Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New to this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Nico

Planetoid
So I've been looking over the forum for a little bit and am trying to get a general feel for this site and getting a few ideas about what i want out of it too. Im new here so if you have any questions or suggestions send me a PM.. So here goes.

Right now I'm looking for someone to play out a taboo scenario with. In particular, mother/son, brother/sister, brother/brother, or twin siblings. Right now I am only looking to rp with one partner of any sex. Obviously this is a vague description but I am open to suggestions. As the title states I am new to this ("this" being taboo rping) and really what I'm looking for is someone to take control but not in a master/mistress way, more like a guiding hand to take me to new heights of imaginative pleasures.

I want it as smutty as the story can get but I'm also looking for a bit of story. A beginning, middle, and end. Build up is important. I'm not a typo freak but a good use of grammar is important. I like first or third person perspectives. I'll usually post one paragraph so it would nice to at least have that as a minimum post rule. I will always aim to reply at least once a day but usually when I'm on I can be on for more than one reply but I will always warn you if I will be offline for a time. Life has the tendency to get hectic so bare with me if it does. Time zone isn't important but it would be preferable if you were in the same time zone GMT +0.

What I am open to and what I really like get a * next to it:
Seduction* (recieving)
Dirty talking
Oral
Anal*
Femboys/shemales*
Big Breasts
Masterbation*
Excessive Cum
Internal cum* (be it oral, vaginal, or anal)
Straight sex
Exploration/Experimentation* (in terms of sexual all pleasure from both M and F)

What I'm not in to:
Scat or anything relating to.
Water sports
Excessive Domination
Snuff or any extreme violence

Genres I like are:
Modern*
futuristic
Sci fi
Post apocalyptic

That's about all I can think of. I'm sure I missed a lot of kinks out lol! But details can be discussed prior to rping. Right now I will only rp in PM.

So hey if you think you can help broaden my horizons then PM me. I'm a pretty open person so just hit me up and hopefully it could be the start of something beautiful and kinky ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom