Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tigress Den

• Thread starter tigressofthenight
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hm, she still seems hesitant," Coral said. She looked down at Cunt, who was sleeping fitfully at her feet and curled up like a dog. "Maybe this one gave her a bit of a scare."

"Darling," cooed Tigress as she leaned into her cubs ear. "Go over and show our guest what a good slut you are. You know I don't want to punish you right begore our opening, but I have no problem doing so if you don 't behave."

Chills ran down janes spin, it wasn't like she was used to this, this would take time, but not was not the time to worry."yes mistress of course..." Looking back to the woman on the couch with her slave at her feet. Jane walks up fighting her nerves "how may I help service you ?" Jane asks it felt like her bones were rattling but Jane kept her composure.

Chris now leaned into the building cursing for being so early

Coral gave it some thought for a moment, looking at the skin tight outfit clinging to every nook and cranny of Jane's body and thinking of all the fun ways she could play with the girl. In the end she decided to start the night slow. She leaned back against the cushions and propped one leg up onto the back of the couch, flipping up the hem of her dress to expose a pantyless, pale pussy with plump pink folds and a coating of light orange fuzz. She enjoyed showing off the way her carpet matched her drapes. "Don't worry dear, no pain for you yet. Just e a good little toy and eat my pussy for me."

Tigress smiled and left her slave to please the mistress. She could she the same from befire still out there, while the lines were still empty. She supposed she could let the man inside for a moment. She went out in her sliming black coat and matching umbrella and approached him.
"Sir," she called seductivly to him. "You've been out here for quite a while. Perhaps you'd like come inside until the rain stops."

Aiden arrived at the den in a wide brimmed hat, water dripping to form a makeshift veil as he noticed Tigress out with a customer. Stopping in front of them he lowered his head slightly out of respect before apologizing. "I am sorry for running late Tigress. You would not believe the hell the roads are tonight." His strong voice was deep and held an authority that remained in his presence. His eyes peeking out from behind sunglasses that he religiously wore, more for show than to block out light. His long leather trench coat glistened from the light coming in from the Den.

"We haven't even opened, so technically, you're not late." Tigress replied to him. He muscular physique made him perfect for not just training, but also for den security. She then pointed to Jane and Coral for his first task for the evening.
"I need you to keep an eye on them." she said quietly to Aiden. "The mistress is know for being rough with her slaves. And Jane is quite fragile. Just make sure the stays within the girls limits. Also, the bald one in black is the mistress's personal property; I allowed that one to rest until we open up."

Aiden once again bowed his head to his employer before responding, "Of course Tigress." He bowed to the customer politely before walking into the main hall and scanning the area for what he had been told. Seeing the other mistress preoccupied with a young cub and a small bald girl at her feet, he figured he could finally relax slightly. Removing his hat to reveal his short spiked black hair, hanging it on a hook by the coat rack, he also hung his jacket up before walking to a spot just behind the Tigress' throne.

Jane was shocked a bit by the sudden request but knew she had to, inhaling Jane first gently kisses around the lips, slowly she uses her tongue and works her way into Coral. It wasn't too bad, Jane slowly begins to work a bit harder and faster pushes her face a bit more into Coral, running her tongue along her walls, her one hand brought up and began to tease her clit, while she kept her tongue inside of Coral sucking a bit now.

Chris walks in and smiles thanking Tigress "thank you...I must have read the paper wrong, I never been to one of these it is nice in here..." Chris said as he began scanning around looking seeing Jane eating out Coral it was definitly soemthing new for him

The girl was alright, giving a workmanlike effort at eating her out. Coral reached down and took Jane's chin in her hand, raising her head so their gazes met. Her cunt juice had left the girl's chin and cheeks shiny and slick. She took a careful, appraising look at the girl and chuckled softly. "You're new to this," she said. It wasn't a question but a statement. "And you're not really a slave. More of an employee, I'd wager."

As all this was going on, someone was peeking in from one of the back rooms. Another of Tigress' slaves, who was still a little reluctant to join the festivities.

From first glance, it would appear to be a woman. Thin frame, long blond hair and a smooth, pale face. Unlike the others, who wore latex, this one was dressed in a rather flowy white gown, that seemed to emphasis this person's feminity.

In reality though, this was Quinn, a young man who, through a rather brutal mother, had been raised as a girl and had self hatred for being a man beaten into him. Now, he was one of Tigress' many 'cubs', though he was very reluctant to join with the others.

Coral looked around the den and decided that she'd really rather be in Japan right now, so she left for ten days and wondered if the slave would still be in the same position when she got back from her vacation. She took a step outside and vanished through the Fourth Wall.

Tigress went to check on one of her other cubs, a feminine looking male hiding in the darkness. She knew he'd be hesitant from entering but she knew he'd have to eventually. "Darling, I know you're there." she cooed approaching him in the darkness. She gently placed her hands on his shoulders. "It's ok, you don't have to come out now. I just want to make sure you're ok."

Quinn nodded shyly, blushing from the contact. "Th-Thank you Mistress. I-I just missed you." Ever since she took him in, he had grown attached to her.

She smiled and blushed as he spoke. He was quite a darling, she just was concered fir his well being in the den. Especially with more dominate males tending to be more aggessive than their female counterparts.

Jane didn't know what happened but the one she was eating out left, Jane walks up to her mistress who is talking to someone. Adjusting her ears jane fixes them, as she stood next to mistress.

Chris sits down on some stairs perplexed as to what to do, he sits there and looks around he likes how it is all done up.

He blushed, seeing the blush on her face. He glanced over at Jane as she approached then, before looking back at Tigress. "M-May I serve you Mistress?"

"Actually," she said turning to the female cub. "Perhaps you to should take some time to get to know each other." She knew they'd get along quiet well without her needing to supervise.

She left them alone and approached the gentleman. "Everything alright, Sir?" she asked, making sure her customer was satified with everything.

Quinn wished she wouldn't leave, but she had given her instructions and he would obey. He turned to Jane, somewhat envious that she could wear an outfit that showed her fine figure. Quinn wasn't proud of his at all. "H-How may serve you?" he asked, bowing. Yes, they were both cubs, but old habits die hard.

Blinking Jane looks at this man and smiles "I am not sure how far we can go, but if you want for now just to relax maybe warm up we can go over there and fool around a bit come on" Jane smiles more and offers her hand to the other cub

Chris is startled but nods to tigress "yes madam you have a nice place here, it looks fun I hope I'll enjoy myself" Chris smiles he looks up to the woman but can't help but exam her body figure, and what a figure she had

He could not help but blush bashfully. Why should he though? Tigress had trained him extensively, so sex was nothing new. Guess it still surprised him when a woman wanted him. He nodded, accepting her hand, letting her lead the way.

Leading the young man to a couch jane lays down and opens her arms and smiles "come join me big boy" she edges on, this she hoped would make herself easier to accept her role

Quinn blushed and obeyed. He slowly moved into her arms, nestling his body against hers. His cheeks reddened further as his head rested on her chest. To outsiders, it would look like two attractive women holding eachother, not realising that one was a man.

"Aren't you just the cutest thing, I like your a girly boy, you can play with me a bit I need some work around the edges to get more comfortable so help me" Jane said smiling she leaning forward and kisses his forehead, her hand clasp his ass grabbing his cheeks

Quinn blushed and nodded, squeaking lightly as she groped his ass. Beneath the dress he could feel himself hardening, but he tried to ignore it. This was about pleasuring her. He leaned in, planting soft, tender kisses on her neck, as his hands began to move along her sensual form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom