Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tigress Den

• Thread starter tigressofthenight
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tigressofthenight

Character Profile: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=54232

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She sat on her thrown as her slaves-whom she called "cubs"-began preparing for the grand opening of her secret sex dungeon, the Tigress Den. Her orange and black tiger patterned latex dress hugged her every curve, exposing her large breasts and perfectly shaped figure. Her legs crossed and wearing black heels, it was hard to believe she only stood at 5 feet evenly. Despite being in her 20s, she would come of as a slave due to her youthful appearance. She eyed her little slaves working endlessly preparing for their time to be used for pleasure.
To her cubs, she was simply "Mistess," her trainers and associates called her by name: Tigress.

Jane doesn't have a nickname yet, wearing a blue and silver laytex body outfit with attached ears and a tail, she works hard. It was her first job, she doesn't even now how she ended up in this, she needed a job so she took this one. Her outfit hugged her slim petit body tightly, while she worked. Jane had no idea what would happen tonight or how it will be she just hopes she will like this more or less. Knowing she took a position of slave. Living on her own she didn't have a family to disappoint, and having few if any friends she doubted anyone she knew would show up.

Christopher was one of the first outside to wait to be let in. With not much to look at over all he was often lonely and a friend told him of this den that was starting up. He hoped he could have some fun, as he stood outside in plain jeans and a red shirt he stands as it turns dark outside, and a light drizzle begins to fall on him. His blue eyes scanning around waiting for the door to open, he hoped it would be soon. He did not want to get sick, not that anyone really often wanted to get sick.

It was hours before opening and Tigress scanned the place to make sure everything was in order. She noticed it drizzling outside and saw a man standing out alone. Luckly for her, she had spare coats and umbrellas stored in the front closet. She retrieved one of each and approached one of her slaves, a young petite female in blue and sliver.
"Girl," she said as she stood by the girl. "It's starting to rain and there's a man in jeans and a red shirt outside without a coat or umbrella? Go out and give these to him while I check on the rest of the place."

Startled by Tigress as she called her Jane turns around startled. Hearing her request she nods and accepts the articles of clothing "yes Mistress I will be right back" Jane bows as she quickly bounds to the door and soon steps out, the bouncer holding the door for her. Jane walks up to the young man. "H-here you go s-sir, my mistress asked I lend these to you."

Startled by the door and the young small woman before him Chris looks awe struck before accepting the umbrella and jacket. "T-thank you....and thank you to your mistress" Chris said shyly as he puts ok the jacket and opens up the umbrella and he continues to wait outside.

Jane runs back in, the laytex had the water droplets on it, as they ran down her slim shape

Tigress was waiting for her by the entrence. When the girl entered, she handed the girl a towel to dry. "Thank you, dear." she told the slave. "Now dry off and follow me." She had a new task in mind for the young girl working for her.

Accepting the towel, Jane nods and quicky dries off her hair, as she does she folds the towel and sets it down nicely on a table. Where someone took it away, Jane then quickly follows her mistress wondering what was in store

She back on her throne with her legs spead. "Sit," she told the girl. "Facing me, dear." The slaves may be out fucking others, but she still enjoyed their pleasure for herself as well.

Jane sits down facing her mistress, her blue and silver outfit held her body so tightly, she moves a bit and fixes the tail, so she is not sitting on it. "Yes mistress...wh-what can I do?" she asked looking up her eyes going over the nice body shape of her mistress. Her heart racing wondering what was comming next

She began kissing the girl's lips gently, pulling her body closer to hers. "Relax, girl." she cooed to her. "There's nothing to worry about. You'll do just fine." She then ran her fingers around the girls body, hoping it would put the girl at ease.

Goose bumps jane nods moaning softly into her mistresses lips. "I am not worried mistress," her skin tight outfit allowed Jane to feel her Mistress run her fingers over janes body. It did relax her a bit, Jane relaxes her cheeks began to turn a bright shade of pink

"Good," she cooed into her slave's ear. She continued to kiss the girl and caress her body. "Just remember your training. Everything will go as planned."

"Yes mistress" Jane softly speaks still feeling her mistress's fingers run over janes body. "What would mistress like of me?" Jane asks her hands holding herself up her heart begin to race and get excitted

"Stay here and let me continue kissing you." she told her slave as she pulled her in closer to her. She enjoyed the hard stuff, but she also loved the occational soft, tender romance between her and her slaves.

Jane moans softy, her body covered in goosebumps, her heart raced more as she was pulled even closer to her mistress. Jane hoped it would be like this more often, but knew odds where not everyone would be so nice. So she took this and enjoyed it

She wrapped her arms around the slave and hd her tightly. The continuous sound of their kisding sent sensational chills down her spine. This one in particular was very sweet and loving, which made it even more special.

Coral strode through the bordello toward the throne of this new mistress. "Tigress," the mistress was called, and Coral could see that she took to the role rather swimmingly. Much of the furniture in the den was done in tiger stripe patterns, and several of the cubs wandered the club in preparation for the evening's frivolities. Coral wore a white cotton sun dress to cover her pale skin, her fiery orange hair spilling around her shoulders and framing a freckled face and sky blue eyes. On a long chain attached to a studded leather collar was Cunt, a scared little thing in a poorly fitted black dress and bare feet, eyes cast down to the floor in shame and embarrassment. Her head was shaved down to the skin and she looked like she hadn't slept in days.

One of the cubs challenged their early arrival. "The club isn't open yet, but if you'd--" Coral took the girl's chin in her hands and planted a quick kiss on her surprised lips.

"Aren't you just adorable," she said, giving the girl a little squeeze before letting her go. "And don't you fret about my timing, I'm never early or late. Like that wizard in that one movie, but with better taste in hats. Now be a dear and fetch me a fruity umbrella drink with extra umbrellas." She tugged on Cunt's leash and the bald girl stumbled to follow along as she made her way over to one of the couches with a view of the throne, lounging back against one of the cushions and bidding Cunt to kneel beside her so they could watch the tigress making out with the latex-clad slave.

Jane pays little to no attention to the two new people having no idea who they were, Jane her body wrapped in the arms of her mistress begins to get into the kisses returning these kisses slowly and gently, her heart still raced and mind still running, at least it was a good start, Jane was always a little more passionite

She heard the sound of chains being pulled and a familiar voice. She guided her slave's head toward her neck so she could speak to the arriving mistress. "Miss Coral," Tigress replied cheerfully. "Good to see you. I'm so glad you could make it. And I see you brought one of your Cunts along too. Poor thing, looks like she hasn't slept in ages. She's still such a beauty nonetheless.

Uh-oh. Apparently Tigress knew her already, but where they'd met wasn't springing to mind. Coral felt so damned awkward now. "Of course, Miss Tigress," she said with a smile, playing for time. "You're looking buxom as ever. I haven't seen you since..." Damn it, think! "Of course, not since that party where the girl was being branded in the corner." If she recalled correctly, she'd had about fifteen fuzzy navels and let most of the party fuck her on a pool table, but that might have been a whole other party. "Little Cunt here has been a very, very bad girl. Caught the poor thing trying to escape and she's been in the stocks the whole week since."

Cunt looked up at her mistress fearfully. Certainly this wasn't the worst thing that could happen. She'd seen things, bad things, happen at Mistress's mansion. But here in public? With people around? It couldn't be that bad, could it? She tensed up as she felt her owner stroke her bald head, still never sure if Coral's touches would bring pleasure or pain.

"I think the poor thing might be broken," Coral said.

"Oh you poor dear." Tigress said to the scared slave. "Why don't you let her rest for a moment, Coral? We won't open for a while, and she could use the extra rest if she wants to earn herself again."
Where Coral was the "strict father," Tigress was more of the "loving mother;" the two mistresses balanced each other out perfectly.
"And thank you, having all these cubs drink from my breasts sure pays off." She tapped her slave lighly on her shoulder to get her attention. "Girl," she said to the slave. "I want you to meet someone. Say hello to Miss Coral, just like we did in training." She took the girl's chin and turned her over to face Coral.

Coral sighed. "Far be it from me to spurn your advice, since it is your club after all. Cunt, you may sleep." The slave looked up at her owner with sheer undisguised terror, not knowing if it was a trap. Coral just nodded and gave her an impatient 'get on with it' gesture, and the girl collapsed on the spot with the silliest smile on her face. "I may have been a little too mean to her. Maybe. But I just love it when they get all broken like that. Now come, cub, sit with me," she said, patting the couch beside her. "Don't worry, I wouldn't dream of damaging another slaver's property without permission."

Jane didn't like this new person, unlike the one who was called 'cunt' Jane more did this as her job, she felt it as a job. Never thought she would not leave, her mistresses seems a whole lot nicer but doing as she was told jane turns, in her laytex suit with at ears and tail jane curtiesies politely "good evening madam I am jane, it is a humble pleasure to meet you" Jane kept her eyes on the ground not overly wanting to be near this stranger

"She's polite enough," Coral said to Tigress, more or less ignoring the fact that Jane was a person and not a pet. "How well does she perform at giving pleasure?"

"Quite well. And very obedient" Tigress answered, caressing her cub's back. "Go on," she cooed to the girl. "She won't hurt you." She slapped the girl's ass and gestured her towards Coral.

With a slight yelp as her mistresses hand struck her rear. "O-okay mistress" Jane gets up her heart racing feeling like it might pop out of her tiny body frame. Jane walks up and bows, "how ... May I help you madam?" Jane asks her heard and heart racing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom