Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alisaadi's Characters (ALL)

Alisaadi

Moon
Sorry everyone! I am no longer able to rp. My free time has shrunk to nada. I will keep this place bookmarked though if I ever do.

Hello all and welcome to my characters! This is where any and all of them will be posted. I have a few already made characters, but I am willing to make one if you prefer a different type. We can talk about it via PMs. If your interested, feel free to contact me at any time!
Please do note: DON"T post in here! Thank you!
*Character Skeleton for Requests*
Orientation:
Species:
Height:
Build:
Hair:
Weight:
Body type:
Personality:
Partner/Mate/Lover:
Pet/Slave:
Master/Mistress/Owner:
Relationship:
Body modifications:
Fur/scale/skin color:
Apparent Age:​

Alisaadi

[TAKEN:eek:valteenies]
med_gallery_99794_509_27762.jpg

gallery_99794_509_50117.jpg

Nickname: Ali, Alisa, Saadi
Sexuality: Straight (Sorry ladies, she doesn't swing that way.)
Height: 5’3
Weight: 125
Body Build: Slender~ went for toning, not mass
Body Sizes: C~36DD W~27.5 H~40
Complexion: Fair
Hair Color: Black with tones of red
Hair Length: Down near ass.
Eye Color: Varying shades of red.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

med_gallery_99794_509_11228.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Marital Status: Single
Species: Human
Personality: Impulsive, lusty, aggressive and loves destruction.

med_gallery_99794_509_11537.jpg

Xue-Lin Zhu

[TAKEN:BennyQ]
#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~
0675d67c-1887-4512-9c2e-4e13649c8ecb.jpg

Name:Xue-Lin Zhu
(Beautiful Snow Jade)
Nickname:Jade, Snow
Race:Human
(Soul of a Eastern Celestial Dragon)
Height:Five foot
Weight:One twenty
Skin:porcelain white, smooth
Hair:White/Silver
[7ft long, keeps most of it pulled back.]
Eyes:Bright Gold
Frame:petite and slim
Markings:
Dragon tattoo(look in other for more details) and a singe diamond mark(pearl) in the center of her forehead.
Orientation: Straight

Lord/Master/:
Title:
Collar:

Personality:
•Personality Trait 1: Demure
•Personality Trait 2:Submissive
•Personality Trait 3: Non-confrontational
•Personality Trait 4: Level
•Personality Trait 5: Caring

Weakness(s):
She is culturally inclined to listen and be submissive to *all* males and the females who are higher ranked she is. Has no clue on how to fight. Some things she wont do unless a higher up starts first. (Eating, sitting down, ect for example)

Main Abilities:
*these are ALL unknown to Xue at the moment*
All Water element control(Lakes, rivers, seas, ect). The pearl(the gold mark) can heal all wounds.
Side Abilities:
Bringer of luck and power.
Other:
Quite and unassuming like a good Chinese female was in her time. Does not like to draw attention to herself, though her hair and eyes do that anyways. Will avoid fights like a plague due to having no idea how to protect herself, the Dragon only does so when there is no other choice. Walks with small graceful lady-like steps, posture is always straight and held correctly. Her body moves in flowing motions and her voice is soft like a chime of a bell. Avoids wearing pants and prefers clothing that is not formfitting. The dragon ‘tattoo’ moves all over her body, it can also shrink and expand its size. It is silver with golden, whiskers, horns, claws and the pearl is the same color

Bio:
Background~general:
She is a distant relative to the Chinese Emperor (original name being Zhu but changed to Ming) and was not fond of the court life-style. When she turned 15, the royal Seal Dragon chose her, which caused the rest of her family to try to kill, marry, or impregnate her. She ran and hid as long as she could but when they finally caught up to her, the Seal Dragon ripped open a portal to an alternate era, dropping her into the unknown.

Background~Un-known to her and others:
The Dragon that is actually Xues' soul. It was said that a child would be borne in the household of Zhu, Dragon Blessed, and the Seal would act like the catalyst to awaken the dragon Soul in the child.

She stops sipping the tea and seems to shrink into herself as he asks her to continue her story. She sets the cup back and clenches her hands together before sitting straight and staring out the window. Several heart beats pass before she starts to speak in a soft voice. "I am a distant relative to the Ming Emperor where I come from." She takes a deep breath and continues, " I usually am never at the palace, but for some reason my parents were called in and they brought me along."

"I was sitting out in a forest that was near the castle and had ended up finding a river somewhere in it. Since I am not a fan of clothes from the nobles I had left most of my layers hanging off from a tree near the beginning and was wandering with one layer and the under-kimono on. As I walked closer to the river I saw something shining off to my right. I walked over to it and picked it up, glancing over it, I saw that it was a jade seal of some-type."

"As I was looking at it a shadow had formed over me and I looked up to see what it was. It was a Dragon...one with silver glittering scales and golden whiskers and horns. It spoke to me, saying that the time has come and that I was ready. The seal started to glow and burn my hands and I tried to drop it but could not. It pulled me so I was hovering off of the ground and the Dragon suddenly dived at it. I blacked out and only woke up when it started to rain."

"I looked around for the Dragon but could not find it, so I decided to go back, redressed in my layers and went back to the castle. When I got there I was told that my parents were done with the meeting and that they were waiting on me. When I got there they sat me down and told me that I had basically been bought from them and was to become the Emperors sixteenth wife."

"I was dazed for three days as they started to get the wedding ready. It was then that the Emperor's Seal was found missing and His Highness was furious! He had the town ripped upside down and the castle searched for months before he decided that the wedding was to be pushed up to tomorrow. I was terrified at that, and angry at the fact that my parents sold me off, but had no way of not going through it. He said that my family would be stripped of any titles and then paraded naked through the town before they would be executed by quartering if I did not marry him.

So the next day I was married and that night was to become a woman....least that was what would have happened if the Seal Dragon had not activated that night. The Emperor saw as my body glowed and a dragon tattoo in the same likeness as the dragon I saw appeared on me. Once he had gotten over his shock he grabbed me by my now white long hair and dragged me through the castle naked into a storage room. He threw me in and locked the door. I was there for god only knows how long before the Seal was completely settled into my soul. Angry at my treatment, the Dragon then caused a huge windstorm that cracked my walls open."

"I fled as far and as fast as I could, not noticing that I was clothed and physically different." Here she pauses and takes several sips of tea. "As I fled, the guards tried to capture me but the Dragon kept a part of the windstorm wrapped around me. I went towards the forest and river that I had first met the Dragon and as I was chased waded into it. The Dragon told me to stop and as I did he formed a water bubble around us and used it to transport us miles away from the castle." Again she pauses, this time in memory of what had happened. Shaking her head after several minuets, she turns towards him. "There is more, but basically I was on the run from there on, any close encounters, the Dragon used its powers to escape using the nature around us. My appearance was not noted until we stopped and left the water bubble from the first time."

Tsukimoriko

WIP
══════
General
══════
░Name: Tsukimoriko
(Tsuki:Moon, Mori:Forest, Ko:Child)
░Age:Unknown
(appears 25)
░Race: Kitsune
(Is a Nogitsune aka Wild Fox)
White Arctic Kitsune(Vulpes lagopus) with a recessive gene. (Reason for her white hair and blue eyes)
░Tails: Unknown
(Keeps her amount hidden)
░Gender: Female
░Sexuality: Straight
░Height: 5 ft
░Weight: 135
░Body Build: Curvy
░Body Size: C~36D W~26 H~40
░Fur Color and type: White and thick
░Hair Color: White with some black at the ends.
░Hair Length: Down near ass right now
░Eye Color: Bright sliver blue
░Home: None.
░Occupation: Wanderer/Thief/Rouge for hire
photo-101515.jpg

═════
Abilities
═════
░Fox-Fire
This is something that she normally should not be able to make, due to the fact that her neither her mother, and supposedly her father, had it. She trained for it, and as such, she can use it. The flames are an odd silver-white color, and they at first burn the victim before suddenly freezing them. A person can dodge them, but any weapons shall just go straight on through. The flames have a mesmerizing motion to them, so if a person was to look at them for too long, they will be drawn to either follow the flames, or to touch them.
░Shape-Shifting
She can shift into many different types of things, but if she has to keep the body mass similar to her natural forms. She can not force her body to become taller/shorter, more/less muscular, ect, ect. She can easily change her skin, hair, eyes, nails, and face though. The forms she uses the most is her animal fox form, kitsune human form and a normal human.
░Illusions
The illusions she can form are perfect. They can be touched, smelled, eaten(in the case of food and drinks), and even heard. The only way that one can see through them is if she decides to let the illusion go, her FULL attention is taken away from controlling it, or when the illusion goes out of her reach.

═════
Family
═════
░Mother: Lenia (Dead, killed)
░Father: Unknown, was a lone kitsune passing through.

Řił-tiα

[TAKEN:RaidenTheRipper]
*This character is to be used for a parasitic host idea, hence the photo below*
the_grey_dress_by_sakimichan-d4s2qb7.jpg

-Ϊփ†փ†փ†փ†փ†փ†փΪ-Ϊփ†փ†փ†փ†փ†փ†փΪ-Ϊփ†փ†փ†փ†փ†փ†փΪ-
փName: Řił-tiα
փAge: 150ish.
փHeight:5'6
փWeight:120
փFrame: Slim
փRace: Sun Elf(Tel’Quessir)
փHair: Fire-orange
փEyes: Bright blue.
փMarkings:
փDOB: Doesn't remember the exact date, knows it was sometime in the fall season.
փPOB: Toril.
փHome:Wanderer of Prime Material Plane
փMarital Status:Single
փMate: None
փChildren:None
փSexual Preference: Straight
փFamily: Alive, didn't want to have anything to do with her after she left home though.

Personality: Patient and deliberate in most of what she does, she demonstrates an orderly nature uncommon to most. Rushing is out of her nature, unless their is a reason for it, and while less versatile than most races, she has a mastery of whatever she applies herself to.Inner peace and serenity cause her to focus more clearly on the task at hand and is not easily excited. She lacks the greed that sometimes characterizes other races. Her kind usually take pleasure in things that have more endurance, such as the arts or the honing of one’s skills.

Racial Characteristics
†Immunity to magic sleep effects, due to not sleeping but “trance.” During this state, she is partially aware of surroundings and achieve the same results as a human might through sleeping in roughly two thirds the time.

†Is supremely aware of her surroundings, with more potent senses of sight and sound than humans.

†Low-light vision: Can see twice as far as a human in starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of shadowy illumination. She retains the ability to distinguish color and detail under these conditions.

†Proficient with the longsword, rapier, longbow, composite longbow, shortbow, and composite shortbow, daggers and Spellfire.
*****Spellfire is a rare magical power highly coveted by many, as it allows the user to absorb spells cast at them, internally convert it to raw magical energy, and then use it in myriad ways.*****

Class-Bladesinger
†Bladesingers are one who have blended art, swordplay, and arcane magic into a seamless whole.
†Unlike the martial arts of other races, the elven fighting style, also known as the bladesong, emphasizes beauty and economy of movement over sheer destructive power. However, the elven bladesong is deceptively dangerous, for all its seeming gentleness and apparent grace.

†The bladesong is a primarily defensive style of combat, with devastating strikes considered less important than a superior guard position. From this superior defensive posture, magical attacks and spells may be used without fear of successful counter-attack.

†Bladesong is named such for several reasons. The first and most obvious is because of the whistling of the blade as it slices through the air when this style of fighting is used. The second is for the haunting, wordless tune many of its practitioners sing as they fight.

†Those who practice the bladesong appear as if they are dancing when they fight. Their movements seem misleadingly slow and elegant, deflecting opponents' blades while lazily drifting back to score hits themselves. The technique requires, above all, misdirection and subtlety. The bladesingers do not believe in smashing blows or strong and crushing offense, but rather in guiding their opponents to anticipate a different attack entirely, thus overbalancing the foe and making him seem clumsy.
-Ϊփ†փ†փ†փ†փ†փ†փΪ-Ϊփ†փ†փ†փ†փ†փ†փΪ-Ϊփ†փ†փ†փ†փ†փ†փΪ-​

Scherezade

[TAKEN:batman4560]
Scherezade_by_GENZOMAN.jpg

Name: Scherezade
Sexuality: Straight
Height: 5’5
Weight: 145
Body Build: Curvy
Body Sizes: C~34DD W~23.5 H~36
Complexion: Fair
Hair Color: Black with tones blue
Hair Length: to her hips
Eye Color: Grey
Species:Human
Partner/Mate/Lover: None
Family:Doesn't talk about if she has any.

Helena Ancharia

[TAKEN:sexywriter777]
cae7d114cd67e6006d6ce5cf0bdd63f0eeb2a032.jpg
Name: Helena Ancharia
Height:5'5
Weight:120
Frame: Slim
Race: Human
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Slate Blue-grey
Markings:None
Home:Rome
Marital Status:Single
Sexual Preference: Straight
Family: Alive, but very distant due to having many siblings. She herself is the middle female, seventh child out of thirteen.

Back
Top Bottom