Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Don't Stand So Close (Church x Gumdrop)

Charlie was surprised that Ryan had the book on him and flipped right to the page he was talking about. He took it from him and read the section quickly "Oh, I see what you're saying. I'm glad you're interested in it but I'm not going to ask anything about that so you don't really need to worry about it," he assured his student, smiling at him. "Well as long as it doesn't bother you I guess I won't say anything to them about it. Just let me know though."

He nodded and watched as he left, saying again about seeing him on Monday before muttering something about his next class being assholes. His weekend was really very nice and it was always nice to get away from those kids who despised him and tried to make his life a living hell. He didn't understand how Ryan got along with his supposed friends with him being so different than the other kids in his classes. Monday night when Ryan arrived at his teachers house Charlie had already had a few drinks and was feeling fairly loose. Damon wasn't there and that seemed to be a large part of why he was drinking.

((Woot Woot, post 1,000 for me!))

"but-" he started and then let the teacher move on. That wasn't exactly the answer he wanted. Ryan really was a learner, and now that he had found a way to let his inner learner learn, he wanted to do just that. He let it go though and nodded, "Yeah." he said and smiled before heading off.

The rest of his classes went along as they normally did, ignoring the teacher, reading or doodling, pretending like he wasn't actually paying attention. The weekend however was filled with parties and studying. He had somehow managed to get himself into a little bit of trouble with his team mates, just barely managing to slip the police hands that were reaching for him. And come Monday night he was watching where he stepped in the city. He knocked on the door when he finally got to the house and glanced at his teacher who seemed a little happier than usual. "I take it your boyfriend and you had some fun." he said and moved into the home, "You seem happy." he clarified just in case the teacher didn't know what he was talking about.

((Congrats! And sorry this took so long))

Charlie could tell that his answer wasn't the one that his student wanted but it really wasn't that important to him and he wouldn't be asking anything about it so he didn't need to know it. It made him happy that he was willing to speak to him outside of class while still being at school though. The weekend flew by and he cursed himself for choosing this profession when his alarm went off Monday morning.

"What? Oh yeah, we did! Or at least until the bastard slept with some girl he found at the bar. He packed all his shit during school. Said it wouldn't be good for us to argue. I helped him pack his car and told him not to come back unless he found something of mine." 'Like my dignity,' he thought to himself, putting the bottle in his hand up to his lips and swallowing smoothly. "I mean really, I wouldn't have minded as much if she had been a guy maybe, and not ugly as hell. I'm not ugly am I? I never thought I was gorgeous but I'm sure as hell not ugly." He looked at Ryan then, clearly waiting for a response from the boy to assure himself that he wasn't hideous or anything that revolting.

((Thanks. And no problem, we all have lives))

Ryan blinked when Charlie moved straight into a conversation he probably shouldn't be having with a student. He slipped past Charlie and chuckled, "I thought you told me to watch my alcoholic intake." he said and rolled his eyes "This isn't exactly a good example." he mumbled and moved over to sit at the table that they had before. He watched the teacher and bit the inside of his cheek before looking away "I'd say you are by far the most attractive teacher at the high school. So no, I wouldn't say you're ugly," he said, clear as day, but since he wouldn't look at the other, he was worried that Charlie might not take him seriously but he meant it. He had always found something about the teacher as attractive. Perhaps it was the intellect, or perhaps it was because there was something about older men for Ryan.

If Charlie hadn't already been halfway gone he would have been a lot more careful with his topic of choice and wouldn't have tried this conversation with a current student. However, he had already been drinking and there really wasn't anyone else in his life he could call for advice or a sympathetic ear so he was stuck with this extremely awkward situation. "Well, date someone for a few years and when they cheat on you, by all means, raid the liquor cabinet." He raised his glass at that, as if for a toast. "Most of the teachers are old and grumpy. And the women are old hags. Except for Flynn. He's not too bad. So thanks for saying I'm not a crusty old man I guess. Girls used to fawn all over me. Not that I swing that way, but now I only get the desperate ones that want to say they fucked their teacher. Am I really that ugly?" His head fell to the table and he laid there, possibly prematurely hitting his mid life crisis.

Ryan chuckled and propped his head up on hand as he propped his elbow on the table and listened to his teacher complain about his looks. "Well, let me put it this way...I know at least one person that isn't desperate and thinks you are pretty damn attractive. And though they would gladly fuck you, it wouldn't be because they could say they fucked their teacher." he explained. He watched the other drink a bit more and rant about being ugly "So again, no, you aren't really that ugly." he chuckled, "I think you might have had enough of the liquor cabinet, come on let your student take over for a few minutes and take a couple sips out of your drunken stupor."

"What?!" He was completely blown away at the statement, not truly believing Ryan as there hadn't been any advances by any of his students or even any interest shown towards him. He wasn't sure how he felt about it now though. There had been a time when he wouldn't have minded having a relationship with one of his students but as the age difference had increased he knew it wasn't even remotely appropriate for him to have the idea and he had been sure for a while that no one would consider it now either. "Are they in one of my classes?" Charlie asked, curious now about who it might be, surely not one of those blasted girls who never shut up. "Girl or boy?" He slid a drink towards him at the same time, not particularly caring that he was giving alcohol to a minor he had already told to stay away from alcohol.

Ryan chuckled again and took a swig of the drink that he was given. "Yes. He is." he stated and took another swig of the drink, pushing it aside so his teacher couldn't get to it. "Does it really matter? Remember, you didn't want to sleep with your students." he explained, giving a small smirk as he started to play with the drunk teacher's mind. "Can't have you making google love sick eyes at a kid in class now can we?" he smirked even more "That would be just improper wouldn't it. Say what about my test? What did you find on that?" he asked "Would my grade have gone up?" he explained.

"I suppose it doesn't. It's just nice knowing that everyone doesn't find me ugly," he said, glancing at the bottle before his student spoke again and changed his focus again. "I wouldn't try anything that would get me fired," Charlie muttered, though at the moment he couldn't care less about decency due to equal parts of alcohol and misery. "Test, oh! Yes, you would have done so much better if you had studied as much as you did before you came over here and if you had taken your time with your test and thought about it more."

Ryan never took his eyes off of his teacher, he licked his lips and picked up the bottle again, taking another sip. "That's too bad." he murmured, after the other mentioned he wouldn't do anything to get himself fired, "after all, if you and the student just kept it secret, you could probably get away with it. Then again, you look too happy after someone fucks you." he whispered, his eyes still trained on the man before him. As he got his answer to the test he gave a rather genuine smile, he liked to hear that he would have done far better if he had just been himself and did the test the way he so very much wanted to. "Cool. I suppose I'll have to do much better on the next test. You still didn't answer my question though about the symbolism." he explained, "Regardless if it will be on the test or not."

Charlie leaned back into his chair and met the other man's eyes evenly, keeping his gaze while he spoke. "Well we probably could, but I wouldn't even have the option unless they came to me first." He laughed, a little more than he would have had he been sober. "I simply appreciate the finer things in life, sex and food happen to be two of them" he stated with a smirk. He groaned, enjoying the other topic much more.

"Fine. First of all oak trees are considered symbolic of strength and endurance. To the druids, oaks were doorways to other realms. Furthermore, oak trees were believed to be the dwelling places of certain fairies. The oak tree of our story in fact seems to be a doorway between the Dryad-like Boo Radley and the outside world - Jem and Scout. Ironically enough, Mr. Nathan Radley claims that this particular tree does appear to be dying, which would no doubt leave Boo in critical condition.

At first, the children know Boo through gifts that he sends - messages, if you will. However, after the tree is cemented, Boo decides to enter the stage in person. He no longer wants to send the children messages; he wants to interact with them himself. In the same way, the Bible says in Hebrews that for a long time God spoke in different ways to people, but eventually, He came as Himself to the world.

Before the incarnation, however, Christ appeared on the scene at different moments. Mending Jem's pants and covering Scout with a blanket on the night of Miss Maudie's house fire may count as Boo's own version of christophanies, until the night when he literally saves their lives in a self-sacrificing duel with Bob Ewell (that also occurs under an oak tree described as "ancient").

If we are to imagine that Boo is a type of Christ, then we needn't look far for other indicators. He's probably in his thirties, good with children, and a craftsman. The tree is his "mailbox" of sorts with the world - the innocent Jem and Scout - his indirect communication with them that is later overshadowed by his actual appearance and life-saving sacrifice.

"Now, is that a good enough explanation for you?" He asked, not at all interested in talking about the book right now so he knew he was probably overloading him.

Ryan couldn't help but look away when the other mentioned that the person would have to come up to him first. He had a small blush on his cheeks and took another swig of the drink before getting up and placing it in the trash. He listened to the explanation and nodded from time to time as the other continued on. "Yeah, that's good enough." he explained, smiling at the other and sitting down in front of Charlie, "I suppose you want to go to a different topic?" he asked, arching his eyebrow "perhaps to sex and food?" he chuckled. "Or perhaps we should continue to talk in symbolic gestures." he suggested "Like...if I had a tree in front of your place and I left...say...a sandwich meaning that I wanted to eat with you. What would you think if I left....a pillow?" he asked, watching his teacher carefully for a reaction.

He watched the other rise and throw away the bottle he had long since forgotten about, the words about the tree falling from his mouth as though they were there from memory instead of him actually thinking about his answer, giving the long text book like answer. He chuckled "sex and food is much more gratifying than you might realize," commenting though he smirked at the others word choice. "By all means, continue on with your symbolic gestures." Charlie watched the other closely, nodding at the sandwich comment, eyes narrowing at the word pillow and then widening again in sync with his mouth opening.

He closed it before opening again "I would make sure your intentions were pure as one could get when asking to sleep with their teacher, making sure that you didn't think you'd get special treatment or better grades instead of doing the work we both know you're capable of." He stood up and stretched a little, his eyes slowly and unabashedly raking down the boy's frame. "Then I would show you how wonderful the simple things in life can really be," he said calmly, though his voice was deep and his eyes were predatory, drinking in his body. Most of the time he wouldn't let himself get this way, even when presented with the opportunity but he was desperate and drunk and he didn't care.

Ryan watched the other as he realized exactly what Ryan was admitting too. "Trust me, my intentions are anything but pure." he smirked, a smirk that showed every dirty thought he had in his head. "But...no, I'm not expecting any special treatment. If that's what I was expecting I would have eluded to this far earlier." he explained, "like...months ago when I started to see my grades drop." he explained, leaning back in the chair as if to show off his body even more than he was before. "'Cuz if we really wanted to dive into the whole grades for sex thing, that would have been totally acceptable around the whole crowd, then I would have to just deal with the gay thing. And honestly, that would have just looked bad on you." he explained, chuckling "Seriously though....would you really show me how wonderful the 'simple' things in life can be?" he asked, arching his eyebrow and watching the other carefully.

One eyebrow raised delicately as he looked down at the other and how 'pure' his intentions were, the corner of his lips pulled up into a smile that was nothing if not hungry. The boy had a point. If his grades had been his motivation he should have approached that a long time ago and would have had to be much more forward in his desires. Charlie licked his lips slowly as his eyes met the others for a short time before continuing their trip down his body, resting momentarily below the navel and coming to meet his eyes yet again. Underneath his drunken mind there was still a whisper of doubt telling him he needed to be careful because of his career, though he kept trying to push it down and out of his mind. His eyes darkened as he spoke again, uncaring at this point. Whatever happened happened and he would wait until his student made the first move. "I would take you right now and have my way with you until you were begging for more. But I don't want to keep you from your grandparents or your studies. This couldn't possibly be the way you want to spend your evening, your friends probably want you to go drinking with them."

"Hmm, well I already started with the drinking tonight and my grandparents know that I'm over here with my teacher for extra credit. As for my studies, I've asked all my questions, is there anything else you want to teach me?" he asked, smirking a bit at the way the last question could have been taken. "So...it seems the ball is in your court." he said, standing up a little bit and moving a bit closer to his teacher. He leaned down a bit and eyed the man's lips before looking back to his eyes, "So what are you going to do, teach?" he asked, leaning a bit closer to the teacher so that they were only inches away from each other, "Because your student would like to be, as you put it, taken."

Charlie watched the boy with a smirk "there are quite a few things that I would like to teach you now that you ask," he said softly, his eyes searching his face for his reactions. He stood up, pushing him against the table and lifting him so he was sitting on the table. Charlie spread the boys knees and settled himself between them, his hands moving up his thighs slowly and continuing up to his face. Thumbs made little circles around Ryan's jaw before one pulled at the boys lower lip, eyes trained on the skin as though he was still fighting himself about what he was prepared to do. He leaned forward and captured his lips with his own, pressing against him lightly at first though it quickly became hungry and hurried, his hips starting to slowly grind against the other.

Ryan licked his lips when the teacher said he wanted to teach him lots of things. He helped Charlie put him on the table and felt his skin turn white hot when Charlie dragged his hands up his thighs and onto his face. His eyes never left Charlie's face, his heart rate spend up and his crotch did what any teenage boys crotch would do in this situation. He couldn't find anything to say as the teacher explored his face. He was a little shocked by the kiss and at first he was hesitant as well but soon enough it was just as hungry as Charlie's. He moved forward on the table, just enough so that him and Charlie could grind up next to each other.

The teacher seemed almost as surprised as his student to find the boy kissing him back, actually expecting for him to have pulled away already. He broke the kiss off and pulled back to look the boy in the face, pleased at the color that had risen to his cheeks. Charles pulled Ryan's braid firmly enough but not painfully to give himself access to his throat. His lips moved over the skin, lightly kissing the smooth skin before teasing the skin with his teeth. His hands moved back down his sides, only his fingertips brushing the fabric. He smirked against skin as a hand ghosted over the seat of his student's pants before gripping his thigh. Charlie pulled away from the boy enough so that they weren't touching but he could still feel the heat off of him, leaning forward and letting his lips brush against Ryan's ear "is this educational enough for your desires?"

Ryan's face was slightly red and he looked a bit dazed. He gave a small gasp as the other tugged on his braid to force him to show his neck. His pants became tighter and tighter and he felt almost embarrassed by his body. Ryan felt goosebumps form on his arms as the other moved his fingertips down his body. "y-y-yeah." he whispered back, licking his lips. "Teach me more?" he asked, as he moved his hands to touch his teacher's chest. His hands were hesitant, but clearly curious. He wanted to see what his teacher would actually let him do.

Charlie's eyes showed the clear amusement he was feeling while watching the younger boy reach out to him and stumble across even the simple words. "Oh, gladly," he purred into his ear, licking up the outer edge of his ear and letting out a small sigh as he felt the hesitant touch to his chest. "Go ahead," he whispered and pulled the boy closer to him by gripping his ass tightly, squeezing between his fingers. He pulled their bodies close, though still giving him room to move his hands along his chest, using the proximity to slowly roll his hips against the other to see how far he could push him until he broke.

Ryan glanced up listening to his teacher's words and moved forward on the table, just barley sitting on the edge of it. He placed his hands a bit more firmly on the man's chest, his eyes looking down to his hands. He watched them roam along his chest. He moved his hips slightly for some reason trying to hide his hard on that were making his pants all but impossible to wear comfortably. He found himself embarrassed by the fact that he was hard and they had barely done anything but kiss. He moved his hands along the man's chest a bit more, letting them roam a bit further down Charlie's chest "Can...I..." he asked, tugging on the hem of Charlie's shirt.

The older man watched his student's face more than he was watching what else he was doing with his hands. As he felt the fingers near the hem of his shirt he immediately dropped his hands and pulled it up and over his head, letting it fall to the floor beside him. His own hands went right back to Ryan's lower back, pushing the shirt up and touching his skin slowly, letting his student take his time and get used to the situation they had found themselves in. He dropped once hand to palm the boy's erection through his pants, rather pleased that he was already this hard, finding the others embarrassment cute more than anything.

Ryan was a bit shocked when his teacher took his shirt off immediately. Ryan's eyes locked on the man's chest, it was very different from the football team. It had age to it and for some reason Ryan couldn't help but find it even more attractive. He glanced back up to Charlie and gave a little gasp when he felt the man's hands on his skin. He removed his hands from his chest and went to pull his shirt off as well until he felt the hand drop. He bit his lip and blushed bright red, "I...um..." he started, though he wasn't really sure what he was going to say, it was pretty obvious what he was thinking.

All of the little noises were absolute music to Charlie's ears. His student was behaving perfectly, if not better than he could have ever imagined. His eyes followed Ryan's arms as the piece of clothing came off, eyes roaming before leaning down and licking across his chest, taking one nipple into his mouth and sucking on it lightly before letting his teeth graze over it. He stopped everything when he heard him speak, pulling away to look at his face and stopping his movement, though a hand remained on his bulge. "I want you to tell me exactly what you want, Ryan," he whispered, his voice deep and husky. He wanted to hear his student ask for this, tell him exactly what he wanted even if he really didn't know himself. It was extremely arousing to hear him stumble over his words and to see the blush that would spread delicately over his nose and into his cheeks.

Back
Top Bottom