Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Power is an aphrodisiac. (Updated 7/28)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nonpoint

Supernova
Okay, so this is an idea that fits in my basic request thread, but I have a pretty decent idea and I'd like to see if I could find someone to write with.

I'd like to play it in PMs, but instant messenger works or even email. No threads because I'm just really fucking uncomfortable with anyone being able to look in.

So here's the idea. My character is a doctor. I have two different ideas of what kind of doctor he is, based on this whole concept.

- a plastic surgeon
- a shrink.

Well, he's also a man of leisure. He enjoys the finer things in life and is capable of getting these things because he's really good at building a network. A network of beautiful women that he calls clients that are now under his thrall. Sexy women that he's brainwashed and altered to be high priced call girls, turned on by power and money. He rents them out to rich bastards who can afford to pay for things like that, and the girls love it because they get the perks of being involved with that money...all to turn around and give it back to their master, who gets it from them for free. Big bucks for big fucks, yeah?

EDIT ON 7/28/14: I had the possibility of adding a twist of celebrity play in a sense. A famous actress holding out for her television show or even a WWE Diva holding out for a new contract/coming back to the company? Some executive is going to have real fun with this, making her a dirty girl on an all new reality show featuring her escapades and fall from grace as she goes from brand name to dirty girl.

WHO YOU'LL PLAY: One girl. Or maybe multiple girls. I'm sticking to my "no anime pics" policy here.

WHO I'LL PLAY: The doctor. Maybe clients if you're into that. Again, no anime policy. I have ideas if you want to keep it to just the doctor and a girl and ideas if you want to expand. My mind is pretty geared in on this idea and I'm down for brainstorming.

KINKS INVOLVED: Mind control/brainwashing, pretty vanilla stuff off our F-Lists, and maybe a few more daring things if we want to go that route. Maybe bimbofication if you're into it.

I can write 2-4 paragraphs, sort of depending how I feel and how into it the person makes me. If you can stimulate my imagination, I can write for days.

So I don't know. Read this, check it out, let me know if you're into the idea and PM me.

RE: Power is an aphrodisiac.

Yes, yes,yes!!! I want to play your brain washed call girl! Could there also be an element of addiction. He has them take a substance that they become dependant on but also makes sex with them intensely more pleasurable and addictive?

nonpoint said:
Okay, so this is an idea that fits in my basic request thread, but I have a pretty decent idea and I'd like to see if I could find someone to write with.

I'd like to play it in PMs, but instant messenger works or even email. No threads because I'm just really fucking uncomfortable with anyone being able to look in.

So here's the idea. My character is a doctor. I have two different ideas of what kind of doctor he is, based on this whole concept.

- a plastic surgeon
- a shrink.

Well, he's also a man of leisure. He enjoys the finer things in life and is capable of getting these things because he's really good at building a network. A network of beautiful women that he calls clients that are now under his thrall. Sexy women that he's brainwashed and altered to be high priced call girls, turned on by power and money. He rents them out to rich bastards who can afford to pay for things like that, and the girls love it because they get the perks of being involved with that money...all to turn around and give it back to their master, who gets it from them for free. Big bucks for big fucks, yeah?

WHO YOU'LL PLAY: One girl. Or maybe multiple girls. I'm sticking to my "no anime pics" policy here.

WHO I'LL PLAY: The doctor. Maybe clients if you're into that. Again, no anime policy. I have ideas if you want to keep it to just the doctor and a girl and ideas if you want to expand. My mind is pretty geared in on this idea and I'm down for brainstorming.

KINKS INVOLVED: Mind control/brainwashing, pretty vanilla stuff off our F-Lists, and maybe a few more daring things if we want to go that route. Maybe bimbofication if you're into it.

I can write 2-4 paragraphs, sort of depending how I feel and how into it the person makes me. If you can stimulate my imaFgination, I can write for days.

So I don't know. Read this, check it out, let me know if you're into the idea and PM me.

RE: Power is an aphrodisiac.

nonpoint said:

Hello, I'm interested in roleplaying with you. I love power play and mind control, and I love roleplaying, although I must admit this is my first time reaching out like this to roleplay. If your interested in me send me a PM or email ^_~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom