow, Eva, you are a lot of fun, I bet you'd be willing to try all sorts of new things, so long as you get a kick huh? So, how was it, did you like?" she asked with genuine curiosity.

The outlaw bought eight more shots that were delivered in on a tray. Tadia reached out with her left hand and lightly stroked the girls cheek. "Let's go some where more comfortable, these stools aren't the best". The blue haired woman then thumbed over to the lounge where there were several booths and sofas. She stood up and made her way over there expecting to be followed... if she wasn't then she'd go regardless. Once there she slumped back against the sofa, placed the tray on the table and stretched her arms along the back of it. She patted the sofa right next to her with her right boot as thouhg indicating where the other should sit.

Eva did indeed follow, far too interested to make the (rather difficult, in her state) task of crossing the room get between her and this woman. And far too drunk to reply to her friend's message of 'where r u?' on the comm system on her wrist, she found as she tried to do so. In truth, all of those shot glasses...what was it, ten? They did make Eva quite nervous, but she found some comfort in the thought that maybe this woman meant to drink them all herself. Besides, she didn't seem the type to slow down, even if she was asked to.

The redheaded girl trailed after on wobbly legs, lowering herself onto just the spot she was told to by a tapping of those leather boots. She tried to keep her posture straight a bit more than the lounging rogue beside her did, but that was a touch difficult in her drunkenness. Noticing the arm draped over the couch's back behind her, she did ease up some and lean back herself, feeling comforted by the somewhat possessive gesture. "This is more comfortable, definitely," she slurred out over the ever-present background music, "So what's your name, anyway?"

Tadia's right leg was angled up and leaning against the back of the sofa. When the girl sat down she actually took a hold of her shoulder and lightly guided her so she could lean her back against Tadia's chest and rest up against the leg that was between her and the back of the sofa. Tadia began to lightly stroke the side of the girls neck for a moment as she listened to the other female speak. "My name?" she repeated needlessly. "Tadia, Tadia Jetlock" she replied cooly and reached for one of the clear sparkling shots. This one was oddly sweet and had a strong vanilla taste, despite it's potency it hardly tasted like alcohol at all. It was drained in seconds and the redhead would find one in her own hands a few seconds after. "So, what are you plans for tonight, cutie? You don't need to leave any time soon to get back home do you?" the outlaw asked casually. She waited until the drink had been dealt with before putting an arm around the girl. "Why don't you kiss up my arm? I'm sure I taste sweet"

'Tadia Jetlock.' 'Jetlock.' It did not seem to be any sort of actual family name, all but confirming the suspicions Eva had about this woman. She was some sort of...outlaw. A raider, a pirate, a drug dealer, a smuggler...a slaver. Something. Somehow, this managed to be both despicable and enticing to the young woman both at once...

But she was snapped out of her musings as the first shot glass was placed in her hand. Half-shoved there, really, certainly not leaving any room for her to turn it down. "Oh, I don't think I should..." she had began to slur out, but was cut off as Tadia's stronger voice won out with her questioning. Eva smiled back in turn, "Nope! I only just got to the station today, with a couple friends of mine. We're off for a whole two weeks before we go back." It seemed Tadia wasn't about to let this next shot slide, either, so Eva knocked it back, finding the woman's arm wrapping about her shoulder after she did so, fully enclosing her between her arm and leg. Surprisingly, it was sweet and easy to get down. Maybe Tadia realized how drunk she already was, and was giving her something easier, now...?

Even if she didn't know that to be patently false, she did know her head was spinning, by now. "Kiss up your...arm?" she asked uncertainly, a drunken daze about her. But an equally drunken laugh followed, along with her bubbly reply, "Okay!" Why she felt so compelled to do as this woman said, she could not say, but she did so. The wiry muscle felt good against her lips, she had to admit...It was almost like kissing a man's arm, since she had never found a woman so well-built as Tadia was, before. She even found herself giving a sultry look up at the blue-haired woman as she brushed her lips against the bicep in quick, feather-light kisses, continuing for as long as the woman would have her do so.

Her resistance to the alcohol really didn't last very long, Tadia was sure this would take the much younger girl to her limit. She gave a few low groans as she felt the girls lips trace over her skin and slowly up her arm. She took a black shot, one that despite it's look tasted quite sweet. She emptied the thing in to her mouth and held it there. As the girl moved higher up the outlaw's limb she patted her neck to indicate she should carry on there. She bided her time and let the girl continue to kiss her for a while longer.

Two fingers went under the girls chin and she applied a little pressure so that her gaze face shifted to Tadia's face. Tadia then sunk her lips in to the other girls and began a rather intense and passionate kiss. She'd do what she could to open the girls mouth and then empty the shot from her mouth in to the others. Her lips then closed but she remained close to stop her spitting the drink out. Once she was satisfied she pulled back and drew a matching shot which she tossed down her own throat. "I like your lips, I wonder what else they'd be good for."

In spite of the fact that she had gone along and played her own part in the flirtations to this point, the kiss and the intensity of it took Eva off guard, to say the least. The outlaw's tongue worked quickly in prying her lips open, before the shot she had assumed had been swallowed was pushed into her mouth. She may have spit it up if Tadia didn't stay so close to force her in to drinking it down. As drunk as she was already, this one hit her quickly, her vision feeling like it was swirling about.

"Th...Thank you," she managed to get out, giving a little grin despite the fact that she was starting to feel very uneasy, "I prob'ly...prob'ly shouldn't...I'm too drunk." She felt a buzz on the comm system on her wrist, her friend she had come with wondering where she was again, no doubt. Eva couldn't even bring herself to check it, much too far gone from all the liquor for that. Instead, she gave another smile to this woman who intrigued her so, whose rather evil intentions the booze had caused her to be blissfully unaware of, "You like my lips, huh? I like your's, too." Feeling more at ease as she went along with her drunkenness, she leaned in towards Tadia, as if she was sharing a secret, but her intoxication and need to speak up over the blaring music left her with little control of her volume, "I don't even like girls, ya'know."

Tadia was a little tipsy but she was used to drinking, she drank a lot. Her senses were still about her and as her comlink buzzed she clicked her tongue in annoyance. She began running her right hand down the young girls side, her fingers lightly tracing her shirt down to her waist. It was then her hand slipped under the girls top and began to run lightly across her waist line. It went a little higher and spent a time playing with her navel. Her left hand however was fast at work. She began unfastening the girls comm link surprisingly quickly and skill fully, it was not the first time she'd one it. Once it was off she tossed it on to the sofa behind them.

In less than a minute Tadia's hand was groping the girls left breast with surprising force. She squeezed and grabbed away at the bra before finally slipping under it. "I think I should get to know what your lips are really good for. Tadia knocked back a pink drink this time which left only three. The matching pink one was at the girls lips and being tipped in to them, this one tasted of marshmallow. While she gave the girl the shot her thumb and finger hand encircled the small bud of a nipple and were lightly tweaking it.

"No," she tried to get out, "I'm too drunk alr--" Her protests had only served to make it easier for Tadia to pour the liquor down her throat. Despite the sweet taste, there was a burning in her belly from this last drink. She was way passed a reasonable intoxication for a lightweight like her, even as this blue-haired woman seemed to handle the same amount of drink without issue. She barely even noticed--or she noticed, but it did not really register, in her current state-- as the link she had to her friends was removed and cast carelessly aside.

No, she was much too busy enjoying every second of this adventurous woman's touch. Somewhere in the back of her mind was the societal impulse her life on her planet had given her, that this was all horribly immoral...But those inhibitions were drowning in a pool of liquor, by now, and she was much too caught up in the moment. Caught up in how this woman seemed to know exactly where to put her hands to drive her wild. A low moan escaped her as Tadia's hand slipped up under her lacy undergarment, fondling her and pinching her nipple until the small pink peak stood on edge.

"You...should?" she slurred out. Apparently, most suaveness or seduction was robbed from her by the copious amounts of alcohol.

The outlaw's finger and thumb continued to tweak and tease the soft bud. Once she felt it was fully erect she shifted to continue her work on the other nipple. Tadia moved close so that she could lick up the side of the girl's neck and up to her ear lobe. She gave a little suck so that she could take the tip of it in to her mouth. Once it was there she began to nibble away on her ear. "Mmmmhhh" she groaned. "I should... let's take this last drink". She took her own first, it was silvery, and was the most potent of the night. She then once again forced it on the girl and made sure she drank the liquid.

Her hand left the girls breasts now and slid down her chest... her stomach and eventually it crept over her waist line and found it's way between her legs. She had a quick feel with her fingers to try and work out what type of underwear the girl wore. The outlaw then placed two fingers against the material there and began to rub over the covered slit. She moved back to the girl's ear and whispered against it. "Why don't we got to my ship? I'll show much you actually do like girls"

This last drink was not mercifully sweet as the last few had been, burning as it crawled down an already very drunk Eva's throat and making her cough and retch a bit. If there were any senses left lingering that the last all-too-many shots had not drowned out, they were completely gone now. The sounds of distaste from the alcohol turned into a moan, however, as Tadia's deft hand worked its way down below her waist, feeling her up in a way that might have put off a less drunk Eva. The outlaw's fingers would feel the same lacy material her bra was made of, and if they felt low enough, could tell that it was just a narrow strip of cloth covering the girl's backside. A bit of a devious side to the sheltered student, perhaps?

If she had been more cogent, she might remember the warnings the school liked to give out, knowing its students liked to frequent this station. Warnings on how dangerous it was to get on board someone's ship, especially on VK-332-12. They would tell the horror stories of girls being lured aboard a ship on the premise that a party was taking place there, only to find themselves captured and at some slave auction house within the next few weeks. But, as her sex grew more and more wet with each well-practiced movement of Tadia's hand, these apprehensions drifted further and further away. She was much to enthralled by this woman to even think of saying no.

"Yeah, let's go," she got out in a drunken slur, forgetting entirely about the comm system that still lay on the couch behind her.

Even if the girl had some how managed to refuse her Tadia was confident she could have just dragged her along any way, in her current state it would look like she was just helping a poor young drunk girl back to her apartment. As it was though she was quite happy to go with her on her own free will. To be fair though Tadia could feel how moist this girls lacy panties were getting and she could hear the moans that this horny little school slut was making. She gave the bottom of her ear another sharp nip before standing her up. She gave the girls butt a solid slap before lacing her fingers with the girls and holding her hand.

They set off through the club and Tadia was sure to stick to the crowds in order to avoid the girl being recognised. She lead her out of the club and through the social district of the station, there were plenty of drunk people around and no one thought anything of the two. Before long they'd descended several levels and were walking through the hangers. When they got to a quiet stretch of corridor Tadia shoved the girl front first against a wall, not too hard but enogh to pin her there. The outlaw's tongue then began to lick up the back of her neck before her teeth began that nipping once again. Her hands roamed the girls body and she thrust her hips against the girl, she was making sure that she stayed interested.

A little yelp escaped Eva's lips as a stinging smack was delivered to her rear end, but the strike only saw her become more intrigued, no matter how painful it was for the comparatively soft girl. Not even a man had ever treated her like that before, let alone another woman. She had to rely heavily on the grip Tadia kept on her hand in order to stay upright on her shaky legs as she was led away from the club and out onto the street, the liquor making it rather difficult to find her balance. For a moment, she remembered she should feel ashamed to be seen being picked up by another woman...But as drunk as she was, the perceived depravity only made her all the more aroused.

That arousal nearly boiled over as she was suddenly shoved against the wall, her cheek and the part of her breasts left bare by her sundress feeling the cold of the metal wall. A small purr was emitted as Tadia manhandled her, suggesting she may not have minded the roguish treatment too much. If the noise wasn't a clear enough indication, the fact that Eva's ample hips began to grind back against the woman would certainly have been. A moan escaped her as one of Tadia's exploring hands grasped her breast, and she spoke in a breathy, husky whisper afterwards,

"Why don't we just fuck right here, hmm? Forget all about your ship."

The devious idea was showing that a different side of Eva had been brought out, but it also might run contrary to some of Tadia's plans.

Tadia groaned as she shifted her hips to grind against the girl. She reached out and forcibly took her chin and tilted her face towards her. The rouge's lips made contact with hers again as she started another intense kiss. After a couple of seconds she broke this kiss just to mumble "Alright" as it was a rather empty corridor on the outpost. She used her body to keep the girl trapped between her and the wall as her hands slipped towards the clothing covering the girls lower half. She yanked them down and off, leaving just her underwear. Next came her top, Tadia instead tore down the back of this to pull apart and away from the young girl leaving her in her underwear. "Mmm, Darlin' you're delicious... I've changed my mind, I don't want any one else seeing you like this, for tonight, sugar, you're all mine." As she spoke each of her hands grabbed one of the girls wrists, held her hands above her head and pinned them there, her words were whispers against the younger one's neck.

Eventually Cyd bent her arms back so they were both behind her neck and lef her elbows pointing upwards though she made sure it didn't hurt. She then took a hold of both wrists with just her left hand. Eva was pulled away from the wall and her now exposed butt received another sharp slap. "Now let's keep going, I don't want to hear another word against it, I want you and I want you some where private. You so much as mutter about doing something else, honey, and I'm going to keep smacking that sweet ass of yours until it's bright red. You wouldn't want me doing that until I have you in my bed now, would you?" the girl asked on a her cracked croaking voice. She then carried on walking down the corridor towards her hanger.

Another throaty groan came forth, vibrating against Tadia's lips in the kiss, as the outlaw's hand worked to make Eva's dress a useless garment. Her strong hand ripped it down the back, tearing it to her waist so that it fell away in the front as well so that only her lacy blue bra covered her breasts. Keeping up the kiss all the while, she also lifted the bottom of her skirt up and folded it so it would stay that way, fully exposing the matching thong underwear she wore. She let out a little drunken, excitable giggle as the somewhat risqué garment was exposed by the woman's pulling.

She complied with the order, remaining perfectly silent as commanded, but for the yelp that escaped her when her bare cheek was struck with the same force it had been when the skirt protected it. This was all very exciting to a girl who lacked any of the excitement in her life that would have been commonplace to Tadia. She staggered along as she was led to the ship, feeling just a little embarassed (though the drink mostly dealt with that) when the two of them passed a small group of other people. But they were spacefarers like Tadia, and didn't see anything too wrong with the girl with her dress torn up and her skirt lifted up to her waist, instead just giving her leery looks and flashing Tadia congratulatory grins.

Tadia gave her fellow spacers a quick wink as the duo passed near by them. They reached Tadia's hanger and she entered here code in to the key pad at the door. It opened with a hiss and the outlaw steered her catch through the door. It shut and locked behind them and that was when her ship came in to view. The hanger doors were closed so there was still a breathable atmosphere within the hanger. The ship in the centre was painted a deep scarlet that made it look sleek. On the left side in dark red was an open eye. The paint job was pocked with damaged patches from various gunfights and there were a few oddly coloured patches where she'd had to do a quick self repair. The ship clearly carried countless weapons. "There you have her, The leer."

They made their way to the ship and the ramp distended as she did so. They made their way up it, through a door and then in to the ship. Every thing locked behind them as they did so. The ship was pretty cluttered witj junk, weapons, ammo, empty bottles and a few trophies. Trophies were on the wall, anything from guns to animal fangs or ship parts. They were bound for the bedroom and it took seconds to get there. The room wasn't huge due to this being a three person ship at most but it wasn't too small either. It had a messy unmade bed, a desk and chair, a wardrobe, a set of draws, a mirror, a double bed and a large tv.

They both dived on the bed, Eva first. Tadia landed on top of her and turned the girls face so that she could continue that kiss they'd started though this time her tongue slipped out and began to creep in to Eva's mouth. She wasn't wasting time now and two fingers slipped between herl egs to press against the damp material. Soon enough it was pushed aside and the fingers plunged in to the young girl. She curled her fingers so that they would press where her g-spot should be. The began to slid her digits back and forth trying to work the girl below her.

Eva was still clothed as she was pushed onto her back on the bed, but her outfit was serving less and less of its original purpose as Tadia went on. Her skirt already up, impatiently Tadia pushed her lacy blue panties to the side next. Desperate moans followed, stifled by the seal the woman's lips had over her own. Eva's lips spread accommodatingly to the invading tongue, though she was forceful enough with it that it wouldn't have mattered too much had they not.

Once Tadia's fingers curled up in a sort of 'come-hither' inside the girl, she let out her loudest moan yet into the kiss and bucked up against her forcefully. The woman clearly knew how to work her fingers, and Eva had never felt anything quite like that.

She let Tadia taste the inside of her mouth for as long as she wanted, speaking through a drunken giggle afterwards, her voice breathy and sultry from all the moaning she'd done, and slurred from all of the drinking she'd done, "Can I talk again, now that you have me on your bed?"

Tadia broke the kiss and began just chewing on the girls lip rather roughly. Seconds after she broke from doing that as well so that she could reply. "You can talk, you can scream hell you can beg if you want, there's no one but me who will hear you, sweet thing" she practically moaned. Her lips then went on to the girls neck and she led a trail of kisses down her front. "This is some pretty sexy clothing you're wearing, were you hoping to get lucky?"" she asked curiously as her fee hand had wriggled under the girls back and managed to unfasten the girls bra in one fluid motion.

The girls perky breasts then had her attention, the fingers within her cunt had slowed considerably. One hand was now clasping on to the girl's left breast while the other boob had Tadia's mouth around it. Her lips locked on to the bud tightly and with a little suck she pulled it in to her mouth. While there it received an onslaught from the outlaw's tongue which constantly prodded, lashed and licked over the sensitive spot of skin. While her tongue dabbled her teeth nibbled ever so gently on to it.

The normally fairly straight-laced girl giggled and balked at the suggestion that she dressed in the way she did with the hopes of someone tearing the dress off of her as Tadia had, growing playfully defensive, "I was not!" That may have been half a lie, of course. She certainly didn't have 'getting lucky' with some other woman in mind, however. Lifting her back, she allowed Tadia to pull the bra that matched nearly perfectly with the spacer's dyed hair away, her small but youthfully perky breasts showing, the pink peaks on them still standing on edge from Tadia's earlier efforts.

Tadia's renewed attention, all of her teeth, tongue, and fingertips coming into play at once, hardly helped that. Another throaty moan escaped from Eva's lips, and she decided she would indulge Tadia's suggestion that she beg. "Pleassse," she only realized that, drunk and inexperienced as she was in all of this, she didn't even know what exactly to beg for. "Please..."

As the pilot's head pulled away from the breast she sucked so the nipple came with her for a time and when the contact broke there were three glistening strands of saliva that connected them both. "Sure you weren't" she answered slyly. Her lips were on the move once again and she quick crossed the threshold of her waist and made straight for that sweet spot between her legs. The smell enticed her and now she tugged the girls panties off. She gave a soft kiss on the inner left thigh, then a gentle bite and repeated it on the other leg. She then moved her kisses up from the thigh and trailed the girls labia, just missing the sensitive skin, that was until she reached the girls clitoral hood at least. She sucked lightly at it and then began to poke at it with her tongue to tease, the fingers went back inside of the young girl now and picked up to the speed they were at earlier on.

Back
Top Bottom