Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Don't Stand So Close (Church x Gumdrop)

Ryan groaned as the other licked at his nipple. "Fuck." he whispered under his breath. He had never been touched in such a way, and with it he felt himself cum a bit. He blushed bright red as the other kept his hand there and told him to say exactly what he wanted. "I-I um..." he started, looking down "I want....um...I want to..you know..." he trailed off, nodding down to his genital area. He had never thought it would be so hard to ask for something like this. "have sex." he whispered, feeling shy about saying it out loud. He felt like an idiot, why on earth would Charlie want to sleep with a 17 year old, he could have anyone else he wanted.

"It's okay, you can say it," he encouraged gently, the tentative way that he spoke went straight to his dick, making him lean back down and tease his skin with his tongue. "Don't worry love, I'll give you what you want." Charlie teased him a little more, trying to coax even more moans and noises of pleasure from his student. His fingers effortlessly unbuttoned Ryan's pants, pulling them down below his knees slowly, freeing his arousal that had been straining for some time now. He put two fingers near his mouth "suck" he ordered softly, the flat of his tongue moving up the underside of the boys cock. When his fingers had gotten sufficiently wet he pulled them away, teasing the virginal hole of his student while his mouth continued to work his his cock. He took the head into his mouth, sucking hard as one finger pushed into his hole and waited for him to relax.

Ryan looked away slightly as the other teased him more. He fidgeted on the table and gave a moan as the other freed his arousal, "Oh shit." he said under his breath as he felt a slight breeze press against his cock. He licked his lips and glanced at the fingers near his mouth "Kay.." he whispered before taking the fingers into his mouth and sucking on them. He almost bit down on the fingers when he felt the tongue against his cock, "Oh fuck!" he moaned out gripping against the table to keep him grounded. He was about to continue to suck on the fingers but they were pulled away from his mouth.

Ryan looked down to see what Charlie was doing "Mr. Ov-Overton!" he groaned as he felt the finger push into his hole. He felt his balls become tight and he came, having never done anything quite like that before. Since he was young though he already had another hard on and was ready to continue. His breath was shallow and he was already groaning again as the other continued to wait for him to relax. Slowly he did as the finger pushed around inside of him, testing things and feeling things he never knew existed.

Oh yes, this was fantastic. Young, virginal ass was about the best that you could get. Their innocence was a wonderful thing to watch disappear in the heat and rush of hands and tongues. The expletives fell out of the others mouth and he knew that the boy wouldn't last too long with all the stimulation and having his teacher knowing exactly what he was doing. His eyes widened, not exactly expecting for him to come already, swallowing and licking his lips as he pulled away, stroking with his other hand as he eased another finger into his tight ass. God, the boy was still hard, he wished he could still be that way, able to fuck almost all day long. It was wonderful and he would relish in driving his young lover over the edge again and again.

Charlie wiggled his fingers around trying to figure out if he thought he was ready or not and deemed that he was as ready as he was going to get for now. The fingers came out and he kissed the boy before going to dig through a drawer next to his couch to find the bottle of lube he kept there. He coated his fingers and prepped the boys ass before spreading a liberal amount onto his cock and lining up with the hole. "Let me know if it's too much," he said softly into his ear, stroking him as he eased into the boy, groaning as he pushed completely into him. "Oh baby, you're so tight....fuck you're tight." Charlie was bent over his student, letting him try and adjust while he remained stroking the boy. Jesus, this boy came as a godsend to him, coming exactly when he needed something and he was perfect. He might not feel exactly the same way in the morning though.

Ryan blushed bright red and looked away when he saw the other swallow his cum, "I-I'm sorry..I..." he mumbled, he had never felt this uncool in his entire life and the teacher acted as if it was nothing. He groaned again as the teacher continued to mess with his body, and kised back before the other left him to dig through a drawer. He eyed the lube and licked his lips fidgeting slightly from where he was. Ryan felt his hips move on their own after a little while of the coaxing, "K-kay." he whispered, gasping as the man pushed into him. He found the groan of his teacher sexy and couldn't help but become even more turned on.

As his body took it's time to adjust to the cock inside of him the other had to go and comment on how tight he was "Sh-shut up." he mumbled, "I've never done something like this before." he mumbled again, giving a groan as his hips started to move on their own accord, trying to get the teacher to move a little "It feels so big." he whispered, blushing at his words "Please teach me more Mr. Overton." he whispered as he looked away from his teacher "I want to know more." he murmured.

"Don't apologize, I'll have you swallowing your fill in no time," he smirked, just the thought of his hot mouth around his cock made his balls twitch. That first gasp is priceless, the first time they have a cock buried in their ass. He'd save it in his mind and cherish it when he had Ryan on the table next time begging for his cock, the gasp turning into a sigh of relief when he was finally full. "Do not tell me to shut up if you don't realize that I am not making fun of you. You being this tight is amazing and feels amazing and you probably won't be this tight again next time."

He chuckled softly when he felt the other move, good, he wouldn't have to take it so easily with him. "You want me to teach you something Ryan? Show you how much pleasure your body can take before you just can't take it anymore?" He pulled out slowly and almost entirely before slamming his hips forward into the boy below him. He did it again and again, groaning with how tightly his ass clenched around his arousal. His mouth spent time on his neck, biting and sucking to mark him as his even though no one would know who had done it. If anything Ryan would just get more attention and his friends would believe that he had been with some girl all night.

Ryan blushed when the teacher said 'next time.' He had never thought that this could turn into something regular, or even another time, but he found himself kind of happy when he heard there might indeed be a next time. "Y-yes." he said, giving an unsteady groan as the other slowly pulled out of him. Sure enough though the other was slamming into him and caused him to cry out. There was a twinge of pain but it was quickly followed by amazing pleasure. His body felt white hot as the other screwed him. His hips moving back to gain only more pleasure out of the deed. His hands gripped the table as tight as they could, his nails biting into the wood.

"Fuck..." he groaned as the other nipped at his neck, he was going to get it come school time. They all were going to want to know who gave it to him. He'd have to keep his hair down and covering his neck. If only to save him from the embarrassment of remembering what happened and only getting hard again. "Oh god, Mr. Overton." he moaned as the older man's cock hit just the right spot inside of him "Wh-what was that?" he asked, barely able to get the words out because of the rush of pleasure that flooded over him.

Ryan was so easy to get blushing and it made him so happy to see the red spread across his features and know that he had caused it. He never got to see his student like this, with everything open and in the air. He was so guarded and careful in school and he wanted to see exactly what he looked like completely vulnerable like he was now. Charlie was practically panting at this point, groaning and he threw his hips forward into his young lover, loving the sounds that he was making as he did. He went ahead and addd a couple more love bites along his neck, wanting to see him walk into school sporting those red marks and looking up at his teacher, knowing and remembering who he got them from and how he had gotten them.

His eyes fluttered shut for a few moments at hearing his voice and how desperate he sounded as his cock was pounding against him. The sound of their skin smacking together filled the air crudely and he smiled when Ryan cried out in pleasure and asked him what he had done. "That, dear boy, is what I was looking for," he smirked and tilted his hips in the same exact way, hitting that spot again and again, stroking him off as he waited for the pressure to build within the boy yet again. He was nearing his own climax and wanted to wait to feel his ass tighten around him before he came. "C'mon Ryan. Cum for me now," he muttered against his ear, striking that spot while his hand wrapped around the smaller male's arousal. His hips had lost their rhythm and were just thrusting wildly now, just wanting their release.

"L-l-l-" he couldn't finishing his sentence as the other hit the same spot over and over again, pushing him closer and closer to his climax. He soon started to tighten around the other as he came as the other asked him too. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, Mr. Overton." he groaned as the other forced him to cum. "fuck, jesus." he murmured. He leaned against the man for a few moments before falling back onto the table. "Fuck..." he moaned, closing his eyes. He could still feel the other pounding into him the rhythm completely gone but it still felt so good. "Oh jesus..." he groaned.

Charlie groaned as he neared his own release, breathing heavily as his student came. He thrust into him a few more times before he came himself "Oh God!" He rested on his forearms over the boy as he caught his breath, his eyes closed before he smiled a bit and kissed the others chest. "Well, did you learn something?" he asked, smirking before pulling out of him. He got a towel and cleaned them both up, slightly proud of his accomplishment. "Well, you can stay here tonight if you want. I'm not going to risk driving you home tonight though after how much I drank."

Ryan gasped as he felt the other cum inside of him "Oh fuck." he whispered "Y-yes." he said after a little while, after he called his breath. He sat up slowly and watched the other clean him off "I can walk, not a problem." he said and moved off the table, walking a bit funny before stopping and catching his balance. "Or...not..." he mumbled and blushed, licking his lips "I um...can I use your phone? My grandparents kind of took mine earlier as punishment for my poor grades." he gave a weak smile, "and if I'm not back soon they will probably freak out. Especially with the buses not running this late." he shrugged and started over towards the couch so he could sit on something soft.

He was wiping his hands off with the towel when he watched the other get up and claim that he could walk, smirking when he hobbled a little bit. "Yeah, sure, I'll grab it," he said, going and picking it up off of the counter and taking it to him "here you go love." He ran a hand through his hair and pulled his clothes back on since his grandparents were going to be coming over. He got the boy a couple pain pills and water and walked him outside when they pulled into his driveway and went to the driver side window. "Hey, I am so sorry that you had to come and get him. I had completely forgotten he was coming over and had a couple drinks before he arrived and I wouldn't want to be out on the road and risk anything. He's so talented and intelligent, I'm glad he's taking the effort to care about his grades and do something about them. I'll see you in the morning Ryan," he winked at him when his grandparents weren't looking before going back inside.

Ryan took the phone from him and dialed his parents "Um..could you come get me?" he asked after a little while on the phone "No, no, I'm okay. Mr. Overton just can't drive tonight, that's all." he said and hung up. He watched his teacher the entire time as he pulled his clothes back on. He took the pills while blushing and undid his braid, covering the quickly developing hickies. He got into the back of the very tiny car and gave his teacher a smile, blushing again when he winked at him. His grandfather was the one driving it didn't look so amused by the conversation and just kept his eyes on the road. His grandmother leaned over though, long grey hair falling slightly into her face. "Thank you." she smiled "We appreciate the gesture, it is very sweet of you, hun." she said and sat back giving a wave and a smile before they drove off.

When the man went back into his home he went upstairs and promptly fell asleep, sleeping more soundly than he had in a long time. He cursed his phone when it went off early the next morning, cursing the sky when it became bright, and cursing any living thing that dared make a noise that sounded like cannons in his head. He seemed to be clearly suffering from a migraine while he was in class, particularly short with the girls who loved to chitter away about the most absurd and just plain stupid things. "Alright children, it's getting closer to prom time so I'm only going to say this once. Do. Not. Drink. You will regardless of what I say so here's another thing. Do. Not. Drive. You'll kill yourself and everyone around you and if you don't you'll certainly kill someone else and you don't want that on your conscious. Don't ruin other people's lives because you're selfish and stupid. Alcohol can be fun, and can bring a very large source of enjoyment, but it can also make you do things you will regret the next day." After that he started a cassette reading of the section of the book they were on, definitely not planning on doing it himself. He rested his elbow on his chair and his chin in his palm, watching his students and, more than once, landing on Ryan as well as lingering longer than was appropriate.

Ryan slept well that night and was actually up early for once, making his way to school as fast as he could. He waited in his seat before any of the other students got there, not wanting any chance to let his buddies see the amount of hickies that had popped up on his neck. He couldn't stop blushing when he was at home and only blushed more when his grandma asked him if he was sick because he was so red. He waved the hands off of his hair several times before one of them managed to get their hands on him "OH MY GOD!" the girl shrieked, before looking over to Mr. Overton, rolling her eyes as he snapped at her.

Ryan had to chuckle when the other mentioned not to drink and drive, only to look quickly down at his desk as the other stared at him from time to time. Every time those eyes looked at him he would remember the night before and touch his neck slightly, which would only get a group of giggles to flair up. He received a thousand notes asking who the girl was and each time he glanced over to his teacher and blushed even more. He was fidgeting in his seat by the time class was coming to a close. He didn't want to get up, he was scared to see what he would fine. Curse his teenage hormones.

Oh he loved that bright red flush that Ryan would get, seeing the marks on his neck and smirking to himself. Class was rather boring, and there were a few things he would much rather be doing with one student in particular. "Ryan can you stay after, please" he asked, his voice sounding cold and distant. He stood and followed the stragglers out and closing the door, turning softer eyes onto the boy still in the room "c'mere, let me see what you've got." His eyes were fixed on his frame, loving the sight of his student so hot and bothered in his classroom. He smiled openly and leaned forward to kiss his neck and the bruised marks that lived there. "Who's the lucky girl?" he teased, knowing that's what the others would ask him about. "A girl couldn't make you this happy could she? Without even touching you," he whispered as a hand cupped him, feeling his hard-on and smirking. "I probably shouldn't let you go to your next class like this should I?" Charlie asked, his fingers expertly unbuttoning the boys pants and sliding them down along with his underwear. It wouldn't take him long to get off since he'd been thinking about it all class, touching him with two fingers.

Some punk ass kid kept banging on the door so he left momentarily, threatening that the next person to knock or pull on his door was getting a week of in school suspension. Charlie licked his lips, the sight of his student was a welcome one. He dropped to his knees, making the boy sit on a desk as he took him into his mouth and started sucking him off. He fondled his balls and swallowed when he came, helping to pull his trousers up. The teacher kissed him deeply, letting the boy taste himself on his tongue and looking rather pleased with himself. "That should keep you through the rest of your classes. However, if it doesn't and you come back after school I'll really take care of you and bend you over my desk," he teased, just wanting him to think about it. "Look embarrassed and take this note to your next teacher, apologize for me and tell them I didn't mean to take so long." Oh yes. A relationship with a student was very much worth the risk.

Ryan was trying so hard all class period to ignore the girls asking him what on earth happened to his neck, what girl had done that to him. He shook his head and would motion towards the teacher, "come on...he's pissy today." he whispered, before looking back down "you don't know her." he finally whispered "she's from another school." he tried, hoping they would leave it at that. And they seemed to for a little bit, before asking what she looked like. He had never thought he would be so happy to hear the bell ring. He waited a few second before standing up, but he was forced to stand there for a bit when Mr. Overton asked him to stay. He eyed the door and licked his lips. Mr. Overton wasn't really going to...at school...was he?

His eyes went wide when he realized that Mr. Overton was going to do just what he was thinking he would. "I...um..." he blushed before smirking a little bit, "it seems I am." he said, before looking down to himself, "I mean...should we re-re-Mr. Overton!" he said and watched the other unbutton his pants. He shivered at the fingers, his cock twitching as it begged for more. He jumped when he heard the banging and glanced over, biting his tongue when Charlie told off the kid and then came back over to him. "Mr. Overton, someone might see us-" he started to argue with what they were about to do as he followed the other and sat on the desk. His eyes went wide again "fuck...Mr. O-Overton." he groaned as the other sucked on him. "oh fuck..." he groaned, coming quicker than he had the last time they had done this. He glanced over to the door, blushing like crazy.

Oh god, he just had to give him that image didn't he? Ryan blushed, "so-so after school then..." he mumbled, "I-I um...I have practice..." he murmured, though he couldn't imagine having to go through all of practice hard. Which he just knew he was going to because the idea of meeting Mr. Overton after practice only added to his already crazy imagination.

He took the note and nodded, looking embarrassed was not going to be hard at all as he hurried off to his other class, saying exactly what Mr. Overton had said word for word before sitting down at his desk and attempted to not think about Mr. Overton pounding into him while he was bent over his teacher's desk. "oh fuck.." he whispered under his breath during class as he thought about it, he was getting hard again and he still had one more class and practice to get through.

When he was finished he couldn't help but try and fight the smile that kept working onto his face with the way that the boy was acting. It was risky, he knew that, but he didn't plan on it becoming a daily thing, he was too cruel for that. He'd let it build up until the boy was begging for him to take care of him. "Oh, yes, I forgot you had practice after school. Well that's a shame. I'll see you tonight then, Ryan" he said, knowing exactly what he was doing. He wondered how the boy was doing in his other classes, wondering if he was able to stay focused on what was being taught or if he was still thinking about what had happened and what he had offered to him. After school he stayed and graded some papers before heading home and starting on dinner.

Charlie called for Ryan to come in when he heard the knock at the door, straining pasta at the moment. He turned his head and smiled at the boy, eyes lowering to see what state he was in and then meeting his face again "how did your practice go?" he asked nonchalantly. He mixed the things together in a bowl and started setting the table, pouring two glasses of water and fixing two plates before sitting down and taking a couple bites "oh, you're not allergic to garlic or spinach or mushrooms or anything like that are you?" he asked almost as an afterthought.

Ryan had a very hard time in class and in practice. A very hard time indeed. He couldn't get the idea out of his head, the thought of his teachers hands on him. He licked his lips every few moments in class and when he was on the field his couch told him to go hit the showers early because he couldn't concentrate, but running was hard with a hard on. He licked his lips, eyeing every man on the bus that he sat on to get to Charlie's house.

"Mr. Overton?" he called, toeing out of his shoes. He blushed bright red, "Um...okay, I guess." he said and moved over to the table, doing his best to hide the fact that he still had a hard on, but it was straining now, hurting. He chewed on his lip, "No, nope, not allergic to a thing actually. Well, other than raspberries. But it's rare that people use those unless it's obvious."

Charlie smirked a bit at the blush that spread across his cheeks yet again today, he found it amusing just how easy it was to get him blushing and it was really rather cute. "Did your friends try talking you into blowing me off?" he asked, smiling a little to himself with his word choice, knowing exactly what he was doing. He took a bite of the food, letting his lips wrap around the fork and move down it slowly all while looking at the boy.

He knew how tough it must be for Ryan right now but he was willing to wait to have to boy ask for his teacher to do something to him, he wanted to hear him beg for it. "Do you like it then?" he gestured to the food "it's a little thick but not to much to swallow," he added, choosing his wording very carefully. He wanted to talk around it as much as he could without actually talking about the raging hard-on that Ryan had in his pants at the moment.

Ryan fidgeted a bit in his seat as the other gave him even more images. "N-no." he said and looked away from his teacher, "especially now since they think I'm screwing some hot chick." he mumbled, rolling his eyes. "if they only knew, right?" he asked, smirking, trying to get in a few hits of his own. His eyes were locked after that watching the man eat. He had even realized the food in front of him. He licked his lips slightly and quickly looked down to his food, "oh, uh-uh, yeah." he said, haven't even taken a bite of it. He took a bite afterwards and nearly choked on it when the other said his next line.

Ryan pounded on his chest a bit, "y-yeah...apparently I'm not that good at swallowing." he said before his eyes went wide when he realized what he had just said. All his suave teenage hotness seemed to rapidly fade away, he felt like an idiot. "U-uhm...how was your day?" he asked, "didn't get in trouble for telling off the students like you did earlier, did you?" he asked, just trying desperately to make conversation.

He nodded, knowing that the guys would be asking him about the girl who they had never heard about and yet he was getting laid already. This was simply too easy, and wonderful, he hadn't had this much fun with a lover in years. He was sure it was because he was so young and wasn't sleeping around yet like some of his friends were, or at least that they were claiming to. He had to restrain himself so as not to laugh at his inability to swallow and the comment that followed, shrugging at the question. "It was fine, headache went away around lunch."

"Oh no, he wouldn't go say anything. With how embarrassed you looked when you left he assumed I was chewing you out and he didn't want to get caught in the same position faced with my wrath." He wondered if he was going to catch that little comment, hoping he would. Ryan was actually holding up quite a bit better than he had expected him to in his state. After they had finished eating he went to the kitchen and brought back strawberries and whipped cream, if he couldn't get him to ask for sex then maybe if he tried hard enough he could get him to cum in his pants. Now that would be a sight.

Ryan blushed even harder when the other mentioned him being caught in a position with Charlie. He glanced over to the other when he brought out the strawberries and whipped cream, he wasn't sure what it was going to be used for but his cock twitched as the other brought the things out. He gave a light groan as his cock twitched. "Desert?" he asked, nodding to the strawberries. He fidgeted a bit in his seat and continued to attempt to not beg the other to fuck him senseless. It was all he could think about but they hadn't really moved forward, then again the other had heavily offered before.

Charlie pretended not to notice the fidgeting as he set down the fruit "what, you don't like strawberries?" he asked, taking one and putting it to his mouth the way he had with the boys cock earlier. Taking it in slowly, and finally biting the red flesh from the green he chewed and swallowed, all the while staring down the other with a predatory glance. "They're juicy, picked them up today on my way home. I was thinking about having them later but I thought you might enjoy them as well," he told Ryan, pushing the container towards him. "Are you feeling alright? You didn't eat much. I was thinking of something we could do after dinner but I don't think you'd be up for it if you're feeling sick."

Ryan shook his head, "No, no I like straw-straw..." he licked his lips as the other bit into the strawberry, "what..um...what was that?" he asked, tilting his head, "I feel fine, I'd be up to it." he said, a little too quickly. He didn't even give the other chance to say what it was. "I mean, I've got a lot of stamina, you know, being a football player and everything." he said. His hands were now in his lap, pressing against himself, trying hard to make his hard on more bearable in his restricting pants. "So um, I don't sick as often, 'cuz I'm healthy." he tried to explain without giving him any more thoughts about his current hard on.

Back
Top Bottom