Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~sjdude~ and ~naochan~

NaoChan

Pulsar
Queen Jorja glanced around a little bit as she opened a secret door in the wall and went through it, closing it tight behind her so that it looked like nothing was there. She picked up her large dress and hurried down the passage to a secret room that her and her lover had found. But, the thing was, she would not be with her husband tonight. She was having an affair with one of the high knights. She had found that she loved being with him more than she loved being with her husband, so much more. And if she had it her way, she would leave her husband in an instant to be with her knight, but she knew she could not do that. The king might kill him and that was the last thing she wanted.

Sir Eric had been waiting nearly an hour for his Queen. He had been keeping this affair with her for sometime time, and he still felt anxious whenever she came to him. He often wondered if it would be the King's guards who would visit him, instead of his royal lover. He had never been married, and never had really considered it, but this woman, Jorja, enticed him beyond all belief. He'd do practically anything for her. He lay on the bed, clad only in a thin shirt and trousers, waiting for his queen.

She smiled when she said Eric on the bed. She immediately started to untie the back of her dress as she walked over to the bed. It fell to the ground, leaving her in the thin under dress. She crawled onto the bed and kissed his lips. "I am sorry I kept you waiting," she whispered softly, laying down next to him. "It was hard to get away tonight. The king would not go to sleep," she whispered, putting her hand on his stomach.

He offered her a sly little grin. "I wonder however you did it." Eric teased her, brushing back her hair slightly as he leaned in to kiss her very slowly. He felt a raw, primal hunger inside of him, like whenever he was with her. "Though, I suppose, you are very imaginative..."

Jorja shrugged her shoulders. "Me and the king do not sleep in the same room, you know," she said, nodding her head. "But he likes to be with me before we go to bed," she said softly before kissing him back. She moved so that she was lying on top of him.

He slid a hand down her back, finding the curve of her back. "How fortunate," Eric leaned up, kissing her slowly again. Eric looked deep into her eyes, longing for her. "Do you have anything you're needed for tomorrow morning?"

"Just breakfast at eight with the king," Jorja whispered, nodding her head as she looked into his eyes with a soft smile. Her hand moved down from his stomach to between his legs and slowly started to rub him. "MMmm...I want you my love," she whispered into his ear softly.

Back
Top Bottom