Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Romance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rylee_Exquisite

Meteorite
Alright so i have a few ideas. i want a romance thats all i know it can be either male x male or male x female I do want some sexual stuff in there but not all the time you know like a normal roleplay should

Male x Male
1. Perhaps your character could be my best friend and we accidentally kiss but instead of pulling away we keep kissing and then you confess your love for me. and then i confess my love for you (looking for a bottom) and we see what goes from there

Male x Female
1. Your character has been my best friends girlfriend for 2 years, but has always secretly had a thing for me. The three of us set up a bowling date but your boyfriend (my bestfriend) cancels due to being sick but in reality hes going to sleep with another girl. Which gives us a chance to get to know each other better, Then he shows up at the bowling alley with the said girl and kisses her infront of you. you break down in tears and run out and i follow you and i let you cry on my shoulder,

Just a couple ideas. if anything works for you let me know in a pm. please do not ask about messanger. i dont have anything other than a facebook and thats not for anything like this. so we will be roleplaying here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom