Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gooey, Slice of Life High School Romance![M lf F][IM Only!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

lljk

Star
Had some requests for it already, so I'm opening the thread up to a few more fantastical elements such as magical girls, androids, and the supernatural, as well as heavily smut-based roleplays.

Hello Bluemoon! Maybe I've been watching too much anime lately or its been my recent binge through Persona 3/4, but I'm experiencing a fierce craving for a Japanese high school setting for my RPs. As usual, I will only play over IMs - mostly AIM/YIM. I can give responses anywhere from 3-4 lines to 3-4 paragraphs, varying my writing entirely on my partner's preference and how much I receive in response. I am a switch, so I will happily dom, sub, or keep things equal between the characters. Sex can be all sweet and cuddly, rough and hard, or just a fiery, passionate mess with a whole lot of being bent over furniture - but keep in mind that I'm not looking to go into extreme kinks for this particular RP.

The Gist of It

So slice of life romance is the name, and Japanese high school is the game. I'm looking to keep any plots light on drama as I'm mostly after fluffy, cheesy, gooey moments but I'm all up for heated rivalries and a good bit of antagonism between characters as well! While I plan to keep the stories realistic and down to earth for the most part, I won't turn my nose at a delinquent pummeling a couple dozen other punks through sheer burning fighting spirit or a yakuza student council president with the entire school under their thumb. If its an interesting idea, I'll hear you out at least. I'm not interesting in getting all too kinky with any of these plots as vanilla is quite a rather delicious flavor I am seldom able to indulge in, but I will entertain some light D/S play if a plot calls for it; a collar on a character who pledges their life to another and calling them master/mistress, but not much further than that. I do want a fair bit of focus on flirting, cuddling, and stupidly cute scenes after all! Not that there isn't plenty of room for getting shameless and smutty, though - just how perverted our characters become is up for discussion.

Plots, Characters, and Pairings

And onto my favorite part: the mismatched pairs and unlikely scenarios themselves! Give me childhood friends and their cherished promises, chance reunions after years and years! Love at first sight with the new transfer student! The straight-laced and serious minded student council president getting cozy with the delinquent with a heart of gold! The bitter rivals who've known each other their entire lives who end an especially heated argument with a kiss! An invitation to a festival that is totally not a date. Tsundere! Dandere! Yandere! Or even just Deredere. That said, I am quite the sucker for any adorable scenes and characters as well, even if it is just the sweet and shy girl next door. Also geeky, dorky, and nerdy girls. Adore them. For the sake of brevity, I'll outline only a couple of plots below. Keep in mind that I'm always up for brainstorming, whether they be changes to the ideas below or all new plots and characters!

Student Council President and Female Delinquent

Let's toss together the unlikely pair of a normally serious minded and straight-laced student council president and a female delinquent. It may be cliched, but I'm looking for a delinquent with a heart of gold - the kind of girl who won't shy from picking a fistfight with some punks and prefers beating up bullies to terrorizing helpless students. Sure, she's habitually tardy when not skipping class, has no respect for authority, and is a habitual pain in his ass, but she's not all bad! Think of Kanji from Persona 4 or Ryuko in Kill la Kill for the kind of character I'm looking for. Will she be a recent arrival who manages to catch his attention by starting a fight before even strolling into her first class, or an old childhood sweetheart who turns out to still be that same mischievous girl beneath her tough exterior?

Student Council President and the Vice President

They met years ago on the very first day of school as children, and have been antagonizing one another ever since. While they both attended the very finest in private schools, he comes from a middle-class home with a single working parent while she is from a wealthy background. He fights tooth and nail for every letter of acceptance and scholarship, while experience the best is simply what comes naturally to her. He deals with the dirty looks and not-so-hushed remarks about his background, and she enjoys the popularity that comes with her family's good name. Despite their wildly different backgrounds, the pair share were always at the top of their class and find themselves ever evenly matched. As the years marched on she only teased him more and more, yet the other students seemed to back off thanks to her influence. Though heated rivals, she was the only one he could consider a "friend", loose as the definition was. Having her become a regular fixture both at school and home with her extra-curricular visits certainly didn't help matters, either! It was only natural that the pair find themselves at the same high school, but despite the diversity of the new student body she is ever at his side, even when it comes to student elections. Maybe its time he finally gets the hint.

My Kinks: This is only a guideline. Pick and choose however few or many you enjoy, and the rest never need to be touched - though its been kind of truncated in favor of a more vanilla approach. Also feel free to suggest anything that isn't on the list!

Cuddling, Teasing, Fondling, Foreplay, Spanking, Oral, Incest, Light D/S play, Ageplay (Older Women).

My No's:

Rape, Humiliation and Degradation, Scat, Watersports, Vore, Gore, Blood, and Snuff.

If interested, just toss a PM my way and we'll swap IM contact info. Thanks for reading!

Aww drat. I was totally down for some kind of highschool setting like this that doesn't end up too extreme. But then I re-read and saw IMs only. Boo.

Ah, I will wish you good luck however.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom