Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Don't Stand So Close (Church x Gumdrop)

Ryan wrinkled his nose "I don't think I could come to school with nothing but glasses on, what would the school think?" he asked, "it would be like one of those horrible dreams." he said, "you know...where you aren't wearing any pants or something like that and you have to give a presentation or whatever." he shrugged and followed the other out. "Good, I'm not...exactly ready to come out, much less come out that I'm fucking with a teacher." he chuckled, knowing that that idea was completely illegal. He blushed a little bit when the other mentioned that he wouldn't be using his hand all week.

Ryan frowned a little bit when he found the other wasn't looking at him. He moved and stretched in the weirdest ways possible, only to get the girls to drool over him. The more they messed with his hair the more he fidgeted and pushed them off "stop." he whispered, "i have it down for a reason." he whispered and got lucky when the girls finally left him alone. He enjoyed the rest of the class and the other's until he his history teacher got a call about him going over to Mr. Overton's class. He frowned but got up and rolled his eyes at the taunts about him being in trouble.

He quickly shut the door when told to and moved over to Mr. Overton's class. Ryan glanced at the quiz and then over to Mr. Overton, "so...whether I fail or not, the points still go to my test?" he asked, trying to make it seem that that was the main thing he was thinking about. He moved over and took up the test, taking the exam and sitting down and reading through it before he started to fail the exam on purpose. However, he found that a couple he couldn't answer in correctly just on principle.

"Well I don't particularly care what the school would think, but I mean more around here than out in public" he smirked, looking down at him. He'd absolutely love for him to just come in one day stark naked and sit down. Charlie nodded "yeah I think it would probably be better for the both of us if people didn't know you were fucking the teacher" he said, not wanting to go through being fired, going to jail and having some huge lawsuit. It just wasn't a great career booster.

The next morning he noticed Ryan's fidgeting but refused to acknowledge him in any way, though the girls fawning all over him was starting to grate on every single one of his nerves "guess what!? New seating chart today!" he announced, feeling absolutely sick of the shit he was watching on a daily basis. He'd blame their teenage hormones and not being able to keep it to themselves but with the situation he was in he wasn't in a great place to talk.
"If you've got two X chromosomes I want you on this side of the room, if you've got a Y chromosome, you're on this side of the room" he announced, waving to two different halves "if anyone doesn't like this setup you can blame those three" he said, pointing to the girls that he couldn't stand, and he also put them as far away from each other as physically possible.

When Ryan came back in he let his eyes wander over his body, nodding at the question "I looked over your test and it could use some help, plus, I need to see what all we need to work on to make sure you're learning everything that you need to know" he told him, leaning back at his desk. He took the paper when he was finished and looked it over "number one, wrong. Take off your shirt. Two, wrong, pants. Three, right, plus five points. Four, wrong, take off your underwear. Any more after this and that's how many times your sweet ass will get to kiss my ruler before I fuck you over my desk" he said, smiling hungrily at his student.

Ryan watched the other go through the questions when he was done and blinked as the other told him to take off his shirt. He slowly pulled it off and glanced over to the small slit of a window that the room had before taking off his pants. "Well, it would be a shame if I got that one wrong...I mean come on, even the cheerleaders could get that right." he mumbled and hesitated before slowly pulling off his underwear. "You call this discreet?" he asked, slightly covering himself. If only to hide how turned on by this he was.

Standing in front of his teacher in the classroom completely naked was such an embarrassment and yet, he was getting harder by the second. He constantly was glancing to the window and looked back over to Mr. Overton his eyes wide "That's 15!" he practically squeaked, he had never been hit by a ruler before but he was sure it wasn't going to feel great to sit down anytime soon, not without having to cover the moan. He licked his lips and shifted slightly over to the desk if only to hide just how hard he was and ready to go, curse his teen-aged hormones.

He watched the other intently as his clothing fell away to reveal more and more of his skin, chuckling as the other complained about getting that certain question wrong. "Oh, this is very discreet, there's no one else here" he said, smiling. He noticed the other kept glancing out the window and walked over to it, covering it with paper, it wouldn't do well to have someone walk by and watch him, balls deep in a student. "Oh yes! At least you're good at math" he smirked, gesturing for him to come close, letting his hand rub his smooth ass before pushing his back down, bending him over his desk.

He struck his ass without any warning at all, pleased to see the red spreading across his cheeks where he was hit. He brought it down a few more times, listening to his voice. When he finished spanking him he pulled his cock out, thrusting into the other roughly with a groan. "D'you like this Ryan? You like being fucked by your teacher in the middle of the day? Like having your ass full of his cock?" He asked him, driving his hips hard into the young boy. This is what he wanted, and he was absolutely more than happy to oblige.

Ryan eyed the paper and smiled when the other told him that he was good at math, "Hmm, I suppose." he said and moved over to the other, shivering at the hand. He bent over the desk as the teacher pushed him there and screamed, surprised by the smack to his ass. He stood up a bit, but found he was forced to stay bent over the desk.

He bit his bottom lip in order to keep himself as quiet as possible as the man was striking him, but that didn't always help. Sometimes it was just too much as he was crying out and moaning. He reached forward trying to grab a hold of something, anything. He looked back at the other man when he pulled out his cock. He gave another scream as the other thrust into him. He grabbed for the desk, if only to hold himself as he was being fucked at such a rough pace. "Fuck! Mr. Overton!" he groaned, "fuck yes...I love it." he moaned, feeling the sting every time that Charlie's hips slammed into his ass. It made everything so sensitive and it felt wonderful. "Mr. Overton." he groaned moving his hips back towards the other, causing his cock to move deeper inside of him.

Well, he certainly wasn't expecting him to be that vocal. Though, he wasn't too worried because everyone in this hall would be out at lunch and knowing that, an administrator wouldn't be strolling down the hall either. That was, unless they were doing something similar to him and in that case he'd be safe from persecution. "That's right, that's my good little slut" he praised, slapping his ass again and biting his lip as he fucked his student roughly. "You were very distracting in class today Ryan, getting the girls all worked up and then batting them off like the little tease you are" he purred into his ear. Truth be told he never liked the girls touching him but watching him bat them away was very promising as an indicator to his feelings for his teacher watching.

"Cum Ryan, cum on your teachers desk" he growled as he reached around him and stroked his throbbing member, still driving his hips forward into the other, reaching his own climax. He'd be more than happy to send his student away with his ass still full of his cum so he could feel it now, and think about it while sitting in class and out on the football field and even in the locker room when he was around all those boys with their own cocks hanging out.
((Sorry this took so long, my brain hasn't been worth shit lately))

Ryan groaned as the other slapped his ass again. "oh fuck..." he murmured and shivered at the purr, "I can't help it if I'm popular." he snickered, though the next thrust got him to struggle with the snicker. With the next couple of thrusts he was close enough as it was. With the hand he was cumming in a matter of minutes all over his teacher's desk. He groaned out as his ass clenched and milked his teacher for every bit of cum that he had.

He, unlike his teacher, wasn't thinking bout having to sit with his ass full of cum or even in the field, and at that moment anyone else's dick was far out of his mind. He looked back towards his teacher, with the hungriest look on his face, wanting the other to cum inside of him.

((It's cool, mine's been...kind of there, lol))

The man groaned a bit as he felt the boys ass clench around his cock, cumming in his ass with his eyes closed and head tilted back. He moved and thrusted into him slowly a couple more times til he was content before pulling out of him and using a tissue to wipe himself off before pulling his pants back up. He smirked a little looking at Ryan's ass, squeezing the flesh in his hands "I think you did pretty well on your test overall," he told him, kissing his neck and then tilting his head to kiss the boys lips. He let Ryan dress himself then, cleaning off his desk and sitting back in his chair "I'll see you tomorrow Ryan, have fun with football practice," he offered him finally.

Charlie didn't keep Ryan after or pull him out of classes any more that week, though he watched him during class enough so Ryan knew what he was doing was very purposeful. He wanted to wait as long as he could, he wanted to make the other wait and get him worked up. During class he gave a lecture on patience and waiting for good things to come and on Friday he gave his class a mostly free period to do what they wanted. He showed up to the game, to the surprise of the administrators and any of the students there who saw him. This wasn't really his scene, not much understanding what all was going on and only cheering when everyone else was, glad these events weren't mandatory.

Ryan smirked a bit, "Good, I would hate to be a disappointment again." he said and kissed the man back. He dressed himself and headed back to his class, realizing that he had no time to clean himself out and would be forced to sit in his teacher's cum all day. It was even worse for practice, having to stretch and move with his ass tingling like it was. He was glad he had a cup on and even found an excuse not to shower with the other guys. He just knew he was hard underneath his cup and he wanted to hide it so bad.

He thought that that was going to be the worse thing that Charlie would do to him, but the next day he found out he was completely wrong. Throughout the next week he was stuck watching Charlie back and squirming in his seat every time that Charlie looked at him. He would go home every day and jerk off the moment that he got home.

When the game started he was almost distracted, though he did the best he could running about. He had been asked a couple of times why he was so distracted and he just explained it away. "fight with the gf" one time, "grandmas pissed at me" another time, "getting a big test back tomorrow" whatever he could come up with and no one seemed to notice that he kept looking into the stands. Ryan highly doubted that he would actually see Charlie, but part of him hoped he would. After the game finished and they had won his buddies tried to convince him that he should go drinking with them. "Sorry guys, I've...um...well I've got a date with my gf." he said, glancing towards the bleachers, "And no, we aren't ready for anyone to meet...sooo yeah." he mumbled and ran off towards the locker room to take a quick shower.

Charlie seemed relaxed during the game, though with his knowledge of his after-game party would be most people would be too. He wasn't trying to punish Ryan or anything, but he knew that waiting would only make him more eager and having him for the entire weekend, he was really going to enjoy that and he wanted him eager. There were several times he caught the other looking up into the stands, smirking a little as he imagined the other looking for him, no doubt thinking of what would come later, even though the task before him should have had his complete attention. Mr. Overton clapped when the final buzzer sounded, glad they had won, no one was ever in that great of a mood after losing. He stood around for a little while, knowing that Ryan would go into the locker room and have to shower and change, strolling out to his car and remaining in the parking lot nearest the field where everyone else parks and just left it off and unlocked so the other could get in without being too noticeable.

"Congratulations" he praised when Ryan got into the car, waiting until the lights turned off inside and making sure none of his friends had followed before leaning over to kiss him. He smiled as he drove out of the parking lot and back towards his house, his hand traveling over to the passenger seat and to his crotch, stroking him through his pants "I hope you haven't been too frustrated this week, I wanted you to really enjoy this weekend" he told him, continuing his movements, trying to elicit noises from the boy as they went. When he pulled into his driveway he led the other inside and up the stairs into his bathroom. Charlie was thinking back, trying to remember if Ryan had seen his upstairs yet or not. He started the water in the tub and sat on the edge, looking the other over "I know you showered but I thought your muscles might be sore so a soak might do them some good" he said, motioning for the other to come closer and kissing him while grabbing his ass, no doubt one of his best features. He pulled away a bit and started taking the others clothes off before his own and then getting into the tub behind Ryan.

Ryan hurried over to the parking lot after his quick shower, his hair still kind of wet. He moved into the car and gave a smile as the man kissed him. "Thanks. Not that I helped much." he rolled his eyes and looked over towards the field. "I messed up a lot of passes, could have helped score a lot more points than I did." he said, looking a bit down about it, but seemed to let it roll off his shoulders the moment his teacher's hand was on his crotch. "D-did you enjoy it?" he asked, asking about the game, but at the same time asking about the week that was extremely frustrating to him. "Let's just say..." he gave a small groan as his pants became a lot tighter, "let's just say I had to clean my own sheets for a while." he murmured.

He looked around his surrounding "I had no idea there was actually stuff up here." he said, answering Charlie's unasked question. He leaned back against the counter as his teachers started to draw a bath and smirked, "I good soak might just help me, no need to be tense this weekend" he licked his lips and kissed back, hesitantly grabbing his teachers ass for the first time. He blushed a bit before helping the man strip him and got in. He gave a pleasured sigh as the water started to soak his poor muscles into submission. He laid back against his teacher and closed his eyes. "This is totally gay." he murmured, chuckling to himself.

Charlie was just impressed that he had kept his head in the game at all after he hadn't been touched in days after getting used to being fucked every day and knowing he'd get some later after his game. "Oh, it was fine, I enjoyed watching you" he smirked, answering both of his questions. He laughed quietly at the others admission and nodded, "I assumed about as much," he said, wondering if his grandmother had questioned why he was washing his bedding all of a sudden. "What, did you think I slept on the couch or something?" he asked with a smile.

The teacher made a slightly surprised noise when he felt his student grab his ass, not expecting him to but not having a problem with it either. He let himself relax as well in the tub, wrapping an arm around the boys stomach and laughing when he heard his comment, letting his lips tease Ryan's ear "as opposed to what? Having my cock buried in your ass? They're both fairly gay" he teased, his hand going lower to right below his belly button before coming back up and pinching one of his nipples gently. He sighed contently and let his head fall back against the tub and closed his eyes, his hands roaming slowly across Ryan's chest and down his arms.

"No, I didn't think you slept on the couch. I just...I mean I've never really been anywhere else but the kitchen and the living room." he said, "remember I came here initially to study." he smirked a bit.

Ryan chuckled as the other teased his ear. "I-well..um...shut up." he mumbled and arched at the pinching of his nipples, giving a light gasp. His cock was fairly hard though it still wasn't completely showing how much the man behind him turned him on. He settled down after the other sighed, closing his eyes and focusing on the hand roaming down his chest and arms. He gave a small sigh and moved a little bit as he started to become more and more aroused. He did his best to ignore it for the most part but it was soon becoming clear that he was being turned on.

Back
Top Bottom