Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mike's Search for Partners

Status
Not open for further replies.

BroSlayer20

Planetoid
Hello, my name is Mike Cheng. I enjoy doing both long-term and short-term role-plays, although I do prefer long-term role-plays. My favorite role-play perspective is the first-person perspective, although I am capable of writing in the third-person perspective. I don't role-play via the forums; only Skype, Yim, PMs, or F-List chats will I do.
Here are my general plot ideas, although you are free to contact me and suggest some different ones.

Stern Mother/Rebellious Son
The idea is that we have two main characters: a mother in the 30s-40s range and a son who is currently having trouble in school. The main issue is with his grades, and the mother, upon finding out his grades, gets somewhat peeved. Now, she is not the kind of mother who gets overly mad, although she does have high expectations, and wishes for her son to have a good future. As a result of this, she confronts her son and sets up studying sessions which she monitors. During the studying sessions, there are rules that are placed: No video games, no tv, no computer, pay attention to material at all times. The first day of studying will be frustrating, but bearable. The second day will be more frustrating, and some rule breaking will happen, but no huge issues there either. By the third day, the son and mother will have a fight, and the son will storm to his room, locking it. Revenge follows.

Christian Mother/Christian Summer Camp
Mother is a religious woman, and so is the father. The family goes to church every Sunday and frequently does community service. The son, despite being part of the family, does not care much for church nor the community service, although that lack of enthusiasm for service is due to frequency rather than for his lack if religious zeal. One day, during the summer, the church offers the family a christian summer camp trip. The whole family is able join if they wished to, and that is what they did. At the camp, they must share a cabin with 2 other families, and the mother and son must share one bunk together, due to the density of the inhabitance. Needless to say, the environment causes some naughty stuff to happen, and the mother is very much against many of them.

Son's Embarrassing Condition
Mike's body has been undergoing something odd as of late;His boner never disappears once erected. For three days he has had a raging hard-on, but no matter how much he masturbated, he could not cum or get it to subside. The mother was worried and took him to a doctor to get checked. There is no cure to let him lead a totally normal life, but what has been found is that if someone else were to help him with his needs, then he would be able to relieve himself and become flaccid again.
Optional: The mother and father have been divorced ever since the mother accepted that she was a lesbian. Why did she marry the father in the first place? She was raised in the belief that homosexuality was wrong. Now she is married to another woman, both of them looking after the son. (Skype or any other way of group communication would be nice if two people were to choose the roles of one of the two parents. If one person can fill two roles, then that'll be great too.)

Shy Neighbor Girl
Mike is living in an apartment complex and frequently crosses a rather shy girl. He's lived in the building for some time, and encountered that girl for some time. Now, he has a crush on her, but he doesn't really know how to express it himself. One day, he attempts to befriend her and ends up getting her flustered. This is due to her shyness, but he mistakes it as her liking him back, and he begins getting bolder with his "befriending".

Femboy and Bully
The main focus is on a femboy and his bully. The gist is this: The femboy has always been mistaken for a girl as a young child, although once puberty hit, it got even worse. While his voice did indeed change, getting huskier, it was even more feminine. His hips and thighs too changed, gaining a great deal more mass, and his chest grew somewhat soft. The most dramatic change of all, however, is in his penis size; It grew to a flaccid length of 7 inches and an erect length of 11 inches. The girth changed too, the diameter increasing to a thickness of 4 inches. Due to these extreme changes, he became a target of bullies, the cruelest of all being a neighbor boy. By the 11th year of highschool, the bullying became so bad that he dropped out of school to get homeschooled, although the neighbor boy still tries to find ways to harass him. One day, they both encounter each other in a more secluded area of the neighborhood, the femboy having been doing chores and the bully having stalked him.

Detention/After-school Tutoring
Detention: Mike is a kid who fools off all the time in classes, and he often gets in trouble. This year he is in the class of one of the strictest teachers in his school, and he ends up getting piling up a weeks worth of detention to get done. Looks like he and the teacher will be spending sometime after-school together...
After-school Tutoring: Mike is the same as the above, but instead of getting in trouble with a strict teacher, he is approached by a kind and caring teacher. This one asks him to meet her after-school to help improve his grades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom