Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Let's Play Together [1x1 RP M/F F//]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoundBeauty

Planetoid
Hi! I'm BoundBeauty and contrary to my name I'm not JUST into BDSM. I actually am quite taken by a good, juicy story. Give me drama, and I'll give you a great roleplay.

But if you want a one-shot roleplay, let me know ahead of time. If I'm in the mood, I wouldn't mind picking one up with you. Below are a few stories I had been craving. I like to keep it 60/40 with Story/Sex. Steamy romances are only partly great sex -- it's also a great background.

I also love flaws. If you bring me Mister or Misses Perfect, I'll get bored.

Homecoming [Key themes: Military, love betrayal, single parent]

Laura just lost the love of her life. They had been dating for two years, and "married" for one. One the anniversary of their marital bind, Laura finds her loving wife dead. Her wife, before their relationship, had a son who is turning four years old in a week. Laura, being the only one local who can take care of the son adopts him as her own since he's familiar with her and the two have a strong bond. Her wife was always leaving in and out and blamed it on a "busy job" she had.

One day, Laura starts realizing various letters coming in from an unknown address. It was a military base, but she supposed it was for someone else as it had a male's name on it. The male shared the last name as Laura's wife, so there was an assumption that he was her brother. But why were they coming here?

Eventually, Laura was desperate for money. She started using the checks that were being sent to help pay for her son's daycare needs, food, and health expenses.

One day a man walks into the house and freaks Laura out. Both of them are freaked out, especially since both seem to know the little boy closely. Laura is protective, and so is he, until both were in town for the same reason -- their wife's funeral. Laura's wife, apparently, had been married to a man for six years off on a military leave.

It would explain the military checks, the secrecy in Laura's own marriage with the girl, and how the little boy came about but doesn't explain what the two should do next.

The "Haunted" House [Key themes: Magic, supernatural, secrets, budding love]

The idea of a "haunted house" is a cliché overplayed through various centuries. Old superstitions of how the houses were abandoned bring up suspicious activity like tea pots cracking or lights flickering.

This "haunted house" plot is different. There aren't any ghosts lurking in the shadows. The past renter was killed in the house; however, her death was vague and from the records she was just a normal teller with a normal life and a crazy ex.

Eventually, the house is up for sale once again and a willing buyer purchases it. Upon moving in, the house is perfect. Everything seems to be going smoothly. She is so happy to finally be in the city she wants to grow in, start her career, and really get out into this brave new world. However, something shifts as soon as she signs the contract. Things start happening and when she can put two-and-two together, she realizes she's received special abilities that are triggered by the correct switch of her hand. She can freeze time, and stop things from happening. She has absolutely no control over it, and when her emotions are a little out of whack, the control is nearly impossible.

But a helpful neighbor knows a lot about the house's past history. Almost too much. The new inhabitant seeks his help to try to rid her of this "curse", until she realizes the good she can do with it.

This plot can twist with the neighbor having powers, too. The whole neighborhood having special abilities, there could be a difference between good abilities and bad abilities. Maybe he has bad abilities and he fights for the good? There are a lot of ways to take the story.

Time Lapse [Key Themes: Into the Future, destined path, surprise, adaptation]

For her 21st birthday, Natalie became heavily inebriated. She's been stuck at her dead-end job, suffering through watching her friends get married, have children, and remarry, and she feels everyone is rushing their life, and no one is living it. He friend buys her a gimmick of a witchcraft book and she says a spell about speeding through the future. As nothing happens but a horrible rain storm, she pushes off the silly book and pushes it under her bed, as she herself heads to bed.

When she wakes up, she has a husband she's never met, kids she's never had, and a house she's never seen. She's not only confused, but so is her husband, and her kids. Now she has to adjust to the ten-years she has lost of her life and adapt to this new life she never imagined herself having.

Until her "guide" shows up, someone claiming they've known what she has done, and as if she wants to get back to her old life again. The two work on trying to find the cheesy book again as Natalie becomes torn between her husband of this time, or this new guide who has seemed familiar from her past life...

Out Of Jail [Key themes: drug abuse, drug dependency, corruption, blackmail]

Kaitie is finally out of jail. She has been serving time for something a group of her past friends had done. They all opted for probation, but she knew the only way she'd be able to stay sober was jail. Upon coming home, her brother is scavaging for money in any ways that he can find -- and mostly, in the ways he knows best.

Pushing drugs is not what Kaitie is interested in anymore illegal activity after jail knocked out most of her drive for illegal work has been shot. Until a long lost "friend", the one who put her in jail, comes back the day she's back proposing a new plan to push even more stuff. She is pissed at her friend, but eventually is pushed over with the pay-out offer. And thus, the cycle continues.

The One-Shots [Key themes: short-term, sex, quick, unfinished, ect]

Kidnapping
Master x Slave
Fetish Party
Steamy One-night stand [No fluff. Our characters aren't "getting to know" one another. This is meant to be straight to the point]
Married couple bedroom scene
Office scene

More plot ideas to cum. ;)
PM me to sort things out.
No, I do not use IM services of any kind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom