Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(hidden)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullet

Moon
Currently, I don't want to start another role-play of this variety. The request I originally posted can be seen in the following spoiler-box.

Disclaimer: If you do not enjoy extreme violence, then this request thread is not for you. I specifically begin this thread's title with "skullfuck" because the act it describes--shoving a penis into an eye--is both extremely violent and extremely sexual.

I'm specific about what I want, because I know what I want. I'm intense, because I love what I want. I'm insane, because what I want seems ridiculous to most people. If you seek a romance, a story-heavy scene, realistic physics, a real-world setting, or a dominant woman, then you're reading the wrong request thread. If you want to feel like a god who skullfucks a harem of zealous disciples while having his ass rimmed--before breakfast--then welcome home.

The Boring Basics
Let's get this part out of the way.
  • You'll play one confident male character, and I'll play many zealous female characters.
  • I'll do ongoing scenes in emails or PMs. I'll do one-shots or short scenes in IMs. I won't post publicly.
  • Please be literate in English. A few typos or minor grammatical mistakes is fine.
  • I've never played with someone whom I felt typed too much. Outside of IMs, I ask for at least a couple good paragraphs for the average response.
  • Coincidentally, I've never played with someone who consistently typed more than I did. If the length of my posts bothers you, let me know, and I'l try to tone it down.
  • I've never come across something so taboo that it bothered me. That said, I instinctively hold back unless I know without a doubt you feel the same... so... please, warn me of anything that disgusts you before you come across a [expletive deleted] who [deleted] your [deleted] for an hour and is lost in utter bliss for every last moment of it.

Who I Seek
I know no one's perfect, but hopefully at least a few of these notes describe you or your desires.
  • You get off on power-trips, and would enjoy playing a character with superhuman powers, to include an immense package and orgasms so powerful they can kill. Power=sexy.
  • You enjoy objectifying, abusing, and slaughtering us, your eager little disciples. No matter what atrocities you unleash upon us, we'll worship you for doing so. (Optionally, cloning or resurrection could enable you to still fuck a character to death, but not remove her entirely from the role-play.) Brutality=sexy.
  • When you're in-character, you are selfish, confident, brutal, and utterly twisted. As far as you're concerned, every female entity in the universe exists for you to personally impregnate, slaughter, or grotesquely abuse her. Every male entity is ridiculously inferior to you in every way. (You can be cruel if you want, or you can be benevolent--after all, we're all going to be eager to be used by you anyway.) Willpower=sexy.
  • You're imaginative. I love to brainstorm, and thinking outside of the box can often lead to amazing scenes. Don't worry too much about whether it's realistic or even logical--thankfully we're only constrained by our imaginations. Creativity=sexy.
  • When you're out-of-character, you're playful or like to brainstorm about future scenes. You aim to be literate, and come off as clever. Intelligence=sexy.
  • You have few or no taboos. The more fucked up our scene is, the better. I've yet to find something so depraved I won't be willing to incorporate it based on that. Perverted=sexy.
  • You realize that power, while awesomely arousing, is all the better when you earn it over time. While I love the idea of an omnipotent god, such scenes end quickly for me, because I grow bored of the fact you cannot become stronger or cement your dominance more than you already have.

Who I Am
If you want, I'll touch on real-word stats like age, name, or location after we talk for a bit.
  • Like I said before, I intend to play a large number of female characters who literally worship yours. The minimum is five, and the maximum is however many we can pack into a single plane of existence. My biggest limit is that all of us worship you eagerly and consensually (although, that consent could certainly result from any form of mind control, or some other influence, if you prefer). If you play your character right, then any one of us would be eager to suffer a thousand hells for eternity if it meant satisfying your smallest whim for a second.
  • Although each character I play likely has her own quirks and personality, more often than not the zealous and insane worship of you likely dominates other mental and emotional aspects of her character.
  • Physically, I like my characters to be both ideal and varied. I want to base as many of them as possible on any aspects you find particularly pleasing, but also enjoy providing a variety--from dainty tomboys to pinup babes, from furry foxes to gooey slimes, from angels to orcs, from cyborgs to plant-girls. (Of course, I'm fine with sticking to humans if you prefer.) I usually work off descriptions instead of pictures, but can be convinced to play off the appearances of pictures or predefined characters. Admittedly, I prefer the majority, if not the entirety, of characters I play to be incredibly buxom, but we can omit that little detail if you demand it so...
  • Most people aren't into "full immersion," so I understand if you'd rather not do this. Still, I absolutely love it. Full immersion begins with us role-playing in first-person, where you are literally the godly figure, and I am one of your frantically-worshiping disciples. (Ideally, I would have some sort of special connection, such as being the first one in your harem, or being related to you in some way.) We either refer to reach other by our real names while doing the scene, or call each other by our characters' names outside of the scene. At all times, we act as though you are my God, and I am but one of your many loyal little sluts.
  • You've likely already guessed, but I'm much more about smut than plot. Plot is there to give meaning to the smut, escalate it, and progress it. Otherwise, it can get out of my way.
  • I try to respond in a timely manner, but often real-world situations can get in the way of that. Sometimes, my interest in the sexual as a whole suddenly disappears, but always comes back before long. I'll try to let you know if I won't be able to post for more than a week or so, though...

Here's Some Kinks
Some are a bit esoteric, so the more unusual ones contain a more detailed or specific description.
  • Fuck my face, break my nose, skullfuck my eye socket, impale my lips, let me suck on your fingers, sneeze onto my tongue, replace the soles of your shoes with magical portals which plant my faces into them so you can squash my nose and affectionately-smooching lips with every step you take. Of course, I just like to nuzzle and kiss every inch of your body all the while. There's a reason this is listed first. While I do have other body parts, involving them would honestly be more for your benefit than mine--the only drawback of being a bodiless head is that it limits the ways in which I can worship you.
  • I'm so used to fantasizing with "superhuman sex" that I forget for most people it isn't normal. I basically assume that you have an impossibly huge cock, massive balls, and this-isn't-remotely-possible orgasms (i.e., your sperm launches out as an obliterating beam of destruction or a nuclear explosion, and your cock may pulse so powerfully that every time it does so a wave of hot air shoots in every direction). Needless to say, you're physically invincible and have as much strength as a super saiyan. We, your eager little disciples, tend to be amazingly endurable to your assault until you intentionally break us--some may be superhuman themselves, if we lay it out beforehand.
  • You gain power from absorbing the soul or life force from us. It's ideally some sort of magic, or cockvore, but just eating us could be interesting too I suppose.
  • I quite like the idea of you playing a character who ascends to godhood from mortality--ideally from repeated use of the absorption kink seen above. (If you start out as a god, though, it feels like there's a lack of momentum--such scenes don't often last long in my experience.) Similarly, the idea of you ascending to various planes of existence to force goddesses to submit to you is just... absolutely delicious.
  • The shape, the taste, the smell... just... nnnph. I can't help but want either your soles to be standing on a pretty little face, your heels and ankles to be kissed constantly, and your toes all sucked into a loving mouth that laps over them endlessly.
  • I love sweat. I love giving rimjobs. When my engine's running and we're on a good roll, I absolutely love to swallow the nastiest things a man can produce from his body. I can't help but feel that all your disciples themselves should be as clean as can be, though, and only dirtied by your actions.
  • I touched on this before, but, what's the point in having a bunch of worshiping little sluts unless you can make a throne out of them, and have them serve you food or any other amenities you can possibly desire? If you're daring enough, those you've slain could be mounted on the walls like hunting trophies--while the less worthy ones could be broken down into raw materials... Have your disciples build a damn mansion from the bones of women you've slaughtered, and I'll worship you forever.
  • This isn't so much a kink, so much as a necessity. Elaborate positions involving one guy and a dozen girls can't even begin to make sense unless there's an esper in there somewhere coordinating all of us.
  • Perhaps more than I should, I enjoy describing in unnecessary detail what the intensity of your actions does to my cervix, heart, lungs, brain, and other organs.
  • If you have numerous loyal little sluts, why bother dumping a load into each and every one of them? Few, if any, are truly worth it anyway. It'd be much more efficient to give one a few solid thrusts (enough to break her, usually), then immediately grab another, then another, then another...
  • I love this idea, but almost no one seems to even understand what I mean. If you haven't already played Portal, then go do so. Now, assume your character could summon an infinite number of portals wherever he wanted to make them. You could manifest portals of any size and shape. You could instruct your sluts to perform specified actions with these portals.

As an example, you line a wall with three-inch wide circular orange portals, and cover a mattress with matching three-inch wide blue portals. You could instruct a hundred or more of us to press our lips into the orange portals. This would cause our lips to show up at the blue portals. Thus, the mattress to be covered with our lips. You would literally have a bed of our lips.

Instead, you could line the inside of clothing--or a condom--with the blue portals. You could therefore wear our mouthes.

If you formed a portal at the back of my throat, you could open the other end right at my cunt. You could fuck my throat, and bottom out in my cunt.

You could penetrate several girls simultaneously, while hundreds of lips gleefully smooch and lap every last inch and cranny of your body. Do you understand why I love this?
  • More often than not, I play in an original setting. That said, I would be interesting in using a few different fandoms. Those listed below are the most prominent.
    ~ Pokémon
    ~ The Legend of Zelda
    ~ The Elder Scrolls
    ~ Final Fantasy
    ~ Sailor Moon
    ~ Urusei Yatsura
    ~ Mortal Kombat
    ~ Dragon Quest
    ~ Super Mario
    ~ Metroid
    (Yes, I mean the entire series.)

Particular favorites I'd like to play include Arigas, an Eevee harem, Fi, Saria, Sailor Jupiter, Lum, Aela, female'd Link, any Deku Scrubs, and generic black mages.

Although I'm not interested in their relevant fandoms, I'd also like to play Velma (Scooby-Doo), Miku Hatsune (Vocaloid), or... Katy Perry, for some reason.

I intend to add more kinks, as well as some actual scene ideas, with future updates to this thread. For the time being, if you're interested, please PM me with any ideas or concerns you have~! (I won't respond to any replies to this thread.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom