Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tigress Den

• Thread starter tigressofthenight
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cunt rose slightly so that she could bring her mouth level with Tigress's full breast, taking the nipple in her mouth and pressing the stiff nub between her lips as she began to suck. The first drops of creamy milk were heavenly, the first thing Cunt had had to eat or drink all day. She gave tiny moans to let Tigress know how much she appreciated the gift.

Tigress kissed the girl's bald head gently and caressed her back. "She such a well behaved girl, Coral. I'd keep her for myself if I could."

"Oh, there's very little chance of that," Coral said, snaking a hand down between her legs to massage herself through her dress. "This one's going to provide me all sorts of entertainment back at the mansion tonight." Cunt's eyes widened as she heard those words and understood their meaning, pausing in her service to Tigress for a moment before returning to her task with a scared expression.

"Shh" Tigress told Coral. "Stop scaring her like that in my establishment. Save it fir tge mansion."

"Where did that cute little girl go who was going to service me earlier?" Coral asked. "I wouldn't mind a little attention of my own."

Damon tilted his head, watching the display before him with something like curiosity. Was she that hungry? He mentally shrugged and stepped back. "Would you like me to find her, ma'am?" he asked, directing her attention towards the red-headed one.

Damon's face split into another grin. "That's my job, Feuerkopf," he said, crossing his arms. "Whatever you ask, I will do my best to provide."

"Oh really?" Coral asked, leaning forward and licking her lips. "Well in that case, I want your cum. Pull out your cock and let me watch you stroke it until you're right at the edge, and then let me know so that I can suck the creamy goodness out of you." This was one of Coral's quirks, she loved the finish of a male but hated all the fuss of getting him there.

Damon blinked once, simply thinking, Devious. "Jawohl," he murmured, looking down and unzipping his pants. He was already somewhat aroused by the general going-ons of this little place, and so out popped a considerable-sized cock for a considerable-sized man. He met her eyes for a moment, then lazily started stroking his length.

Manada said:
Chris left to sit next to Jane, as the lady who was suppose to help him more or less abandoned him. He sits next to Jane and the two of them talk a bit

[Sorry, in the middle of exams at the moment so rps are erratic!]

Maya gracefully rose from her position on the floor and walked to her Mistress' throne, gently swaying her hips as she went.

"Mistress Tigress, how may I be of service?" she asked in a murmur, widening her emerald green eyes and leaning forward ever so slightly.

miaxxx said:
Manada said:
Chris left to sit next to Jane, as the lady who was suppose to help him more or less abandoned him. He sits next to Jane and the two of them talk a bit

[Sorry, in the middle of exams at the moment so rps are erratic!]

Maya gracefully rose from her position on the floor and walked to her Mistress' throne, gently swaying her hips as she went.

"Mistress Tigress, how may I be of service?" she asked in a murmur, widening her emerald green eyes and leaning forward ever so slightly.

"Perhaps you can keep Chris entertain with the other slave over there." she suggested pointing them out to her. It would be wonderful to see two female slave pleasing a male client. She'd join them if her she wasn't already busy feeding two slaves.

Maya obliged, moving to the couch where the early customer Chris sat with another Cub, Jane.

"We meet again, sir," she purred, removing her heels before climbing onto the seating next to Chris, and tucking her bare legs under her. She leaned in and began to gently trace kisses along his jawline.

Coral licked her lips and watched the stroke show being offered mere inches from her face. "That looks positively yummy," she said. "Let me know when you're about to pop."

Meanwhile Cunt, taking Tigress's nipple from her mouth with a wet 'pop', looked up at the mistress who had been kind enough to feed her. "M-miss? Am I...is this good or can I do more to please you?"

"Thank you so much Mistress. You taste amazing." He says, pulling off his mouth, just holding her breast softly in his hand.

He smirked down at her, his hand pumping up and down slowly. He paused to brush his hair out of his eyes. "Dankeschön," he purred, looking pleased. "Ich lebe für dein Launen, Feuerkopf."

Fenrir said:
He smirked down at her, his hand pumping up and down slowly. He paused to brush his hair out of his eyes. "Dankeschön," he purred, looking pleased. "Ich lebe für dein Launen, Feuerkopf."

"That works for me," Coral said, nodding as though she hadn't just used a smart phone app to tell what he'd said. She pulled up her dress to put her orange-fuzzed pussy on display in case he needed a little inspiration.

"You both seem well feed." she putting her breasts back into her dress. "Cunt, wait her for your Mistress." She turned to the new boy and called over one of her trainers. "If anyone asks, I am in the dungeon with a potential cub. When Mistress Coral returns, let her know that her cunt did well." She got up from the thrown and lead the boy to her dungeon.

Coral watched Tigress go from the couch where she sat, literally ten feet away. This club must have had some kind of strange multidimensional geometry at work that Coral hadn't quite gotten the hang of yet. Shrugging her shoulders, she turned her sights back to the show in front of her.

Damon caught Coral looking at Tigress and shrugged. "I haven't figured out where everything is," he sighed. "Think I need a map." He looked down at her, specifically at her exposed pussy, and grinned again. If only, if only.

He follows close behind his mistress, wondering what would be happening inside the dungeon that she was leading him towards, his eyes watching her impressive figure, wanting to worship her.

Damon's downward glance had not escaped Coral's notice. "Oh so that's what you want, eh?" She used her hands to pull herself open, her folds parting invitingly. "Well...that could be fun, I suppose. How about...when you cum, and not before, you plunge in and give me that hot seed all over my insides. Deal?"

"Ja?" Damon raised an eyebrow, still contentedly stroking his length. It was tempting, moreso than what she'd initially suggested. "Deal," he said after a moment, offering another grin. "When I cum, then? Or a little bit before?"

fezesarecool said:
He follows close behind his mistress, wondering what would be happening inside the dungeon that she was leading him towards, his eyes watching her impressive figure, wanting to worship her.

They headed down the steps and into a dark room, filled with every fucking machine and sex toy imaginable. She led the boy to an empty area of the room. "Kneel." she said told him.

"When," Coral said with a wry grin. "Think of it as an exercise in control. I enjoy that last frantic moment of trying to shove it in before it's too late. It tends to be equal parts painful and satisfying at the same time, and I want you right at your limit so you won't have the presence of mind to slow down and avoid hurting me. Now then, whenever you're ready..." She winked and bit her lip anticipating the awkward jamming together of flesh that would soon come, the ache of her insides bruising and the sharp sting of tearing, all of it coming together in a perverse moment of sublime enjoyment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom