Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Be my dom (look for light BDSM) - new idea! Come on in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solfee

Moon
Hi there! So, this is my request thread. I will constantly be changing the topic and text depending on what I'm craving at the moment. It's a lot easier to get people interested when I do it this way. So! Topic!

------------------------------------------------------------​

NOTE :: I would like to build up to the sex. I don't mind small passes and flirting, but i prefer to build up to other things.

I'll be honest, this idea is all because of 50 Shades. So if you can stomach that, please just try this with me?

I'm looking for something that's a lot like the story. A young billionaire meets a young woman. But my character would be interested in BDSM but only have tried a few things. I would like to have some romance in it, but I would like it to have a good bit of smut.

So! I really hope to get a taker! I would love to at least try this with someone.

A friend of mine made me watch Empire Records... and I instantly fell in love with the character Lucas. Now I really really want to do an rp with him in it!!! If you know the move and you know the character, please play him! I don't really have anything plot wise in mind, but I will be playing a female. Please message me if you're interested! :D

Here is a picture of him (if you don't know who he is) Click click

I obviously would prefer someone who has seen the movie, so they know his character. But if you haven't seen the movie and you do want to just... rp to rp. He's cool and calm. Level headed. He's manipulative, but in a... polite way? And he's cock and sure of himself, but also in a polite way. Here is a videoclip from the movie to give you an example of him: Video

------------------------------------------------------------​

Important things you should know:
• No fem-boys!
• Literacy. At least 2 GOOD paragraphs. (and of course grammar. No one is perfect though)
• No big breast. I have my personal reasons and I ask that you respect that.
• My character will be submissive
• I love aggressive guys
• 3rd person only
• I do not RP over IM's. Only threads and PM's and very rarely e-mails.
• Don't message me and send me a link to your request thread.

So yeah! Can't wait to start this

RE: Looking for an alien

Update: Aliens : D

Boy my cravings change pretty drastically

RE: Empire Records - Begging for someone to play Lucas!

Bump! Update! please play Lucas!! ♥

RE: Empire Records - Begging for someone to play Lucas!

bump please :3 I would love to do this rp

RE: In the spirit of Fathers Day, be my daddy ;)

Hey I'm pretty new (okay really new) to this kind of stuff but even though it's past father's day I'd love to be your daddy! Even though I'm normally pretty submissive I'm pretty sure I can do the dominant thing lol

RE: Who's the owner??? - new idea! Come on in!

Update: who's the owner?
And
May I show you around campus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom