Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Let's write a masterpiece. (MxF, Mostly Fantasy/SciFi)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Currently accepting partners!
If you've read my thread before, check out my new plots! I just came back after 1 year of lurking.
I reply to all of my PMs. Yes, I did read it! I'll get back to you within 0-3 days.
___________________________________​

NrvSanL.gif

ABOUT ME AND MY ROLEPLAYING
I encourage you to read!​

Greetings! I am Sea Limb Ruin, call me Ruin if you wish, or make up your own name to match your impression of me. I am a twenty-something years old male. I have been roleplaying for over ten years and consider it a fun hobby. Even though I consider it a hobby, I take it a bit seriously! Read the next section to understand what it means to me. I am already in a relationship, and am on this board solely to look for like-minded roleplayers. Please be able to separate yourself from your character and understand this fact.

For roleplaying, I enjoy a variety of partners. Whether you decide to be a powerful queen in charge of the entire kingdom, ruling with me simply as your puppet, or if you're a submissive servant girl, entrapped to my every whim and desire. I do not classify myself as either a dom or a sub, but I am able to fulfill each role. I am able to play a shy, social skill-less farmboy, or a tyrant King who always gets what he wants. I can play a stoic, chivalrous beacon of hope, or a silent, cold serial killer. I don't get 'weirded-out' by suggestions, kinks, or concepts.

lLQwJvx.png

Before you continue reading, know that I am looking for very heavy plot-driven roleplaying. I'm not here for quick smut. Seriously, like 80:20 ratio. I also accept non-sexual roleplays!

I take pride in focusing on character development and story development. Characters are not walking cardboard cutouts with a character attribute stamped on their heads; they are people with needs and desires, likes and dislikes. Characters possess the potential to change given the right circumstances, but they make mistakes. Because a character can refuse to change does not mean the walk away unaffected in some way. I enjoy stories that challenge any given character's morals and personality and personal code. I don't plan my stories too far in advance because I enjoy seeing where my character will take me, but I do take great care in making sure the story always ties nicely together.

Yes, I may take roleplay too seriously, but I enjoy it.

I post roughly once a day when possible, but I may sometimes have a leave of absence due to personal life, work, or friends. If I take leave for more than 3 days, I will always follow up with a message, and expect you to do so as well. When I'm very inspired, I end up replying 2-5 times a day, given my schedule.

lCUKBjQ.png

My Rules
Required reading!​
#1/ I'm not interested in roleplaying with males. I don't want to roleplay with a male playing a female as well. Please respect my preferences, and please refrain from messaging me at all if you are male.. Thank you.
#2/ Please up-front your don't list. I don't want to suggest or end up pushing a concept you don't want. This rule is for you.
#3/ Check my f-list for my preferences. f-list
#4/ I don't like forum-roleplay. I'm willing to do Private Messages on this forum, AIM, Skype, Steam, or Google Docs in no particular order. If you use another messenger, ask me, but my preferred is probably PMs. I respect your privacy, and will not share your roleplays with anybody without your permission. Likewise, I expect you to do the same for me.
#5/ So I know you've read my rules, include the word "anagram" anywhere in your PM. My username is an anagram! Figure it out if you'd like.
#6/ Write with as much effort as I write for you. If you consistently use one-liners or send me shoddy posts, I will give you less effort and eventually stop. This means proper spelling, grammar, and formatting.
#7/ Let me know if you're tired of our roleplay, stuck, or leaving. We're all adults, we can handle the truth.

MISxwQQ.png

Favorites
  • I'm generally looking for a very serious, in-depth, detailed roleplay.
  • I like characters with unique personalities; Exotic, abnormal huntress, the dominant demon, the shy, bashful slave who caves to every whim, or the stoic, non-compromising chivalrous knight. I'm alright with non-extremes, but don't be afraid to experiment!
  • I tend to be more interested in fantasy settings. Magic, elves, swords, angels, demons, vampires, kings, etc.
  • I'm OK with my main character being female if you're ok with a F/F pairing, though I'm more inexperienced with the role.
  • I mostly prefer original roleplays instead of fandoms.

KW9bSJa.jpg

General Pairings

I'm open to either role and any pairing, just ask. I prefer a fantasy setting but I'll consider any ideas. If you're picking and choosing one of these, please come to me with an idea.

Space Pilot / Assistant
Human / Alien
Knight / Princess
Secret Agent / Secret Agent
Demon / Summoner
Monster(s) / Human
Sorcerer / Apprentice
General / Captured Princess
Criminal / Officer
Mastermind / Any
Demon / Any
Brother / Sister
Male / Angel
Male / Neko
Magic / Magic
Knight / Dragon
Demon / Angel (Corruption)
Assassin / Female
Bodyguard / Female

Currently Craving:

See plots.

UvuDGoO.png

My Plots & Ideas
Just because I have ideas listed, doesn't mean I won't listen to yours!
Send me your idea, the worst that happens is I say no.
Feel free to modify one listed below if that's what you'd like.​

~-*-~ The Princess's Guardian (7/22) ~-*-~
Tags: M/F, Fantasy, Age-gap, Knight, Princess, Politics, Arranged Marriage, Love Triangle
Possible Includes: Abuse, GoT-like setting

They say the princess of Skywatch was once kidnapped when she was younger, amidst a war. They say the kidnappers intended to use the princess as leverage to make the royal family concede the war for their grab at power. She has little memory of it, likely because of the drug she was dosed with during the kidnapping, but she does remember one thing: she was rescued by a valiant knight. No, to say that was wrong - she doesn't know who he was, he was dressed as some common mercenary and carried a sword with him. She struck down her kidnappers and assured she was alright. When he finally brought the princess to her home, they handed him a bag of gold and ushered him away from their noble capital.

When the princess came to, she wanted to personally thank the knight. Upon learning of his departure she sent soldiers in all directions to search for him. Some of them came back dead, some had given up their hunt and returned on their own accord. The royalty never approved of this action, but what harm could a knight do? It kept the princess's mind occupied, after all. She would focus on the knight, on his return - and off of the family's moves.

It is years later, and a diplomatic marriage has been arranged. The princess will be wed to a warring country's prince as a diplomatic wedding to end the war and unite two nations. But, she's heard rumors - he's abusive, cruel, and twisted in the mind. What's more - one of the guards returned, claiming to have found the princess's savior from that kidnapping those years ago.

My vision for this roleplay is that the princess is frail and petite, maybe shy and withdrawn, and doesn't know how to rule or what to do, and is essentially just a tool used by the king and queen. The knight comes back into her life, and she appoints him her personal knight, because it's the only person her parents do not control that she knows. He becomes a sort of adviser, and tries to have her pursue her own desires instead of being a tool. I'm always open to alternatives.

~-*-~ Crash-landed (7/22) ~-*-~
Tags: M/F, Scifi, Fantasy, Barbarians, Tribal
Possible Includes: BDSM, Non-Con

Observing a primitive planet from a research ship, a woman and two scientists on a research team were suddenly hit with a strange magnetic pulse. It rendered the entire ship non-responsive, and the gravitational pull split the ship into multiple parts and crashed it on the planet they had been observing.

Armed with her pistol, her team uniform and some rations, she must find the science team and get off this planet. But they're not alone, barbarians roam the planet and a woman falling from the sky could always been interpreted the wrong way...

~-*-~ The Mystery of the Kidnapping (7/22) ~-*-~
Tags: M/F, Cyberpunk or Modern, Romance, Mystery, Crime, Detective
Possible Includes: Any, Spunky Female, Dom female

In 2532, New Metro is ruled by puppet governments, controlled by mega-corporations pushing agenda for their profits. Technology has reached a new point, surveillance is easier than ever, and hackers run amidst the rabble, fighting back against suppression of freedom. People walk around healthier than ever, enhance by cyberprosthetics.

A detective agency is open, run by a lone man. He's old-school, wears a long coat, a tie, and a hat. He smokes cigarettes, a product that government stopped trying to weed out when corporations took over. He works independently, he isn't tied to anything, and he's pushed in dangerous directions that have made him an enemy of dangerous people.

A woman walks in one day. She looks like one of the hackers stereotyped on the news. Flamboyant hair, punk clothes, the works. She tells the detective that her sister is missing. It sounded like a dangerous case . He'd worked missing persons before, but people never liked where a missing person ends up ; dead from gangs, runaways, or worse. But the money's real, so he takes the case.

I guess we would start this when she walks into his office. It would be the search to find her sister in this cyberpunkish world.

Fandom List
I generally am not interested in fandom, but I listed them anyway. If you can come up with a compelling story and outline for me, I will be glad to consider. I prefer original characters over predetermined ones, because I more-so enjoy using the universe or setting of a particular show.

Movies / Television
The Walking Dead
Game of Thrones
The 100
Dredd
Firefly
Star Wars

Games
Final Fantasy Series
Mass Effect
World of Warcraft
League of Legends
Dragon Age: Origins
Skyrim

Anime
No Game No Life
Sword Art Online
Akame ga Kill!
Code Geass
Stein's Gate
Is it wrong to try to pick up girls in a dungeon?
Death Note

RE: For fantasy and adventure, read here! (Long-term, plot-driven, M/F)

I enjoy how you know what you want. It's refreshing. Hmm, your roles are interesting and in my comfort zone. I'm willing to try my hand at the 'abuse'. Never done it before but if you're patient, I know I can please you. The ones that appeal to me most are:
Knight/Princes, Demon/Angel, General/Captured Princess, Demon/Summoner

RE: Fantasy, plot-driven, and long-term ahead! (MxF)

Bump. Updated Universe 48. Removed a bad idea.

Bump. Updated cravings. Will add more plots soon!

Bump! Updated a craving. New plot added, one struck off as reserved.

RE: Fantasy, plot-driven, and long-term wanted! (MxF) Sci-fi wanted!

Updated stuff. Added warcraft. Does anyone read these? Echo! Echo! echo! echo! ech[/size]

RE: Fantasy, plot-driven, and long-term wanted! (MxF) Sci-fi wanted!

Bump for the search! I hope I didn't bump this too soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom