Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Snowed In (Ryanmo97 and BoundBeauty)

Ryanmo97

Pulsar
Ryan Morris
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 195 lbs.
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Body Type: Athletic.

Ryan Morris was a self-made millionaire. Do to some great investments and he was able to make a lot of money and retire early. He build a cabin in the woods with all the amenities, full electricity, Satellite TV and Internet. During the rest of the year he went to town once a week for food. But, where he lived he got a lot of snow. So, instead of wasting the money to have his long driveway kept plowed he just kept it snowed shut and just stockpiled food for the winter.

Winter was closing in and he had just finished getting the last of his food. He looked out the window when he got up that morning and could see a few flakes. He saw on the news that the first winter storm of the season was closing in. That afternoon he was watching a movie and was surprised to hear a knock on his door. He opened the door to find a woman dressed in a nice tailor-made skirt suit, "Yes... Can I help you?"

Katie Barlette
Height: 5' 4"
Weight: 120lbs
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Body Type: Fit

Katie was not having her day. It was freezing but god-forbid she didn't look professional. People would laugh if a "college student" were attempting to be someone of high profile, but this interview would definitely make her career gold. She exhaled slowly, trying not to shiver as she stood at the front door of the large estate. She looked out as the place seemed to start snowing. Hopefully it wasn't a huge ordeal and she'd be out within a couple of hours. She held a couple binders in her arms, along with a large black purse carrying recorder and other interviewing devices.

When the man answered the door, she was partly breathless, and also partly warmer. Whew, money did well for a man. She cleared her throat and explained, "Yes, I'm Katie Barlette. I was sent here to do an interview about your career and history. It's an honor to actually meet you, Mr. Morris." She explained, taking a while to free out a hand to extend to him. Trying not to shake from the cold, and keep her voice steady.

Ryan shook the young woman's hand.... "I see... Please come in..." Ryan was a bit surprised that someone would track him down for an interview. He didn't think he was special. But, if someone was willing to take the time to track him down... The least he could do was talk to her...

He let her inside and they walked into the living room/dinning room. There was a fireplace on one wall with a big couch and on another was a 42" flat screen TV with another couch in front of it. The floor was all hardwood with some rugs in front of the couches. There was a good sized dinning room set in the dinning room area of the rather large room. "Have a seat by the fireplace so you can get warmed up... May I get you something to drink before we start?"

Katie visually seemed to relax as she entered the large place. It was warm, which was a nice contrast to her tensing muscles. The place was amazing, and quite spacious. She wondered if he was the only one who lived here. It'd be crazy to have this much space and be all alone. She smiled, sitting next to the fire place as she fixed her skirt prior to sitting. She crossed her legs and looked around once more until her eyes fell onto him. "Oh, um... no thanks. I'm fine." She didn't want to be a bother. After all, she felt already intruding to ask him various questions of his life. "You have a lovely place." She commented.

The brunette took in a breath before getting out her sheet for note-taking where some questions were already scribbled out. "Do you mind if I record the interview?"

Ryan smiled as he looked at the young woman sitting on his couch. It had been quite awhile since he was with a woman but she wasn't there for that. When she said she didn't want anything to drink he said, "OK..." He then sat down.

When she complemented his place he said, "Thank you... I love it here. It's so peaceful and quiet."

He picked up his coffee from off the coffee table. When she asked if she could record the interview he said, "Feel free..." he took a sip of coffee, "So Miss Barlette... Where would you like to start?"

"I'll be starting near your childhood, and working through when your career accelerated to where you are now, and of course, everyone is curious as to what you've been up to nowadays now that you're retired. If at any time you want to stop the interview, just let me know." She said with a nod.

Katie smiled at him and then took in a breath as she pressed the recording button on her recorder. She looked through a few of her papers, and looked back up at him. "What did you want to be when you were growing up?" She asked, figuring she'd start off with the lighter questions before she got into the more invasive questions.

It was even something she was curious about. Well, everyone was curious about. There seemed to be so many secrets behind this man's profile, it was exciting to be finally getting some answers.

Ryan listened to Katie's plan for the interview. It sounded good to him. He sat back and waited for her to start.

"What did you want to be when you were growing up?"

Ryan thought for a moments, "Oh... you know usual stuff... astronaut, train engineer, policeman, fire fighter... But, I must say... my number one dream job as a kid was Game Show Host... But you know things change as you grow up." Ryan took a sip of coffee.

Katie laughed slightly, and shifted in her seat. A game show host was certainly a new one. "Walk me through the first time you realized how successful your career was about to become."

She pulled a piece of brown hair behind her ear as she looked over at him. "What was your inspiration for your business launch?"

Ryan smiled at Katie's laugh. "Walk me through the first time you realized how successful your career was about to become."

"I guess it was when the housing bubble burst... Many times over the years I had the chance to get in on the housing market... But, it just didn't seem safe to me... As it turned out I was right... A gained a lot of trust that day and I gained a lot of clients."

"What was your inspiration for your business launch?"

"I wanted to make my own way... I wanted to do better than my parents. Don't take me wrong, I had a wonderful childhood, but we were lower middle class, I wanted something more."

The interview went on for a while, the two laughed at some things, even participated in small talk. Katie was relaxed around him and was excited to see how this was going to help the papers. She had asked some personal questions, but primarily only business-related as far as education, risky choices, and various other tips and tricks to getting through the business market alive.

"So now you're retired... at 35? What are your days filled with now? What are some of your hobbies?"

Ryan smiled as they laughed and talked. Ryan was enjoying being around Katie. He looked out the window and saw it start to snow harder. He hoped she would be able to get out when it was time for her to go. "Well... I like to read, watch Movies, and TV. When, the snow is gone, I like to go hiking in the woods. I just relax and enjoy everyday as much as I can. I do admit I check my investments once a day. But, I only have a small amount of my fortune invested. Most of it is in the bank. That way I can just relax and enjoy my retirement."

Katie smiled and as Ryan looked out the window, so did Katie. Her lips parted slightly at the amount of snow that had taken over the streets. "I really appreciate this time for the interview, but I think it's best if I head out sooner rather than later." She said, having to end the recorder and slipped it into her purse. "But I really, really appreciate the opportunity." She said, as she stood up and adjusted her blouse.

Ryan stood up, as well. "It was nice having you here, Katie. I really enjoyed myself..." He walked her to the door, "Be careful out there..." Ryan lived far in the mountains, they got a lot of snow. Plus, he didn't have any neighbors.

Katie was slightly star-struck. Perhaps it was the way he carried himself, he way he walked, and she'd be lying if she didn't catch a glimpse of his back side when he turned around when the two got up. Such a shame the man was single. She wondered why, but then again, asking "Why do you think you're still single?" to a man who stuck himself in isolation was kind of a redundant question.

She smiled at him and nodded, "Will do." And as she said that she turned and realized the stairs were ice-covered and she slipped. But, thankfully, she caught herself on the railing and she took in a breath. Okay, try not to be embarrassed. She was already feeling pathetic in the skirt she chose to wear. "I'm fine, I'm fine." She waved it off smiling. "Bye, Mr. Morris!" She said, trying not to draw anymore attention to her clumsy ways.

She made it down a few more stairs before she saw more. This wasn't as easy as it looked. Especially in her heels. She went down a couple more and just as she went to catch herself her hand slipped off of the railing and she fell down not-so-gracefully down the last four stone steps. Papers and folders melted into the snow and she laid on the ground hesitant. She hurt. It all hurt. There was a stinging sensation on her knee from when she hit it onto the stone and one of her heels were indeed broken. She had just paid them off. Shivering, she tried to get herself up from the cold snow and ground but ended up hearing a fatal tear in her skirt.

Yup. Great exit, Katie. She told herself as she wondered if there was anymore of her dignity left as she winced.

Ryan watched as Katie walked down the stairs. The snow had piled up quite a bit on the stars that led from his cabin down to the driveway. He took a step forward when she slipped the first time. But she said she was fine. He watched as she continued to walk slowly down the stairs. She had four more steps to go when she slip and landed on knees and fell face first into the snow. Ryan quickly pulled on his boots and jacket and carefully walked down the stairs. "Katie..." He said when he reached her "Are you OK? Can you walk?"

Katie didn't want the attention and wanted to brush it off, but it was hard to do with a ripped skirt, broken heels, and now a bleeding knee. The cut seemed deeper than she would've liked to admit it -- maybe that's why it stung so badly.

"I think so..." She said as she tried to get up but winced at the sharp pain. "Maybe not... I'll take your offer on something to drink -- have vodka around?" She asked, with a weak smile. It hurt. And she wasn't going to be a huge baby about it, but it was certainly something that would be stinging for a while.

Ryan helped Katie to her feet. He didn't bother picking up her papers. They were too wet and were getting buried in the snow that was falling hard. "Come on... We've got to get you inside..." He was slow Ryan helped her into the house. And sighed, "Oh man... it is getting nasty out there... I don't have any vodka... Um..." He wasn't sure what he should do next. He took her into the bathroom.

Katie winced as she walked back up the stairs with Ryan's help. She winced at the sharp pain, I wasn't fun, especially with a broken heel. She looked down at the mess her knee had become and limped to the bathroom as she then sat up on the bathroom counter. She grabbed some toilet paper and dabbed some water onto it and tried to clean around the wound, taking in a sharp breath of pain.

"I'm sorry." She was apologizing? For falling down his stairs? She was just in complete embarrassment. She then bit her tongue and sighed.

"It's just a scratch." She then tried to justify it. She ran her finger along the rip in her skirt. Great. Just great.

Ryan smiled when she apologized. "It's OK..." Ryan looked at the cut on her knee and got a large bandage and some antibacterial cream out of the medicine cabinet. He put some cream on the cut and then put the bandage on it... "You're going to have to get those wet clothes off... You don't happen to have a change of clothes in your car do you?"

Katie looked at the man and watched him tend to the cut. There were a couple of winces but nothing too excruciating. In fact, his touch was gentile and sweet. She was in the daze of his touches and where her mind was drifting when he then asked if she had a change of clothes. She went to open her mouth as if to conclude that she did have a change of clothes, but then remembered she had just taken everything out of her car prior to. She sighed and shook her head. "Nope." She said, a light shiver ripped through her body at the coldness.

"It's fine. Really, you've been a lot of help already." She said, trying to laugh it off. She looked out of the bathroom window to see the snow piling down quicker. She sighed. She wasn't going anywhere with all of that going on out there.

Ryan thought for a moment. He knew she had to get out of her clothes. She could get sick if she didn't get warmed up. He helped her off the counter... "OK... I'm going to take you upstairs to one of my guest rooms. It has a private bathroom. You can take your clothes off and I'll get you something of mine to wear... Sound good?"

Katie tried to not look so surprised. Wear Ryan Morris' clothes? BE in his clothes? She wondered if this would be a conflict of interest if she wrote about this in the paper. She could see the title now. An Innocent Interview Turned Into A Steamy Love Affair.

Whoa, Katie was getting ahead of herself. He was just being nice. Besides, she wasn't going to be leaving anytime soon. Not in this weather. She pressed her lips together and just shrugged with a nod. "I appreciate it." She was cold, and she could feel the goose bumps along her skin. "Only 'til my clothes are dry. And I promise not to fall in snow in your clothes." She tried to make a joke out of it. Joke was on her. She was a disaster.

Ryan laughed at Katie's joke about falling down in the snow. "Oh, you should probably take your shoes off before you try to climb the stairs." Ryan wrapped his arm around her waist and helped her climbed the stairs. They walked into the guest room. It was a nice sized room the bed was a full size mattress. The walls were all wood with a few simple pieces of art on the wall. There was a nice window to look out at the trees. There were a couple of nightstands and dressers. There was also a closet and a small private bathroom with nice tub and a small shower stall. "So... I'll get you some towels and dry clothes..." Ryan walked to his bedroom and got her a large dark blue sweatshirt, a matching pair of sweatpants with a drawstring that hopefully she could make small enough to fit her waist, and a pair of socks.

He walked into her room with the towels and dry clothes, "Here you are... Now, after you dry off and get changed, crawl into bed, I'll warm you up some chicken noodle soup." Ryan then walked out of the room.

Kate couldn't help but offer a small pout about her shoes. They were her favorite. One-of-a-kind. She took them off, though and made it up the stairs predominately with Ryan's help. It was hard for her not to be shocked at the "guest" room. This was just a spare room? The room was probably larger than her own apartment.

"Wow." Was all she could really say. And this guy lived alone? She took the towels and dry clothes and smiled faintly.

There goes her effort of trying to look put together and professional. Katie smiled at him and nodded. "Thanks. A lot." She said, still getting a slight shiver from the cold of her clothes sinking into her skin. She waited for him to leave before pausing to watch him leave. Mm. What a guy. What. A. Guy.

She stripped down to her bare body and walked over to the bathroom, looking at herself and her hair, which was still somewhat damp from the snow fall. She took the towel and dried it to the best of her ability before whipping down her body from the cold. The towels were warm, which was a nice contrast to the cold she had been feeling previously. She slipped into the sweatshirt as she inhaled a whiff of his scent. Ugh. It had been a while since she'd been around a guy.

Instant gratification didn't suffice -- Katie snuck another sniff. Mm.

Her hair fell over her shoulders and the sweatshirt was enough to cover what it needed to cover. The sweatpants were a nice offer, but the drawstring would make things a little too baggy. She looked at herself. She stood in a large bathroom, in the bathroom of probably the most successful-man-in-town's house. The brunette walked out of the bathroom, setting the sweatpants on the dresser before climbing into the crisp sheets of the bed. It was comfortable, and she felt so strange staying at practically a stranger's place. She wondered how the snow would effect tomorrow. Hopefully it'd be cleared out by the morning.

Ryan returned a few minutes later with a hot bowl of chicken noodle soup. He smiled when he saw her in bed. "Feeling warmed up yet?" He handed her the bowl. "Should I put your wet clothes in the dryer or will they be ok just air drying?" Ryan didn't want to ruin the only set of clothes she would have for the next few months.

Back
Top Bottom