Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bidding For Love (Sliverknight and FemShep)

For Kevin this was something that was going well, he looked at her and then nodded his head in agreement, "I have worked a lot for this home, well not for that long, but just a lot," he said with a smile as he looked at her. "Well, I have to admit, I didn't think you would even be able to clean the whole house, there is a lot too it as you saw, and that is a task for any woman. I figured you were not the cleaning time, more the typing and working out type," he said in a calm way as he looked at her and then slipped his hand around her, "So Emilee, tell me, before this change in your life what were your aims and goals, what did you enjoy doing," he asked as he looked at her, walking with her, "a note for you, you know that I was going to turn down that offer to go to that club that night, it was the first and only time will go to that place," he commented as he walked with her down the stairs, towards the kitchen. He knew the dichotomy of power was still very much in his favor at that moment.

"Now, I was sure I wouldn't buy any of those women, well then I saw you, and well you know what happened, random bad or good luck for the pair of us mattering on prospective, I paid for you the same price I paid for this house," he let her know as he knew that would have a impact on her and his view of her value. "Now, what type of diet do you like are you a veggie head, or what do you like," he asked as he walked into his kitchen, it was nice and clean after she was there, not perfect he knew but good enough to please him at least. "I mostly work out of my office, a lot of the work on the computer each day, then I turn in my work and I am given my peace and quiet to explore nature. Once a week I will go into town to get supplies and goods, that was yesterday before I went and got you, so I won't head into town for a few days."

He walked in and looked at the cabinets and pulled down some pots and pans, "one of the ways I pace the time is too cook for myself, which is why I asked you what you liked, there is no KFC or McDonald's around here, so we cook what we eat, you do know how to cook right," he asked as he waited the answers for the other questions calmly with a patient look and tone to himself. There was no need to rush thing to do so was foolish in the spot he was in, she wasn't going anywhere and honestly she knew it too, he was sure of that fact.

Kevin really seemed like a nice man...hard working, kind hearted, handsome too. It's a bit surprising that he would need to buy a girl if he was this great...he must have really liked her if he wanted to buy her so badly...especially for a million dollars, but at least her hard work didn't go unappreciated either. Honestly Emilee was surprised by her efforts to clean the entire house. Sure, she was tired and a little sore from it all, but at least he showed her some compassion for her first day with him. He even seemed interested in getting to know her too. Even if the arm around her was a little uncomfortable, Emilee knew she would have to get use to physical contact given her role in the house. "Well...thank you, I didn't think I could clean it all either, especially since I haven't cleaned this much before...I use to read, work out, work with animals mostly...but my life wasn't anything special..." She sighed realizing how boring and normal her life was before all this...

It was good news to hear that he had no desire to return to that awful place, at least no other women would be forced to live under his ownership, but...now she worried that those other women would be sold to old perverts with countless other slaves...honestly she felt luckily to have someone so nice owning her instead of a disgusting and horrible person. At the same time it really showed her that he valued her in a way. The one time he went to one of those horrible events, he only bought her and he only had desire for her. He really did have a more attached liking to her didn't he? Was it for her beauty alone? Most likely since he didn't even bother learning her personality before taking her for the first time, but at least she had some meaning to him if he had no interest in buying other women...for whatever reason it was...he valued her as someone.

Answering his questions about her tastes, Emilee spoke, "Well...I like anything really, meat or vegetable or fruit, just as long as it tastes good." It wasn't a surprise to hear fast food restaurants weren't anywhere nearby, especially after seeing what seemed like a endless amount of land he owned going as far as the eye could see, but at least cooking meals should be delicious and little problem to do. "I figured there wasn't something close to eat seeing nothing, but your property for miles, but it's okay since I've never ate much fast food anyway." She replied feeling herself growing more and more oddly relaxed around him, he seemed like a normal upper class man...just one that owned her.

"Well good cause it takes me a bit to get to the nearest fast food place and get back, but I know that they are popular places to eat and I would of done so if I need too. Now, come along I wish to spend time with you, just you and me, having fun getting to know each other. For my lions my crave you already may want to be with you each second we are together, but that isn't my mind. I think that I want to have a woman who can make my mind come alive a smart woman. I picked you in part for this reason honestly, "he commented as he walked with her into the kitchen. "Do you have any experience cooking, I have a fair amount of experience doing so, as it were, perhaps we can work together to create something."

Kevin walked over to the fridge and looked over as he got out spices and he got out meat and got out some fruit as well. He then got out a few pots and pans and then got out more spices and then pasta that was sat aside for you too. He then took the biggest bowl and put water in it heating it on the stove top as he knew it had to boil before anything else with it. He then took the meat and cut it open after defrosting it and then cutting it into small parts. "Well now, you were a secretary before you were enslaved by your boss correct," he asked as he looked at the food the whole while. He had her folder and he figured that was what it said but the info was so unreliable in that folder. "What were you doing before then," he asked as he continued to cute the mean into small little pieces before putting them on in one of the pans and using various spices to add to the meat to cook with them.

He waited for her answer before he looked over at her, "Now please watch the water, if it boils put the pasta in it and keep mixing the meat as well," he said as he took the third pot and took the other things he needed like cheese and such and mixed them up into the bowl as he put that onto the stove as well for the sauce that would go with the other elements of the meal. "I have wondered something about you for a while ," he said with a serious tone as he looked at her for a moment, "are you a outdoor person or a indoor person, cause if you like outdoors I can find more choirs outdoors for you and if your are a indoor person, I can find more choirs for you to do in here."

Back
Top Bottom