Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Male/s to RP with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alisaadi

Moon
Sorry everyone! I am no longer able to rp. My free time has shrunk to nada. I will keep this place bookmarked though if I ever do.

I'm looking for 1x1, group, SL(storyline), Non-SL,Long-term, short-term, one time, Dom, Furry/Other, male/s characters to play with.

I am a multi-para, between one to three and can do less or more depending on mood. I prefer my rp partner/s to do multi also, but am willing to have less/more. I am very detailed oriented when it comes to doing the act of sex in my rps, so if you want something like a wham-bam-thankyou-mam, I need to know ahead of time. I enjoy building up the tension before letting it out with curling toes and fireworks behind eyes. ^.~

I have a full time job, so I may not be online for long periods of time. Here is my F-list and my characters. If the characters I have not to your liking, I am willing to make one up for you. I am working on getting an instant message to have for rping. If your interested, please either PM me or respond back in here. Thanks!

UPDATE: 4/8/14!
My plate is now full. I will tell you all when there is an open spot/s. Thank you!

I have added some new characters! *Ril-tia is taken at this time* I am also still working on getting an instant messaging system to rp that way. I do have to say this, my weekends are busy, so I will not be on during then. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom