Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Twisted Elder Scrolls ¬ MxF/ MxM ¬

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delryth

Choomb
Welcome!

Hey there! You can call me either Delryth, Del or Nate. I'm an Englishman in my early twenties who has enjoyed role-playing for quite some time if truth be told. I am happy to rp with either males or females, so long as the role-play is fun then I'm content! I do definitely like my smut but I am also a big fan of story so I would like to combine the two. I generally prefer non consensual rps or ones which at least start that way, I love all things humiliation, rape, domination and abuse, if that's what you're after then I'm your man!

Thanks to the release of ESO I've had an urge to get some Elderscrolls related rp going with the character I use in game. I'm happy to rp either through here, on skype or on AIM, whichever is best for you, personally though skype is my favourite. If you wish to rp either shoot me a message on here or add me on skype, my user name is Frosty252.

The Role-Play

The role-play will be set in the TESO era which I think makes the game a hell of a lot of fun. My character is one Keigaard Blackscar, a massive brute of a man corded with heavy muscle and marked with war paint. He's a half nord half redguard crime lord who is loosely affiliated with the Ebonheart pact. He gets some leeway in his criminal activities so long as he supplies men to assist in the war efforts, a fair trade that benefits all. The other thing about him is the fact he was graced with Hircine and is a werewolf. The primal savagery courses through him like it does most of his kind.

The blackscars are always on the look out for new members and they spent a lot of time recruiting fresh recruits, when there aren't any willing to join they're not opposed to forcing skilled individuals to become part of the group. Whether that be as a slave, bought fairly, a prisoner of war captured and dragged back to the group, a rival blackmailed in to submission or even an unfortunate victim of debt who was unable to pay the group what he owed, there are plenty of opportunities.

Life as a rookie is hard and earning your pay is a constant struggle, for those who didn't join willingly it's even harder. The leader is a twisted individual and often likes to take his satisfaction from those who have no choice but to be there.

Closing Note

So, ideally I'm hoping to start a few rps with people interested in being fresh recruits to the crime group, those whose lives are about to change quite significantly, I'm hoping to hear from you, we could be having a lot of fun together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom