Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tigress Den

• Thread starter tigressofthenight
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jane gasps quietly as Quinn kissed her neck, she rubs his back as his hands trace her body. Her nipples under her laytex outfit got hard and tried to poke out but couldn't, this was nice easy and gentle, but she knew she had to work on her ethnics abit, but now enjoy this moment with another of te cubs

Quinn's hands gently roamed over her, brushing against her firm nipples under the latex. Remembering his training with Tigress, his hands trailed along her thighs, lightly brushing against her sex.

Jane knew she had to work too, as his hands grazed over her effect nipples, and made their way to her pussy, Jane pulls up the mans dress a bit, and works her hands and manages to graze his growing penis getting harder.

Quinn gasped and shivered, feeling her hand slip under his dress to fondle his growing length. "I...I hope you don't find me too repulsive," he said meekly. He had had the mentality that men were horrible beaten into his mind by his mother, to the point where he hated himself. In reality though, Quinn was actually quite attractive, beautiful even.

"Oh hush if you were think I would let you do this to me, now come on" Jane smiles and kisses his ear lobe, her hands gently working his shaft some more. Her body getting hotter,

He shuddered as she kissed his ear, letting out soft mewing sounds as she worked his length. He brought his hand down between her thighs, massaging her pussy through the latex. His fingers were gentle, but firm enough that she would feel them.

Maya had just finished putting up a poster on an advert wall in town, announcing the opening of Mistress Tigress' Den to potential clients, and now was striding through the Den in search of the Mistress herself with a surprising amount of confidence for a Cub.

Her bold strut through the Den was perhaps due to the fact that she had known Mistress Tigress longer than any other Cub in the Den. Mistress had picked Maya up at a party; Maya had been in the corner, all big eyes and skimpy clothes, looking like jailbait. And she had been too young at the time, but Mistress had seen potential in her, and despite only being a few years older, had trained her to become her first and most experienced Cub.

Even now that she was of legal age, Maya retained a youthful appearance, while possessing all the physical features of a grown woman, which was perhaps what attracted so many men and women to her. Mistress Tigress had taught her how to walk, talk, and perform, and exactly how to please clients. Despite her preference for men, Maya retained a soft spot for her Mistress, and had "pleased" her whenever possible.

Now wearing a short silk dress that cut low enough to flash a hint of cleavage and left most of her thighs bare, Maya sauntered through the Den, her two inch black velvet heels echoing as she crossed the floor. Stopping in the throne room, she looked around for her mistress, spotting what looked like two young women fucking on a couch, and one of Mistress Coral's Cunts asleep on the floor, although Mistress Coral was nowhere to be seen. Finally she spotted Mistress Tigress at the Den's front entrance, talking with a handsome young man. Potential client? wondered Maya, as she approached the pair, adjusting the silver, cat-eared headband amid her long, dark curls.

Chris saw a new woman walk up, he looks to her. She was really pretty, this seemed right now to be a good idea. "Hi there miss, I am really early I mis read the flyer I am sorry" Chris said, now looking at the two lovely women.

Jane hadn't really noticed anyone new, she continues to nibble his ear, moaning into it as she felt her pussy being played with. Her legs wiggled a bit as he rubbed her, so she worked his cock more stroking it more. "You know how to treat a woman Quiin" Jane complemented, her pussy getting hotter her whole body getting hot

"No no. It's fine." Tigress told the client. She then spotted Maya next to them. "Perhaps you can help him settle in." she said to her head cub. "Maybe give him a preview of what to expect."

"Of course, Mistress," Maya replied, turning to the young man and bowing her head. It was time for her to put all the training she had been through into action.

"Please follow me, if you wish, sir," she spoke quietly to him, her voice the perfect mix of soft and sultry. She turned began walking into the throne room, looking back several times to make sure the man was following her.

As the entered the room, Maya noticed someone she hadn't seen before; a handsome man was standing with authority in the shadows of Mistress' throne. He was extremely attractive, Maya hoped she would get the chance to service him; she wouldn't mind being his slave anytime. But right now she had a client to attend to. Leading the young man to one of the couches in the room, she gestured for him to sit down, while she arranged herself on the floor. "How do you wish to be addressed, sir?" she breathed.

Chris nods and follows this new woman, his heart and head racing, he probably should have planned this out better. He had no idea what he wanted, but e follows her to the throne room. Being gestures to sit he does so and drums his fingers on his thighs. "Me....being addressed...well sir is fine for now" he couldn't let her know he was new, she would use him he didn't want that. He sat there on the couch his eyes going over the lady before him.

Quinn shuddered and moaned softly against her neck, feeling his cock throbbing lightly in her fingers from her skilled stroking. "Y-You're very good too," he whispered softly, continuing to fondle her heating sex, his other hand massaging her breast. He barely noticed the other woman entering, focusing on bringing pleasure to Jane.

Jane giggles hearing Quinn complement her, her fingers danced around his cock feeling it she then takes her spare hand and stops Quinn from touching her pussy. "Sssshhhh" Jane pushes aside the laytex part that covered her down there exposing her pussy, as she then began to move Quinn towards her "it's okay, as per suggestion my tubes are ride and I am clean" she smiles letting Quinn have the final say if he wanted in her

Quinn blushed brightly as she offered herself to him. Normally he was the one giving himself to others. He hesitated for a moment, still ashamed of his body and wondering if she really wanted him. Finally, he gave a small nod, gently pushing his length into her.

Moaning as she feels hai head and Shaft enter her, Jane smiles wrapping her arms around Quinn's neck and smiles. "See it's not so bad, your pretty big ahhh haha so nice" Jane smiled again her fingers scratching the back of Quinn's neck, as his dress was bludged up on her, but lost covered him up too, you almaot couldn't tell what they where doing, Jane leans in and kisses Quinn on his lips.

Quinn blushed and closed his eyes, letting out a soft sigh as she kissed him. his arms wrapped around her to support her gently as he began to move his hips. He let out soft sounds as he felt his shaft brushing against her moist inner walls.

Jane lets out small moans as Quinn begins to trust into her, feeling his shaft rub against her walls, as they began to tighten around him, squeezing his cock starting to try to milk him of his seed even if it would not work. Janes nails continue to scratch his neck, as she laid there her nipples erect trying to poke out of her laytex uniform.

Quinn panted and moaned softly as he pumped into her body. Already he could feel his sack begin to tighten, and his cock throbbing inside of her. He kissed and suckled on her neck, holding her, caressing her back.

Jane could feel Quinn's cock begin to pulse, her oussy began to work with his cock twitching wanting to milk him. Janes moans become a bit louder, her nails continue to scratch his neck, her body felt great, to the point she didn't notice, how close she was. Without a warning jane came, her pussy spazzes out, and her juices coat Quinn's cock, as she orgasms.

Tigress returned to her thrown and continued to oversee the preperations. She watched as Maya attended to the guest, and Quinn and Jane made love to each other. She then noticed Coral's cunt waking from her sleep, lost and confused as to where her Mistress went.
"It's ok dear." she said to the girl. "Mistress went away for now, but I'll take care of you in the meantime." She then had one of the trainers take the girl down to the basement for a bath and some new clothes. And a wig to cover up the scars on her bald head.

Feeling her cunt tighten around his length sent Quinn over the edge. His eyes widened as he let out a loud moan. His cock twitched and throbbed inside of Jane, spilling the young man's seed deep into her body. Keeping himself up with shaky arms, Quinn panted heavily, looking down at her.

"I swear, Mistress." The voice that came from the corner approaching the throne had an air of jovial laughter to it, of a man who'd lived far too long to take much of anything seriously anymore, "If you keep this up, people will start to think you're a mother selling out her birth-children."

There was the tapping of shoes on the stairs ascending towards the throne, Shafedur himself (or Sean, for those wishing for a less fantasy-sounding name for the seemingly ageless trainer) was the source. As usual he wore fine dress shoes polished to near shining perfection and a well-pressed black suit, with a white undershirt, and a crimson tie disappearing beneath the coat. Pale hands ran through his short-cut hair as he approached, taking a spot beside the throne, and leaning on it casually. While he lacked the muscle of other male trainers, he had more than the power necessary to do the job when it came to security. Some rumors abounded among the cubs that the Tigress had found the - whatever he was - roaming the basement when she'd first bought the place. Others had said he had come drifting when the Tigress had lived elsewhere, looking for a job. None of them knew. As far as they were concerned, he'd simply been there for as long as any of the Cubs could remember.

In fact there were only two people who knew just how he and Tigress had come to meet, and he patted that second person lightly on the shoulder with a gloved hand, "Things are looking well, Tigress. The Cubs are prime and eager for the most part." Always his voice seemed to carry that hidden laughter in its subtones, "I've personally inspected the estate to make sure your Cubs were getting everything in order." Jade eyes settled on the two young slaves, Jane and Quinn who had just climaxed by the looks of it, and Maya (who was arguably one of the only people who'd been around as long as Shafedur) tending to a very early client.

"So how has your prep been this morning, Mistress? I must say you look delectable Mistress." He grinned, "I'd almost be tempted to enjoy that body of your's right here on the throne."

Coral stepped back through the Fourth Wall just in time to catch Cunt being led away by one of the junior trainers. Well that certainly would not do. She strolled over to where Tigress was besieged by a particularly dapper senior trainer and sprawled next to them on a convenient chaise lounge. "So," she said, brushing her fiery curls out of her eyes. "Why such interest in the well-being of one of my Cunts? This one isn't even especially talented."

Shafedur settled on the approaching young woman, who had all the clear-cut makings of a very authoritative Mistress about her. Priding himself as a man of knowledge, he tried to take the time to peruse the talk in the kinds of circles that only the Tigress and this young woman traveled in. He did not know much about Coral since the Tigress had only so recently opened up her establishment in the city. As he knew, the Tigress and Coral had both had the pleasure of meeting at some point in the past but the senior trainer hadn't been so - fortunate. He offered a congenial smile and waved his hand, before giving a shallow bow at the waist with one hand still resting upon Tigress' throne. Despite most undeniably not being the Mistress of the establishment, a thought that brought a small laugh to his lips at the thoughts of his being a Mistress with his own nonsense humor, he addressed the question.

"Why Mistress Coral." Always with that subtle hint of laughter in every word, "It is a pleasure to finally make your acquaintance. Now as for why we were taking care of your darling little pet? Well the poor thing looked famished and spent and you'd gone to tend to what I'm sure were very serious matters elsewhere. Such is the life of a successful Mistress, as I've been led to believe."

The small wink, and the laugh that followed, spoke what he wouldn't say aloud. Like it was as if he was letting her know he was aware of some sort of - incorporeal architecture. A wall might have been a good analogy.

"And as you well know, not all of these young darlings respond so well to your noteworthy style." He grinned all the wider, "And for your convenience, Mistress Coral, you may call me Sean, and I will be happy to assist you with anything you may need during your stay within my Mistress' abode."

"Sean, he says," Coral said to someone over her shoulder who was entirely metaphorical but happened to be occupying the same space as a passing cub, which caused a small amount of understandable confusion. "Not you. The other...you know what? You now. I was talking to you the whole time and most certainly did not get hoisted on my own conversational petard." She turned so 'Sean' and gave him a wry smile. "Come now," she said. "You're going to pull that whole 'call me Sean' routine after all we've been through, Shafedur?" She paused, recognizing the apparent confusion in the other's face. "Ooh, so, we haven't done that thing yet? The thing in the place with the guy? Oh now this is just awkward, like something out of a Doctor Who episode, from which I most certainly did not steal this bit."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom