Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Skinny dipping in my pool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowMaster

Super-Earth
I find you, my female neighbor, skinny dipping in my backyard pool late at night, and to your pleasant surprise I ask to join you, as you've had a crush on me for a long time.

You can be just my neighbor, my cousin, have us be highschool students, furries, just about whatever you want.

The things I will NEVER do, are scat/piss, vore, licking or drinking my own cum, forced sex, rape, bondage, and BDSM.

I AM willing to do pregnancy, romance, public sex, creampies, and hard fucking. But please, no anal, I just.. Don't like it is all.

ShadowMaster said:
I find you, my female neighbor, skinny dipping in my backyard pool late at night, and to your pleasant surprise I ask to join you, as you've had a crush on me for a long time.

You can be just my neighbor, my cousin, have us be highschool students, furries, just about whatever you want.

The things I will NEVER do, are scat/piss, vore, licking or drinking my own cum, forced sex, rape, bondage, and BDSM.

I AM willing to do pregnancy, romance, public sex, creampies, and hard fucking. But please, no anal, I just.. Don't like it is all.

I like this, shall I pm you with some ideas of mine?

cortuhhknee said:
ShadowMaster said:

I like this, shall I pm you with some ideas of mine?
Sure thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom