Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Long Term – Star Wars, Mass Effect, Harry Potter [looking for F]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dunkirk

Planetoid
Please do not post in this thread. Send me a PM instead

Hi there, and thanks for your interest. Just as you, I am a huge fan of the three franchises and like many people I would love to set a role play in one of those awesome settings. I am mainly looking for to create an own story in the mentioned setting that complements to the canon. I am not looking for to play a leading part during the major events of the stories, revise canon proceedings nor playing in a hyper-sexualized version of those three worlds, however.

Star Wars
Era: Old Republic, Rise of the Empire (4000BBY-0BBY)

Characters:I will play OCs (mostly human, but also alien in some cases), and thus prefer playing with other OCs. There is, however, a short list of – mainly secondary – characters I am willing to play with. Feel free to ask me for the list, I do not bite. The exact kind of character depends on both story and your choice of character.

Plot:There is no fix plot as of yet, because I like adapting them to my particular partners and their preferences. If you are, however, looking for one of the two classics (Sith/Jedi or Master/Apprentice) I might have to disappoint you. There are so much more possible pairings than the above mentioned and so much more to do than catering the traditional.

Mass Effect
Era: between the Skyllian Blitz (2176CE) and the end of ME2 story arc (2186CE)

Characters: I will play OCs (Human or Turian), and thus prefer playing with other OCs. Again there is, however, a short list of canonic characters I am willing to play with. I usually play military trained characters, operating in legal gray areas, trying to get by.

Plot: There is no fix plot as of yet, because I like adapting them to my particular partners and their preferences. There is, however, a strong preference for the Terminus systems on my side and thus the story will be probably based around these parts of the galaxy as well as the more shady sides of the galactic society.

Harry Potter
Era: contemporary (2010s)

Characters: In this setting, and especially in this setting, I will exclusively play OCs! In this setting I am less particular when it comes to playing with canonic characters, but I won’t ask of you what I am not willing to do!

Plot: Just as mentioned before, I will make up & adapt the plot after talking to you and asking a few questions. Death Eater loyalists and Pureblood fanatics might be a theme in the story, even though the Dark Lord has finally been overthrown years ago.

Misc. Even if I don’t mind, I would prefer if this was not a school scene. There’s so much more in the world of Harry Potter than just Hogwarts – and the school could still be part of any other kind of story. Since this story takes place after the end of the events of the book I am more willing to make alterations to the canon.

A few more Things.
There are a few things I would love to see, but I won’t ask you for it.
Those things include you playing as female alien (Star Wars, Mass Effect) or a mature, human woman in any of the three settings.
There are a few things I ask of you, but with the necessary respect.
Those things include knowing the lore, but also knowing that the lore is no everything and that everyone makes mistakes, interprets things differently or simply forgets one thing or another.
There are also a few things I hate to see, and I kindly ask you to desist from ‘em.
Those things first and foremost include being a militant fangirl. We all are fangirls (even the guys) but it should not impair your skills to write a good story or cloud your judgment. If my character, for example, happens to dislike, hate or don’t care about any of the canon characters, it’s part of the story, not flaming or hating. End of the story!
The second thing is Mary Sueing. It’s boring if your character has little to no flaws or weaknesses). It’s tiring to see characters with skills far above those of a (highly) trained professional, especially when it’s more than one skill they have mastered beyond comparison. But what I really abhor is playing with chosen ones, Übermenschen, or miraculous saviors/evil overlords, as well as the long-lost relatives of major canon characters.

A list of my kinks. The character depicted in the profile is mostly unrelated to the stories in this ad.

Plots & Pairings - Harry Potter

1. My character is a bounty hunter. He does not, however, chases convicts or felons but books. Most of them are antique and quite valuable to the right collectors. Hard to obtain but harmless. Others, however, are far more than exquisite collectables. They contain dark, disturbing truths and we all know how dangerous such books can be in the wrong hands. Recently and without knowing, my character is chasing one of those books. What’s even worse, he does not know whether his client is an eccentric bibliophile or a dark wizard with likewise dark scheme.
This story is more of a classic adventure and a treasure hunt, set in the Potter-verse. Possible erotic pairings include:

Hero/sidekick (e.g. the bounty hunter and an assistant who gets dragged along, rather than joining the treasure hunt on her own)

Partner/partner (i.e. the treasure seeker teams up with another professional in order to achieve a common goal

Hero/rival (i.e. both of us are seeking for the book, but not on the same side.

2. After more than 15 years of apparent peace a new wave of hatred and unrest swashes over the Wizzarding World. Former Death Eaters and Pure Blood loyalists have gained a new foothold amongst the people and their advance seems to be unstoppable. Their influence reaches far, even up to various wizard governments, especially in Europe.
The story starts, right after the bad guys have made their “glorious” return and follows their advance to more and more power – and ends with their inevitable fall. Or their shattering success…
The plot is relatively open, and both political and social unrest are the center of attention of the non-sexual part of the story. A lot of possible erotic pairings, making use of the unstable background, come to mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom