Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tigress Den

• Thread starter tigressofthenight
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Why does everyone keep taking my toys?" Coral said aloud to no one in particular before flopping back onto the couch and groping herself rather shamelessly where everyone could see.

Quinn blushed and nodded, slowly pulling back, his penis slipping out and immediately being covered by the dress. Seeing the other woman return and begin to grope herself, the feminine male blushed brightly, slowly making his way to the door.

Fenrir said:
He bowed his head, remarkably submissive. "Jawohl. Any one in particular?" he asked. "Or shall I just, ah... wander?"

Just search and make sure they do what they're supposed to.

fezesarecool said:
He nodded his head quickly, watching his Mistress walk towards the throne, he left the hands of his former tormentor and walked quickly towards the throne where his new Mistress was. He bowed his head to her once again.

"Sit," she told they new slave patting down her lap. "You look so parched, dear. You must be tired and thirsty."

He did as he was told pretty quickly, sitting himself into her lap, smiling nicely up at her, nodding his head slowly. "So thirsty Mistress. I travelled far." He nodded his head to her again.

fezesarecool said:
He did as he was told pretty quickly, sitting himself into her lap, smiling nicely up at her, nodding his head slowly. "So thirsty Mistress. I travelled far." He nodded his head to her again.

Tigress lifted down the top of her dress, baring one of her large breasts. "Here, drink up. "You will need to be kept well fed here."

"Thank you Mistress, you're too kind." He said rather quickly, watching her large breast pop out her dress and offered straight to him, before doing anything else, he leans in, placing his mouth over her nipple and start to suck hard, slow and hard over it.

tigressofthenight said:
Fenrir said:
He bowed his head, remarkably submissive. "Jawohl. Any one in particular?" he asked. "Or shall I just, ah... wander?"

Just search and make sure they do what they're supposed to.

He raised his eyebrow. Playing guard dog wasn't the worst thing in the world; anything to earn his pay. "I do as you ask," he said quietly. "I'll be around if you need anything else." He stepped back and offered another bow, then proceeded to simply wander around the room, watching the both the cubs and whoever he didn't recognize.

Coral flagged down a passing member of the staff, a large fellow who seemed to be just wandering around. "My property is being kept somewhere in this club," she explained. "I'd like you to go and fetch a bald girl named Cunt who was taken from this room a few minutes ago."

"Hm?" The large man caught her out of the corner of his eye. She wanted what? A bald girl named "Cunt?" He couldn't hide an amused smirk. Classy. "I'll see where she went." He retreated from the room, pleased to be given an assignment. "Achtung! Cunt!" he barked, grinning. "Cunt!"

Cunt cringed as she heard the voice bark her name from the other room. She huddled in the corner of the bath, arms clasped around knees that had long since drawn up into her chest with anxiety. The voice wasn't that of her mistress, but she still didn't discount that Coral was out there somewhere and that bad things were about to happen. She managed to reply to the voice with a wordless squeak, just barely loud enough to be heard.

Squishypink said:
Cunt cringed as she heard the voice bark her name from the other room. She huddled in the corner of the bath, arms clasped around knees that had long since drawn up into her chest with anxiety. The voice wasn't that of her mistress, but she still didn't discount that Coral was out there somewhere and that bad things were about to happen. She managed to reply to the voice with a wordless squeak, just barely loud enough to be heard.

He perked up once he heard her. "Cunt! Come!" he called, slowly heading for the bathroom. Yes, there she was, huddling up like a mental patient. "The fuck are you afraid of?" he asked, leaning over her and grinning. "I'm not gonna beat you for looking at me funny. Get up." He reached down to pick her up, then hesitated. After a moment, he simply offered his hand. "C'mon. Up. Your mistress wants you."

Fenrir said:
Squishypink said:

He perked up once he heard her. "Cunt! Come!" he called, slowly heading for the bathroom. Yes, there she was, huddling up like a mental patient. "The fuck are you afraid of?" he asked, leaning over her and grinning. "I'm not gonna beat you for looking at me funny. Get up." He reached down to pick her up, then hesitated. After a moment, he simply offered his hand. "C'mon. Up. Your mistress wants you."

"Damon! Be gentle with her!" Tigress commanded.

fezesarecool said:
"Thank you Mistress, you're too kind." He said rather quickly, watching her large breast pop out her dress and offered straight to him, before doing anything else, he leans in, placing his mouth over her nipple and start to suck hard, slow and hard over it.

"There you go." she cooed to the new slave while stroking his hair. "Drink up. You'll need the energy later."

"Mmfff" He says quietly as he holds her breast in his hand, sucking on her softly, sucking the hardened nipple, eyes looking up at his Mistress.

tigressofthenight said:
Fenrir said:
Squishypink said:

"Damon! Be gentle with her!" Tigress commanded.

He cringed slightly. "Jawohl. Sorry." He narrowed his eyes slightly at Cunt. He didn't want to hurt her, but he didn't want to risk his job. "Come with me. Please."

Jane sits up on te couch watching coral werrey of her. Her inside filled with Quinn's cum, she sat there watching her heart rate slowly begins to beat normal.

Chris left to sit next to Jane, as the lady who was suppose to help him more or less abandoned him. He sits next to Jane and the two of them talk a bit

Cunt crawled out of the bath on all fours, not sure if the big man was sent to hurt her. Had Mistress sent ze Germans to torment her? "S-sir?" she squeaked. "I'm s-sorry if I've been bad. They just...they told me to bathe, and then I was forgotten."

Damon took her arm and carefully hoisted her up on her feet. "Nein, you didn't do anything wrong," he grunted, wiping a wet hand on his pants. "Just drop what you're doing and let's go. Die Feuerkopf wants you."

fezesarecool said:
"Mmfff" He says quietly as he holds her breast in his hand, sucking on her softly, sucking the hardened nipple, eyes looking up at his Mistress.

"Just let me know when your full." shectold the boy as he cobtinued to drink from her.

Cunt shuffled meekly along behind the trainer, snatching up her rumpled black dress from the floor where it had been cast aside. She dried herself quickly with a towel that had been set aside for her, sneaking glances at her minder just in case he was planning on doing anything horrible. When she was done, Cunt slipped on the ill-fitting dress and followed the trainer up the stairs to the main club, eyes cast down at the floor the entire time.

He didn't seem likely to try anything, but he did watch her intently, as if making sure she didn't try anything. Frankly, however, it didn't seem likely. "Sehr gut," he said, clapping a large hand on her shoulder and leading her upstairs. "Can't imagine what, ah... nevermind." He fell silent and directed her back to her mistress. "I found her," he said, stepping back and again clasping his hands behind his back. It seemed like a nervous habit, as if he wasn't sure what to do with his hands when they were free. "Do you require anything else, ma'am?"

Quinn had quietly gone back to his room, feeling a little overwhelmed by all the people in the club. He curled up on his bed, closing his eyes, waiting for whenever his mistress would need him next.

"Oh there she is at last," Coral said as Cunt's nervous face peeked out from behind the big trainer. "Come." The girl didn't hesitate for even a second, scurrying over and kneeling beside her mistress with a terrified expression plastered across her face. "Did you enjoy your bath?" Cunt hesitated, trying to figure out if it was a trick question, and then nodded with great trepidation. "You should thank your host for her generosity. Go thank Tigress properly."

Cunt scurried across the floor to kneel beside Tigress's throne, eyes fixed on the ground. "T-thank you for the bath, Miss. M-may I service you?"

Squishypink said:
"Oh there she is at last," Coral said as Cunt's nervous face peeked out from behind the big trainer. "Come." The girl didn't hesitate for even a second, scurrying over and kneeling beside her mistress with a terrified expression plastered across her face. "Did you enjoy your bath?" Cunt hesitated, trying to figure out if it was a trick question, and then nodded with great trepidation. "You should thank your host for her generosity. Go thank Tigress properly."

Cunt scurried across the floor to kneel beside Tigress's throne, eyes fixed on the ground. "T-thank you for the bath, Miss. M-may I service you?"

"Well, since Miss Coral insists..." Tigress lowered the other half of her dress yo reveal the other breasts. "It would be unfair to have one tit get all the attention and not the other. Have some."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom