Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Don't Stand So Close (Church x Gumdrop)

"Oh is that right?" He asked, his eyebrows rising a bit at the comment of how much 'stamina' the boy had. "Oh, right, football. All that running and hitting other people and all the padding. Must get hot. I'm sure it's nice to pull it all off after a game." Charlie took the can of whipped cream and put the tip in his mouth, squirting some and making sure some came out onto his lips so that he could lick it off slowly. "You must not get sick to often since you don't miss much of my class, though that might be because you've got it bad for the teacher," he smirked at Ryan, eating another strawberry.

Ryan's mouth dropped open when he saw the whipped cream come out of his teachers mouth. He wanted it so badly now and he didn't even know how to express it. He licked his lips as the other did and turned blushing a bit when he mentioned he had it bad for the teacher. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, "actually, you know, I do." he said, reaching over to the strawberries and trying to eat it the way that his teacher did before, though his wasn't as seductive and more pathetically cute. He licked the juice off of his bottom lip, though some of it still dribbled down his chin. "But I still don't get sick that often. And for your information, it feels amazing to pull off everything after a game and take a long hot shower. Though...it is a bit distracting. I have a lot of options to look at, though..." he trailed off a bit, "not exactly the option I'm looking for."

Charlie didn't really expect for the other to be so completely forward when he called him out on having the hots for his teacher, though he was rather glad that he did. His attempt at looking seductive probably would've been a failure in most people's eyes though he was impressed that he tried and that he was still trying to get the upper hand on someone so many years his senior. "I can imagine that being distracting, so many things to look at. You probably can't linger though, can you? Can't have the big jocks thinking there's a little gay boy on their team, they're not secure enough in their masculinity to realize they can still be straight even if they're friends with someone who isn't." He stared the other down, finally getting somewhere with him. He looked him up and down, already feeling like he knew the answer with the way the boy had already behaved "have you ever sucked a cock before?" he asked him, planning on teaching him if he hadn't.

"You would be surprised how many of them have had gay interactions before. Alcohol is a funny thing." he said smirking a bit, clearly he had beef on a lot of the members of the football team. "But heaven forbid any of...us...admit it." he whispered, knowing he was among that group. It just wasn't accepted in sports to be that way, not yet anyway. He was sure some of his best friends wouldn't care, but he was still so scared to say anything about it. Let alone have to admit that he liked older men. He had seen and heard the things that were said about people like him.

The next question caught him off guard and he sputtered a bit, before looking a bit ashamed and shaking his head "No...at least not that I can remember." he said, He wasn't sure if in a drunken stupor he had managed to get a football player to allow him to do that. He had always wanted to try though. His cock twitched at the thought of sucking his teacher's cock and he gave a groan. He might just come trying to give the man a blow job.

He nodded, he expected as much. People got very...curious when they had a little too much alcohol, he couldn't say much though with the position he was in now because of the very substance. He was a in a bit of a pickle though because not only was he gay, he was sleeping with a student who wasn't yet graduated and that was enough to get him fired and because of his age he could be arrested. "Even drunk, I'm pretty sure you'd remember something like that" he told the other with a smirk as he heard the groan. "Alright, I've plagued you and myself for long enough" he admitted and stood. There was a clear bulge in his pants as well. He might be controlled but he couldn't will himself not to be aroused when it happened. Charlie gripped the front of his trousers, readjusting himself and moving to the couch. "C'mon, I'm about to teach you something else."

He pulled the other close and leaned in to breathe close to his lips, barely letting his lips touch the others, teasing him further. He licked Ryan's lips a bit and squeezed his ass before sitting down "get on your knees," he said in a low voice that was gentle and yet commanding. A shiver wen through him, he had always wondered what it would be like telling a student that and just taking advantage of them. "I'm sure you've done this much, tease with your hand through the pants, your mouth if you want before undoing the button and sliding everything down. Don't worry, this isn't for a grade," he teased and leaned forward to catch the boys mouth with his own, wanting to hear him moan again.

Ryan shrugged and got up a little too quickly when the other said that he had teased each other enough and was ready to teach him something new. He got up and licked his lips even more when the other adjusted himself "O-okay." he said and moved closer to Charlie. "What are you going to teach me?" he asked, leaning in with the other teased him. He wanted to kiss the other, but it seemed Charlie had other plans for him and it only turned him on more. He gave a groans as the other grabbed his ass and squeezed "fuck...Mr. Overton..." he whispered. He looked up at him and slowly got onto his knees. He groaned again as Mr. Overton kissed him hard and he finally got to kiss the man back.

He eyed the man's crotch and hesitantly massaged the man through his pants with his hand. After a little while he moved forward and pushed his face into the man's crotch, sucking on him through his pants. After a bit of teasing he was feeling it himself and moved back and undoing his pants, tugging on them gently, attempting to get them off. He wanted to pull his off and so he loosened them a bit before glancing back up to Charlie. He moved Charlie's pants and underwear down a bit more and his eyes locked onto the hardened cock. "N-Now what?" he asked

"I'm about to teach you the easiest way to get your boyfriend to buy you whatever you want," he told him, smirking a bit. Charlie leaned back as he felt the hand moving against him hesitantly, groaning softly as he pushed his face against him and widening his legs. He forced his hips to stay still and not buck against him, just the sight of his head down on his crotch was enough to send jolts through his body. He lifted his hips to help the other pull his pants down, using his heels to pull them off from around his ankles. He took Ryan's hand and guided it to his member "grip it like this, not too tightly, and stroke like you would your own to reach the part you aren't going to be able to with your mouth, then you lick and suck the part you can reach."

He kept his hand on the boys for a few strokes until letting him experiment on his own. It wasn't too difficult a task but it was fairly noticeable if you were nervous about it. He let out a long sigh, keeping his eyes on the other as he neared his cock and moaning when he finally found those hot lips wrapped around his member. "Oh god...fuck" he muttered as he dropped a hand to run through his hair and encourage him to take a little more.

Ryan's hand moved with Charlie's for a little while as he took a feel for it. "Ok..." he whispered, his eyes still locked on the member. He licked his lips and looked up to Mr. Overton a few times before he leaned forward and licked the tip of his cock as just a try. He had never tasted it before and he found he kind of liked it. Before he knew it he was wrapping his mouth around the cock and started to move down it with his mouth. His tongue licked around and tried to lick every bit of skin that he could get. He eventually pulled up and looked at Charlie before going back down on the man. Making his movements a bit more bold than they were before. He groaned as his cock pressed against his stomach wanting attention as well.

Charlie groaned as he felt his lips wrap around him, torn between just throwing his head back and just enjoying the pleasure and watching his student's face as he took in his teachers cock. "Oh god yes" he moaned as he was retaken in the others mouth. He heard the others groan and saw his shifting hips of discomfort. He debated for a moment if the couch or the floor would be better before deciding on the floor for cleaning purposes later "alright, come off for a minute" he said, slightly sad and not ready to give up his mouth yet. "Undress" he told him while he pulled off his own shirt, watching skin appear and touching where he wanted, grabbing his ass when it was bare. He pulled Ryan close again, kissing him harder than before, letting his tongue push and wrap around the others before he pulled back and pushed the boy gently onto his back on the ground. He settled his knees behind his head, spread, and lowered his hips into his face "keep going" he urged gently as he took all of Ryan's cock in his mouth, swallowing around him and pushing a finger into his ass at the same time.

Ryan moved off, though slowly, he clearly didn't want to stop just then. He pulled his clothes off, watching the other pull of his shirt. He gave a small groan as he noticed the other was watching him. He found that having his teacher watch him was by far the best turn on. He arched into each touch and grope that his teacher gave to him. Ryan couldn't help it this man attracted him so much as his body only wanted more of everything that he was willing to give him. He kissed back and ran his hands along his teacher's body feeling the difference in their skin and how tight or loose different parts of their bodies were. He followed the man's gentle instructions and blushed bright red when he realized what they were going to be doing. He started to take the man's cock into this mouth as the other took his and let out a gasp when the finger was pushed into his ass "Mr. Overton!" he called out though it was muffled around the cock in his mouth.

It was nice knowing that Ryan wanted to stop just about as much as Charlie wanted him to. He couldn't help himself smiling at the groan the other let out and the way his body moved to meet his hand whenever it came near. He was wondering how long it was going to take his student to figure out what he was planning, pleased when he saw the realization bring a rush of blood to the boys face. Hearing the boy calling his name while his mouth was still full of his cock was such a turn on, that was the reason he loved this position so much, especially with a younger partner. He had been condemned to want younger, more energetic men and it plagued him when he found someone Ryan's age. The finger moved in and out of him for a bit before a second was added, not able to take it for too long before he had to fuck him properly, knowing he wasn't going to last very long. He pulled away from him and flipped his student over onto his stomach, spreading his knees and entering him without much warning and fucking him into the carpet.

Ryan gave another moan as the other stuck another finger into him. He couldn't help it, it all felt wonderful and he kept doing his best to suck on the cock in his mouth, though he mostly moaned around it, sending the vibrations down around his cock. "Fuck." he hissed out as the other turned him over and started to fuck him into the floor. "oh fuck." he gasped as he felt that familiar white heat flowing over him, "fuck..fuck...fuck..." he groaned, cumming without warning onto the floor. Yet he was still hard, thank god for his youth sometimes. He looked back a bit at Mr. Overton, "Mr....Mr Overton, oh fuck...please...fuck...harder." he whispered, gripping at whatever carpet he could find and grinding his hips back into Charlie's.

He moaned feeling the ass clench around his cock and shook his head a little thinking of when he used to have as much stamina as the boy beneath him. He gave in to the others wishes to fuck him harder, snapping his hips into him faster and harder. "Oh god," he groaned, thrusting a few more times before he came and pulled out of Ryan. Charlie made sure that the other had cum again, leaning into him and kissing his student gently. "You should stay with me over the weekend, you can come after your football game on Friday, tell your friends you're having to stay home because of your grades, tell your grandparents you're staying at a friends house to study. We can watch movies and I'll fix breakfast in bed and I'll show you the wonders of shower sex," he told him with a smirk, letting his hand linger around his neck, thumb brushing against his chin.

Ryan was trying to catch his breath after he came again and looked over to Charlie, "Spend...the..." he licked his lips, "seriously?" he asked, before nodding, "yeah, okay." he said, smirking a bit. "Though it's not very much like a teacher to tell his students to lie, now is it." he said and leaned forward, with Charlie's touch, he kissed him gently before pulling back, "perhaps the student should teach the teacher about lying. And how one should handle that." he snickered, another lewd thought coming into his head causing him to blush yet again and look away from his teacher, in hopes that he wouldn't get caught.

"Yeah, seriously," he smirked, smiling when Ryan agreed to it. "Well if you've got that many objections to lying, I'm sure you're real truthful with them to begin with about where you are and what you're doing here" he spoke softly against his hair, enjoying their proximity. He hoped the other might want a more serious relationship besides just sex. He enjoyed that as much as anyone else but he'd gotten to the point where he wanted a person to spend his time with doing things other than just sleeping together. "Is that so?" he whispered, smiling broadly at the blush "how would you handle that, what would you have to teach me?" he said softly, kissing at his neck and sucking hard to leave another bruise right under his jaw, a mark he'd be able to see easily from his desk in class. He let out a sigh and ran a hand through the boys hair "I'd love to bend you over my desk with your legs spread wide open, spanking you with a ruler until you were begging for my cock in your ass. Maybe after football season" he mused aloud, kissing his lips again.

Ryan shrugged "I tell them I'm with my teacher, studying. It's not a lie." he said, "As for my friends...well they never believe me. They think I'm off fucking the brains out of some girl. How disappointed they would be if they ever found out." he chuckled and sighed after a little while. He gave a light groan when the other started to suck on his neck, "I'd-" he started before the other mentioned what he wanted to do. "O-o-oh." he mumbled and tried to catch his composure again, "I'd...I'd um..." he took a deep breath and looked the man dead in the eyes "I'd walk around your house completely naked not letting you touch me. I would tease myself until I came and still wouldn't let you touch me." he grinned, before leaning forward so his lips just barely touched the man's ear "And I would moan your name until you couldn't take it anymore...but I still wouldn't let you touch me." he licked the man's ear and chuckled, "Two can play at your teasing the child with your naughty thoughts game." he said.

"Not only that you weren't fucking a girl but that you were getting your own brains fucked out," he teased, kissing behind his ear. He chuckled softly as the other started and stopped his speech several times before looking him straight in the eyes. Now that was hot as hell. He laughed when the other called him out on the teasing with thoughts. "I would love to see you do that," he told him, looking down at his body. He'd be uncomfortable for a while but seeing him walk around and pleasure himself naked all day would be so worth it. "And how do you plan on keeping my hands off of you?" he asked as his hand snaked around him and grabbed at his ass. He bit his bottom lip gently, thanking god that this one wasn't timid about things and wanted to play his games back at him instead of just going along with everything. "If you want to do that you wouldn't mind me taking pictures or videoing it so I have something to jerk off to when you're not around to tease, would you?"

Ryan smirked as the other mentioned he wanted to see him do that "But you would have to do something very bad...though I suppose telling a student to lie is pretty bad. Or perhaps drinking like crazy after telling your student not to do it...that's pretty bad too." he whispered, gasping as the other grabbed his ass. "I would simply ask you not to. Or...or maybe I'll tie you down to a chair." he licked his lips. "You don't seem the type to touch without permission, but just in case..." he smirked, clearly just teasing the man. When Charlie mentioned video taping the event he licked his lips, "Photos...I think I would be okay with photos...I don't know about video..." he murmured.

"I'm sure lying is not the worst thing in your book of sins. And I will say it again, drinking like I did is appropriate given the circumstances of the drinking, and I am of age, and I still wouldn't drive after doing so that should not even be mentioned" he said, smirking a little. "Fair enough" he muttered after the other said he'd ask, or tie him down if it came to that. He didn't add that he'd expect a lap dance if he planned on tying him to a chair, he supposed if he had done something bad enough that would be off the table. "Oh good, I like taking pictures. We'll talk about the videos." He said, not pushing it at the moment. He kissed at his neck lightly "I wouldn't keep anything if you told me to get rid of it all. I'm not the vengeful type to put it all on the internet if we stopped doing this" he added, thinking that might be part of his issue with it.

Ryan chuckled as the other explained everything about drinking, waving it off a bit, "I'm not exactly of age for anything." he smirked and nipped at the man's ear. "Well, it's good to know that you would do that for me...I suppose if I made sure I had copies of them," he trailed off and moved to kiss at his teacher's neck "then I could make sure you don't show them off either." he smirked. "But I suppose lewd pictures of me won't be anything too impressive for anyone if they did see them." he nibbled on the man's neck, grinding against him a little. He glanced over towards a clock, "Hmm, perhaps we should get some actual studying done..." he said, "my parents are going to be wondering why I haven't called yet." he chuckled.

((Sorry for the delay, life got busy))

The teacher was mainly paying attention to the little actions of the other, his kisses and touches, not so much listening to what he was saying about the pictures and putting them online and any of that nonsense. He groaned inwardly when the other mentioned what time it was, knowing he was supposed to be the one keeping track with that sort of thing but at the moment he was much happier with what they were doing than any english stuff that Ryan knew plenty about if he'd just apply himself. "I can drive you home, it's not a big deal" he offered, getting up and wiping himself off before pulling his pants and shirt back on. He fixed his hair and finished off his glass of water "Come up with a challenging, thought provoking essay question based off the book and how would you go about answering it" he offered as a prompt for 'studying'. It was a good method for someone to think about the different aspects of the book and the characters to try and come up with a prompt themselves.

Ryan smirked a bit when the other seemed to not want to move on with an actual lesson, and couldn't really help but pout when the man actually moved forward with the lesson. Even if he was the one that suggested it. "A challenging thought provoking question about the book?" he asked and rolled his eyes, "Why the hell is it important? That's my question. Why did some stuck up teachers decided that every high schooler should read To Kill A Mockingbird? I mean, what meaning does it really have?" he asked, before moving to pull on his clothes as well and sat down on the couch, watching him. He thought about it for a while, "because..." he started, "because it holds...it holds the values of not judging. It talks about a horrible time where if you were different, people would mock you and make fun of you. Because the book is still relevant today. These things are still happening, just...in different ways." he said, licking his lips and looking to Charlie for confirmation.

Charlie hid his smirk at the reaction of the other to his prompt. He had never understood why teachers felt the need to teach the same book to high school students year after year and only years after he had read them himself did he understand why and Ryan had hit the nail on the head with his answer. His eyes were watching his student lick his lips, leaning down and stealing a kiss "exactly" he praised and continued "It also shows how ignorance can be our greatest downfall," he said and glanced at the time "I should probably take you home, keeping you late wouldn't look too good for me" he said and rolled his neck "besides, you don't really need the lessons, if you'd read the books you're smart enough to figure all of this out. You're just lazy and want to keep up your image" he said, knowing it was completely obvious to the both of them. "I've got meetings the rest of the week so I won't be able to see you until the weekend, I can pick you up from the game if you'd like," he offered, wondering if he'd take him up on that.

Ryan smiled and kissed the other back. "Yeah...I suppose so." he said and got up moving towards the door. "I am anything but lazy." he growled a little, "wanting to keep my image...most definitely. After all, could you imagine me in glasses?" he laughed, "I would make a horrible nerd." he teased before nodding "yeah, sure." he said, giving a small shrug. "I mean, if we could do it discretely." he smirked, "to bad you don't have a daughter. Then we could just pretend I was fucking her." he snickered and doubled checked himself to making sure he still looked presentable. "Why do I also get the feeling that I won't be missing you at all during this week even though you will have all these meetings."

"I don't know. You could look cute with some glasses on, and nothing else," he smirked, sliding his watch onto his wrist and putting his feet into his shoes. "I wouldn't think of doing it any other way except discreetly. I'll go to the game so it won't look suspicious for me to be there and then you can sneak off to my car or however you want to do it" the teacher offered. It would be the first football game he'd gone to but the assistant principle had been trying to get more teachers to go to the school sporting events. He smiled a bit at the other, shaking his head "I don't plan on making you use your hand all week if that's what you mean" he said, leading the boy out to the car.

The next day he didn't look at Ryan much at all and said nothing after class but a couple classes after English his teacher got a call and told him he needed to go to Mr. Overton to make up a test. "Close the door," he told the other, looking up as he came in. There was a paper on his desk and a few questions on it "take the quiz, correct answers will make up points on your last test. Wrong answers will have to be made up another way, though you'll still get points for those as well, just depends on how you want to get your points I suppose." Charlie knew the other was smart enough to pick up on what he was saying. It was his free period as a teacher so he hoped Ryan purposely missed every question.

Back
Top Bottom