Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tigress Den

• Thread starter tigressofthenight
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Now now stop this, both of you." Tigress interrupted . "Mistress Coral, the cunt is good hands and will be returned to you immediately."

Having Quinn cum in her was nice, the hot sperm flowed into her, extra cum ozzes out of her, and down their thighs. Jane smiles and hugs Quinn, wrapping her arms around him. "See that wasn't bad, we should have fun more often." Jane spoke quietly seeing now the return of the woman she slightly was afraid of, and some other guy.

"So sorry, Mistress." Shafedur was quick to aplogize, "Miss Coral and I were just having a friendly dialogue. We didn't mean to upset you mistress." He moved behind the throne partially, placing a hand on either shoulder as if hoping to offer a small massage as an apology.

From where he sat behind Tigress, he shot Coral a look: one that asked just where it was she had learned of him by that name and why was it important?

So it seemed they hadn't technically met yet. She really had to start keeping a journal of various timelines to avoid this kind of awkwardness in the future. Feigning ignorance at Shafedur's question, Coral simply shrugged, and looked out around the club only to rest her gaze on the pair of slaves who had just finished their lovemaking. "Well now those two look quite happy," she said. "Tigress, you naughty little kitty, are you actually breeding your slaves with one another?"

Aiden couldn't help but let a small chuckle escape his lips. He may have been one of the newer trainers for the Mistress, but he had known Sean since he had arrived. Looking over to the the senior trainer, he smiles, "I swear Sean, one of these times your 'friendly dialog' is going to cause more trouble than you can handle." Aiden knew that regardless of how the other trainer looked, he would be able to handle more than a handful of himself. Turning his attention to Tigress he bows his head lightly, "Mistress, I think I shall check on the cubs, so I will take your leave for now." He said before he turned to Mistress Coral. "And I will also make sure ... cunt was it? is being taken care of." He said before he stepped away from the throne.

Possibly later than permitted, one of the newer cubs, a larger man named Damon, finally made it into the club, looking wet and strongly dissatisfied with the world in general. He certainly didn't look like he would involve himself in this line of work, or at least if he had, then not like a common slave. And yet, that's where he was, and he had showed no interest beyond that. He silently scanned the room, noticing his new mistress, a couple other cubs, and... he didn't recognize the others. Whether they were customers or other masters, he didn't know, but they seemed to be holding Tigress's attention, meaning he would have to wait. Displeased, he hung up his jacket and stalked over to a slightly less inhabited corner of the room, clasping his hands behind his back.

"Until one gets pregnant, it isn't a concern." Tigress told Coral. "Besides, they did that voluntarily; I had nothing to do with it."

She noticed Damon walk in and went to his aid. "Good, you made it her alright." she said to him. "I was worried about all the traffic from the storm."

He quickly approached the room where he was needed, hoping he wasn't late for his new mistress he walked a little faster. Wearing black jeans and a tight white t-shirt, he walked towards the room the Tigress loved to call her throne room. He walked in, glancing around and seeing her straight away, her dominant figure taking over the room as he swallowed a little. "Mistress..." He says quietly, "I was sent here." He says, standing in the centre of the room, hands behind his back as he bows his head. How he was ordered to enter by the mistress who had given him away.

"Sent for what?" she asked the cub. She hadn't asked for one, but who was she to argue it. She approached him slowly and began examining him. Was he here before? she wondered. She had so many slaves, she couldn't keep track. And who would send him to her on the first place?

He swallowed again as he watched his new mistress slowly walk around him, clearly eyeing him up for whatever she wanted. He looked down at the ground still, "By my old Mistress, Mistress Tara, you apparently know her." He says softly, trying not to be rude to his new mistress.

"Oh, where is she?" Tigress asked the slave. It was a bit old for a slave to be out alone without their owner nearby. It would be such a pity to see an abandoned slave roaming around.

Coral called after Aidan. "Don't take care of her too well, now." The last thing she needed was for the little thing to get all uppity and demand absurd things like food or shelter. She took a moment to observe the Tigress cozying up to a lost slave. She reclined on the couch and licked her lips at the boy. "You know, Tigress, I wouldn't mind taking care of the boy for a few minutes while you tend to your club's opening arrangements."

---------------

Cunt huddled in a warm bath downstairs in one of the club's slave quarters. It was...what was the word? It started with an 'N', or so Cunt thought. Nice? Was that it? It had been a long time since she'd used the word. But the bath was hot and the trainer who'd led her to it had been...not mean? Not evil? Nice was probably the word for that. The bath was large enough for five people at least, but Cunt huddled in the corner of it out of habit, keeping her back to a wall and her eyes glued to the only door in the chamber. She wanted to sleep but knew better. Mistress was always watching.

"It's alright, Coral." Tigress tirned to her. "My trainers and cuns have everything under control." She just couldn't leave a slave unattended until she knew where the owner was. Especially not with someone as aggressive as Coral.

"Oh nothing to worry about," Coral said, standing and slinking to the side of the slave boy and putting her arms around his waist. "I'm only mean to girls. Boys always bring out my sweet side." Her hands fell to the slave's crotch and she gave his package a soft squeeze through his clothes. "And I can be very sweet, little cub."

"Mistress Tara sent me to be your plaything Mistress. She said she was bored of me." He comments quietly, watching the tigress, loving every movement she does, he bit his lip as he saw Coral approaching him, he swallowed slightly as her hands went down to his crotch, gently squeezing him, turning him on a little as he bit his lip a little harder.

Coral leaned in close, her breath hot on the boy's ear. "I think he likes me," she said, massaging his lower body. "I can feel his approval beginning to harden. What's your name, cutie?"

He stuttered a little as he said it, "D-Dan..." He said quietly, feeling his bulge grow slightly more to this girls touch as she rubbed it slowly in her hand. He tried to keep his eyes on the Tigress, even as this happened.

Kneading at the hardness beneath the cloth, Coral couldn't help but think of feeling it inside her, tasting it between her lips. "I'd like to officially propose that your semen be inside me. Any objections?" She looked to Dan and Tigress both to see if there would be any problems with a quickie.

He glances up at this girl, and nods his head, "No objections at all." He softly says, with a nice smile aimed to her, bowing his head slightly as she keeps kneading her hand into his already rock hard bulge, knowing he is already under her control.

"A pleasure as always," Coral said to Tigress before absconding with her errant boy toy to the nearby couch and guiding him o to it. "Now just lay back and let me do all the serving. Not a bad change of pace for a slave, eh?" She pulled his pants down to his ankles and gasped at the beautiful cock that sprang out and greeted her.

He laughed softly, as he watched her kneel down and pull down his pants, watching his boxers come down too as his hard cock flips up out and she straight away grabs it, stroking it up and down. His eyes widen as he watches her inbetween his legs.

tigressofthenight said:
"Until one gets pregnant, it isn't a concern." Tigress told Coral. "Besides, they did that voluntarily; I had nothing to do with it."

She noticed Damon walk in and went to his aid. "Good, you made it her alright." she said to him. "I was worried about all the traffic from the storm."

(Sorry. Couldn't get back in time to reply faster)

He shrugged, seemingly indifferent. "Getting here wasn't an issue yesterday," a deep voice purred softly, almost too quiet for the large man. "I don't see why it would be today." He glanced at the other mistress and the boy cub and cocked his head to one side. "Am I late? It looks like I missed something."

"Why don't you go check on Cunt?" Tigress suggested. "She should be ready by now."
She turned to the boy. "You poor dear." she spoke,. "Come with me." she said and led him to her thrown.

Fenrir said:
tigressofthenight said:

(Sorry. Couldn't get back in time to reply faster)

He shrugged, seemingly indifferent. "Getting here wasn't an issue yesterday," a deep voice purred softly, almost too quiet for the large man. "I don't see why it would be today." He glanced at the other mistress and the boy cub and cocked his head to one side. "Am I late? It looks like I missed something."

"No, no. You're fine. Just check on the cubs for know."

He bowed his head, remarkably submissive. "Jawohl. Any one in particular?" he asked. "Or shall I just, ah... wander?"

He nodded his head quickly, watching his Mistress walk towards the throne, he left the hands of his former tormentor and walked quickly towards the throne where his new Mistress was. He bowed his head to her once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom