Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Any males seeking LONG TERM/TABOO ROMANCE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flamette

Queen of Obscure Pairings
Good day. :) My name is Amy and this little thread.
-----
Table of Content
1. ABOUT ME
2.ROLEPLAY REQUIREMENTS
3.MY LEANINGS/FETISHES
4. ROLEPLAY LISTINGS
---------

1. ABOUT ME
TBA

2. ROLEPLAY REQUIREMENTS
Seeking Older Males expedience roleplayers. I want one on one, ' Hard Core Roleplayers', action. One's that always need their daily fix, just like I.
Who loves to escape reality. Who love to write their own world. Or one's caring to add to my own world.

Seeing as I do ' One on One ' roleplays It goes without saying, that we both will have to play multiple characters.

I only do long terms. I'm in this for the long run, while seeking long lasting friendships. And who knows, I know this may not be a dating site but things could/can happen down the road.

No one liners. A love detailed paragraphs. And if you're on roll, all the better. I absolutely love it, when my partner ends up writing a “novel” gives me more to work with.
I'm not a Grammar Nazi. I merely require your writing to be readable. Clear and understandable.

-----------

3. MY LEANINGS/FETISHES
(My F-list in full - https://www.f-list.net/c/espresso

Ageplay. Older Man/Younger woman. Broader-lining taboo territory
Supernatural x Human couplings
Alien x Human (for one certain RP)
Anthro x human:
- Preferably -
- Rat x Human
- Moth x Human
- Spider x Human
Settings
- Preferably -
A Fantasy like Victorian/Edwardian
Other worldly like land/domain/dimension
Medieval settings
Pretty much anything not modern
Themes/Plots
- My Alter-Ego is always a virgin and 17 of age at the start.
- Orphaned
- Unfeeling, self servicing parents wishing to live their unfulfilled life through their child. Leaving the tall, dark and handsome “ villain” to come to her aid. Or living her to seek out this unknown man.
- Force Marriages
- “Male Character's” ' Pet ' or Lover (I most lend towards more lover, then pet)
- “Male Character” awakens alter-ego's darker/badder side
- True good to honest romance
- Romantic fluff
- I love dark humor and off the wall nonsense.
-----------------------

4. ROLEPLAY LISTINGS
(For further information on rps listed below connect me. I will then provided all the required images/face claims, quick personally refs for said characters.

Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse
The Exploits and struggles of Lord Death, himself and his 'Brothers' Famine, War and Pestilence. Trying to live their immortal lives as best as they know how to. While helping Death rise his slightly rebellious teenage daughter, Flamette.

But high jinxes and misadventures are never to far away. Like War opening up Pandora's box. Flamette wanting to bake cookies and how something will always go terribly wrong, without fail. Famine's fancy dinner parties, or his know obsession, Aham!..Hobby of designing clothing and always fixed on the latest fashions. All the while social society rules FAR TO SERIOUS! To the point were its laughable. All wrapped up with one of Pestilence's latest experiments gone a rye. Leaving Death to always play the referee. YEP! Never a dull day, in this extended family's life.

What am seeking here/ A few highlights
- For you to play all four horseman. I will provide face claims and a quick personally ref.

- Pestilence has a thing for his “ niece” since she was little girl, a bit of loli-complex(but wasn't actually sexually attracted to her, in those days) but now 17 he tries harder, (is more forward, when Daddy and the others not around. Sometimes risks it, when they are near, as well) However! Pest does deeply and utterly love this girl. There was time Flamette felt the same for him. However a now older Flamette still has a longing for him, but even if they not blood she still feels it's a bit awkward. Will Pest win in the end?...Yes.

- This will be a centered fantasy/quest like themes/battle scenes. Along with random filler plots/scenes.

Dracula Reborn
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=53564

A King and his Lady
Anthro Rat x Human base. Base around a What if to “Tale of Despereaux” In which the Rat King, Botticelli didn't die and that the cat did not eat him. Instead the cat manged to escape and fled to the ally ways of Dor. There a young woman by the name of Mina found the old rat and nursed him back to health. Botticelli begins to questions many things, though quickly dubbing her "My Angel"

Botticelli dose ends up seeking away, returning to his kingdom and reclaims his throne. Once that is done he tells his subjects about the girl. Slowly becoming obsessed with Mina.

She is unaware how he lurks in the shadows, watching her, Lusting for her. He wants her for his collection of pretty things. To be his Queen. after all he did..."Rat is a Rat, it doesn't matter where you come from"(..and seeing how she acts to her own humanity it's clear she is better off with him) Nursing him back to health has struck a nerve in him. She has removed the cobwebs from his black heart and as brought it back to a steady beat. He shall go has far as he can. Try, as hard as he can to open her eyes. To make her see, she was born to be his "Angel" To be the perfect Rat Queen. And What Botticelli, wants he gets.. It's time for the King to claim his Queen.

- Mina will be made “fun size” for Botticelli's amusement, with the help of “Ratty” Rat world's count Alchemist.

- Despo will make an appearances, no doubt. As Mina is a Damsel in Distress after all, meaning some back and forth conflict between Despo and Botticelli, again.

- Princess Pea will end up being turned a mouse. It will allow us to also explore the relationship Pea x Despo never could have

A Princess and her Alchemist (A sequel to “A King and His Lady”)
(This is set some time after Botticelli/Mina's tale. But yes, the old rat ended up winning Mina's heart in the end. This can be played a sequel or a stand alone rp )
Some time has past for Botticelli and Mina, after their fated meeting. And King and Queen have give forth an heir. Even if she is female. Maybe Rat's just don't care what gender an heir has to be, unlike certain human ruling monarchs do. Just as long as it's royal blood. Who knows.

Princess Thistle, of course is not like normal rats. After all she is a hybrid, with human and rat features mixed. She sometimes wonder, if she wasn't Botticelli's daughter how would she fare in this world?
She does know without a shadow of a doubt she knows her dear friend(and secret crush Ratty), as her back. The quirky and slightly off court Alchemist. Who had his share of fighting off one to many cats, and being caught in rat traps. She is helping him with his shuttering, whispering and thinking before he speaks is a big help. Ratty fights everything in his nature to be good. He wants her just as badly as his princess wants him, if not more.

But now much will be challenged, as suitors are coming a calling.

*Here is size ref, for Ratty/Thistle - http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/082/3/0/r_a_z_z_l_e__by_obscurepairing-d7bb488.png
Ratty - http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2014/082/a/6/anthro_ala_eah__ratty_by_mandigao-d7bairy.png
Thistle - http://th08.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2014/054/8/4/eah_comission__thisle__daughter_of_the_rat_king_by_mandigao-d77pcui.png

- for you to play Ratty and I Thistle. (while we also play Mina/Botty as well)
- Giving him her virginity, so no forced husband, or suitor can get it first. As Thistle deeply loves him. Wanting man who she thinks truly is worthy to have her, all of her.
- Cute random said/filler plots. Of mine, or my partner's choice
- Thistle, is more of human/Anthro hybrid. Which am also playing with idea..but not sure yet, meaning she can't reproduce. (Like many hybrids) But am sure Ratty has a potion for that too.

Time Bandits(A fan's sequel base of Terry Gilliam's Cult Classic)
Kevin has been living with his grandparents since the strange and untimely death of his parents. His doctors believe he made up a fantasy world to cope with the accident, in shock over the incident. According to them, the Bandits and his insane time-traveling adventure was an escape from reality, a way to shut himself away so as not to face what he lost.

Now in his late teens, Kevin believes the doctors, and still takes medication to deal with his trauma. But when he gets a few visitors while working on group therapy homework, Kevin begins to question his sanity.

The Bandits are back, and planning to get rich again. The same way. Old habits die hard, after all. But the fates work in mysterious ways. They had never planned to find Kevin again, and yet they fell straight through his roof, and the now-teenage boy finds himself whisked away on another whirlwind adventure.

It seems there is another map hiding somewhere amongst the eras, claimed to be the property of one of history’s famous philosophers. And a race is on to find out who it is.

And, what they don’t know, is that they will need Kevin, and all the help that they can get, from every era. Evil has managed to recreate himself. He’s back to his wickedness, and flanked by henchmen and a new creation he dubs his “daughter”, Amaranth.

This time, it’s personal.

* Her profile/image (and information on her's/Evil's relationship) can be found here. http://www.deviantart.com/art/TIME-BANDITS-Amaranth-274147222

-Just as off the wall crazy as the actual film was, with plot.
- Along with some Evil x Ama action.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom