Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Boss Has Questions... (Winchesters Girl x Ryanmo97)

Winchesters Girl

Planetoid
Kate breathed in lightly as she sat at her desk, her fingers ran through her long red hair. Her dark green eyes closed for a moment as she glanced around. Clicking on her email, she glanced through her emails from him. She bit her bottom lip, wondering when she would meet him. This man, she only knew through the web and emails. She had a interesting relationship with him. They weren't pen-pals, nor just normal friends over the web. They had a Dom-Sub relationship. Though who was this mysterious man?

Though pushing the thought out of her mind, she brushed her bangs out of her face. It had been a long day already and she was ready to head home. She wanted to be home, in her pajamas, curled up on the couch with a glass of wine. Though she was brought back to reality as her phone rang. Just another thirty minutes to go and she'd be out. Picking up the phone she began to help the customer on the line. Leaning back into her seat, unbuttoning her white blouse, breathing a little better. Her pencil black skirt clung to her hips. After a few minutes she hung up the phone as she bit her lip, tapping her pencil on the desk.

Ryan Morris
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 195 lbs.
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Body Type: Athletic.

Ryan Morris was a self-made millionaire. He owned a very successful company that sold consumer electronics to businesses. That and due to some great investments, he was able to make a lot of money. He also had a secret he was very into bondage and domination. He had several on-line relationships but he was looking for someone who was willing to try a real life relationship.

When he first came across "SexKitten_Kate". They seemed to just click. They had been exchanging messages for several months. One day he was walking through the cubicles of his workers. As he walked past the empty cubical of one of his best members of his sales staff, Kate, he noticed that her computer was on the same website that he used to meet his sub. It was at the top of the page and he smiled when he saw the screen name of his on-line partner as the user name.

He continued the relationship until the end of the month. It was a Friday and he was just finishing up with a client. When he was done he called up her cubical and said, "Kate... I'd liked to see you in my office before you leave for the weekend, OK?" Then he hung up.

Hearing the phone ring she sighed, though realized it was from her boss. He never called her, nor anyone else unless he really needed to speak to them. Hesitantly she picked up the phone, hearing him speak. "Okay.." She answered just before he hung up. After her shift was over she stood up, shut off her computer and pushed in her chair. She was ready to get out of here, until she remembered she had to go see her boss. Sighing softly, she turned on her heel as she began to walk down the hallway towards his office. Reaching his office door she glanced through the hallway window and bit her bottom lip. Knocking on the door she reached down and turned the knob, opening the door.

"Mr. Morris? You asked to see me..?" She asked and shut the door behind her. Her hands clasped together in front of her as she looked up to him. Approaching his desk she sat down in the chair before it. Her purse rested on her lap. What was this about? She hadn't messed up any calls, or angered any customers. She leaned back as she glanced up and towards his own eyes.

Ryan was looking over the sales figures for the month when there was a knock on the door. "Come in he..." he said. When Kate walked into his office. He smiled, she always looked so good, she always dressed very professionally. Ryan was wearing a navy blue suit, white dress shirt and blue tie. "Mr. Morris? You asked to see me..?"

"Yes Kate... Please come in and have a seat."

He had spent the last few days just looking for the right words to say what he was going to say to her. He figured the direct approach was the best way to go. Once she was seated he stood up and walked around the the front of his desk. He stood in front of her and said, "I know you are 'SexKitten_Kate'." He smiled.

She watched as he was looking over some paperwork. Sitting down on the seat she watched as he stood up and walked around to the front of his desk. She swallowed as he began to speak. But the words that came out of his mouth were much bigger than she expected. She almost felt her face drain of color, before the color came back but much brighter. Her cheeks growing a dark rosey pink as her mouth slightly gaped open. "Uhm.. W-what..?" She stammered as she stood up quickly, her purse falling from her lap. Had he been looking at her computer when she was on breaks?

Though it suddenly hit her, she looked up to him. "How...how do you know that?" She asked and she swallowed. "If I'm in trouble over that site. I'm sorry, I won't be on it during work.." She whispered and looked up to him and down. She had been caught on that dirty site, perhaps he had seen the relationship she had formed.

"A few weeks ago, you left your computer opened to the message board we have been using..." He smiled, "That's right, I'm 'MrMoore79', the person you've been playing with on-line... And, you are not in trouble. You are a very good salesperson... one of my best and I know for a fact that your online habits haven't hurt your work... in fact I went back and looked at the numbers and since we've been playing... You've increased you're sales..." Ryan then walked around to his desk and sat down. "Now, Kate, I have a question for you... Would you be interested in being my submissive for this weekend?"

Kate looked up to him, her heart pounding in her chest and her eyes grew wide as he began to speak and she swallowed. Listening to him speak she ran her fingers through her hair, a bit shocked over what was happening. Though as he walked back around to behind his desk and sat down her eyes fluttered up to meet his and her brow quirked at his question. "You're...you're submissive?" She asked and she felt her cheeks flushed. He was always so good over the web when they played Dom and Sub. Would he really be the same in person. Her heart pounded even harder and after a moment of silence of thinking her head nodded slowly. "I.. I would.." She said and she swallowed. It couldn't be too bad, plus it was only for the weekend.

Ryan smiled, "Wonderful... Be at my house at 7 PM sharp... Do not change clothes wear what you are wearing now and don't bring anything... Just bring yourself... OK?"

Ryan headed his house and got ready for the weekend. He things ready down in his play room when the doorbell rang. Ryan walked back upstairs and walked to the front door and saw Kate, "Hello there..." He gave her a kiss on the cheek, "Please come in..."

Kate nodded her head slowly and she gave a small smile up to him. "Okay.." She nodded her head, he didn't want her to change? She looked down at her pencil skirt and her white button up shirt and she nodded once more. "Okay, I won't." she said before she turned and said her goodbyes. Heading out of the office as she headed home and jumped in the shower quick. Pulling her work clothes back on she headed out to his house. Arriving there she rang the doorbell, and after a moment she watched as the door opened and she gave a small smile. "Hi.." She said, giving a small wave before she felt his lips on her cheek and she bit her bottom lip.

"Thank you.." She smiled up to him before stepping in, her high heels clicking against his floor as she looked around. "Pretty nice place." She said and hung her purse up on the side of the wall.

Ryan smiled, "Thank you... Come with me and I'll show you to your accommodations for the weekend..." He took her by the hand and took her downstairs to the playroom. There wasn't much in the room. There was a large cage with a padded bottom. It was big enough for Kate to crawl in and turn around a bit, There was also a big king sized bed, a set of shackles that hung from the ceiling in the center of the room, a couple of locked doors, and a cabinet. "Here is your room for the next couple of days. Now let's get down to business. I want you to slowly strip naked, then I want you to neatly fold your clothes into a pile with your shoes on top. Then, I want you to get on your knees in front of me, hand me your clothes and say, 'I, Kate, give my body to you for this weekend, I am yours to command. You, Ryan, are my Master, I promise to do whatever you say...' "

Looking around she smiled softly, taking his hand as she followed him down the stairs and into the room. Though she saw the big king bed as well as the cage. Taking a glance around the room she swallowed. Was she ready for this? She was a little nervous to really be doing this, but they got along so well online. Listening to his words she began to slowly undress in front of him like he asked. First unbuttoning her blouse and folding it, setting it onto the bed. Unzipping her pencil skirt she slid it down her hips and placed it down with the folded shirt as well. Soon after her black and red bra and panties followed suit. Folding them she set them down before pulling her high heels off and set them on top. Picking up the pile, her heart was pounding in her chest. Especially for the fact that she was nude in front of him. Kneeling down before him she handed them to him and began to speak. "I, Kate, give my body to you for this weekend. I am yours to command. You, Ryan are my Master, I promise to do whatever you say.." She looked up to him, closing her eyes for a moment.

Ryan smiled as Kate did as he said, "Good girl..," he took her clothes and said, "You will get your clothes back 7PM Sunday night..." Ryan walked over to the cabinet. He unlocked it a put her clothes inside. He took something out of the cabinet and slid something into his pocket Then, he walked around to face her, "For now this is all you'll wear." Ryan took a simple black collar out of his pocket. It had a silver pet I.D. Tag on it that read, "Kate." Ryan then put the black collar around her neck. He made sure the collar was tight but not too tight. He walked over to the cage, "I don't know about you, But, I 'm hungry... How about you give your cage a try..." he opened the cage.

Kate watched as he put her clothes into a cabinet and locked it. Her eyes grew a bit wide, "W-what...?" She stammered a bit before he approached her, surprised as a collar was suddenly wrapped around her neck and she breathed in lightly. Her fingers trailing up to feel the Dog Tag that read her name. Nodding her head slowly, "I am.." She spoke softly before turning her gaze towards the cage on the floor and she slowly approached it. She swallowed before she looked to him and back around, slowly she knelt down and climbed into the cage before turning around. It was a bit cramped but it at least had a comfy enough pad on the floor.

Ryan smiled, as she crawled into her cage, "Very good, Kate..." then he closed the door and locked it, "I'll be back shortly with your dinner..." Ryan then walked upstairs and cooked dinner he grilled up some chicken breasts. Ryan ate one and he cut the other into easy to bite pieces. Then he went over to the cupboard and took out a dog food dish. Then, he dumped the cut up chicken into one bowl and filled the other with water. Ryan then went downstairs, and carried the bowl of food and the bowl of water, "Kate... Dinner is ready." he said as he walked downstairs. He put the dishes on the floor near Kate's cage then he opened it.

Back
Top Bottom