Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dominate Male, looking for some Female victims. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draven Blackstorm

Planetoid
Introductions

Hello citizens of Blue Moon, my name is Draven Blackstorm. I come here seeking new play toys for my own twisted fantasies. I am looking for detailed writers that can give me more then a simple sentence. Like many here, I tend to match what I am given. Currently I am only looking for short term stories but can be convinced to do long term if our writing styles mess well.

I enjoy playing all different types of characters. I prefer dark themed stories that let me play both a hero and villain. I believe that most great stories have a balance of good and evil.

Being a gamer, I would love to be able to play a story based off my favorite games. I enjoy to do this with more then just games, so book lovers feel welcomed too. I don't play cannon's but I do like to borrow the world, and make it my own. Please be able to write more in a couple lines. I tend to write a few paragraphs, and try to match what I am given. Also, I tend to play the DM in most role plays. So if you have a character your just dying to toss into my twisted dark playground you more them welcome and please enter at your own risk.

On a side note. I am looking for partners that can give me at least a couple paragraphs per post.

Here is a small list of games I enjoy:

*Fall Out
*BioShock
*Resident Evil
*Assassin's Creed
*Mass Effect
*Dragon Age
*Elder Scrolls
*Last of Us
*Overwatch
*World of Warcraft

( Many others, don't be afraid to ask )

List of books and movies:

*Hunger Games
*Harry Potter
*The Walking Dead
*Kick Ass
*Disney Princess - Bad Ending
*Marvel/DC

Pairings:

Dark Knight/Princess
Hunter/Huntress
Gang/Superheroine
Horny Store Owner/Thief

A few of my favorite kinks:
Non-Con
Force
Bad Endings
Blackmail
FaceFucking
Gangbangs
Detail

A few no's
MxM
Furries
Incest
Bathroom Play
One liners

Please send me a PM, if you are interested in playing or want to toss a few ideas back and forth. Hope to hear from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom